Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:06 pm

so still no Santa Baby?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:09 pm

It should be 7 hours away. (assuming it's EST)

Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:13 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
It should be 7 hours away. (assuming it's EST)

Thanks, that's the conclusion I also came to. smile
Ehm, not gonna get up at 5am to see this! So you better share everything important here Wink

Well if it's a Spin-off that would probably be the only thing that could get me out of my glee-funk.
But it's probably something really not that important after all, still I'll have my fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Oh man, imagine if they announced a spin off.
Today could be a big day.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 pm

It's probably being hyped as a lot more spoilery than it really is. I doubt Lea and Chris can give that much away about the finale. And Ryan just said last night at the other event that the spin-off is not currently in the works, but that the characters won't be disappearing. Sounds like they really are just going to find some contrived way to keep them in Lima.

Still hoping against hope that the show just throws formula to the wind, picks up stakes, and follows the characters (or a few of them) to New York. What do they have to lose? The ratings are in free fall anyway. It would rejuvenate the formula and possibly save the show.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Am I the only one thinking a spinoff would be cancelled after a few episodes?
Would still be fun to watch tho

Last edited by elilenna on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Cora_ wrote:
It's probably being hyped as a lot more spoilery than it really is. I doubt Lea and Chris can give that much away about the finale. And Ryan just said last night at the other event that the spin-off is not currently in the works, but that the characters won't be disappearing. Sounds like they really are just going to find some contrived way to keep them in Lima.

Still hoping against hope that the show just throws formula to the wind, picks up stakes, and follows the characters (or a few of them) to New York. What do they have to lose? The ratings are in free fall anyway. It would rejuvenate the formula and possibly save the show.
Oh i did not know this. Damn.

Well i'm a little less hyped now..

Quote :
Would still be fan to watch tho
I sorta worry about that too.
But you never know. Maybe it will appeal to a whole new audience....?
If they did one, would it have to be on FOX?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:32 pm

I think with 'Smash' around the corner for NBC, it's really unlikely that we get a spin off with them in New York.
Shame!

No, I also think that It'd probably be a big flop but meh - Veronica Mars never had the ratings an it was still awesome. And they also killed pushing daisies after 2 seasons, so a few eps with them in New York are still better than none imo Wink
The concept of Glee won't work without this cast either way and they know it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Cora_ wrote:

That's the only way I can see a season 4 working. There's no season 4 without the main cast, that's just ridiculous. And I think the chances of a spin-off were slim to none.

These writers really blew with this show. There was so much potential.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Cora_ wrote:

Oh i did not know this. Damn.

Well i'm a little less hyped now..

Quote :
Would still be fan to watch tho
I sorta worry about that too.
But you never know. Maybe it will appeal to a whole new audience....?
If they did one, would it have to be on FOX?
Yeah, it would definitely have to be on Fox. And they're pretty notorious for killing shows that don't perform well in the ratings, no matter how beloved they are by critics or how much cult fanbase they have. (This might be slightly different, though, in the sense that it could still be a big money maker in other markets. The merchandise, concert tickets, music sales, etc... ratings don't necessarily tell the whole story with this show.)

Still don't think a spin-off will happen now, though. It's either staying in Lima, or the whole show going to NY.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Wow they changed Dianna's passwords to RACHELBERRY123.

So it's some crazy Faberry stan...

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Haha! HILARIOUS! lulz

But why on earth would they change Dianna's passwords? WTF
And clearly a faberry stan, even though I think they said otherwise. So stupid!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:47 pm

The fact that she told people what she changed it to obviously means she did it to get a message across to Dianna..... not to lock her out of her accounts.

Dianna's such a sweetie. I feel bad for her Sad

But meh.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:01 pm

But why send the password to whatthebuck?
Some Faberry shippers are scary, and this is coming from a fandom of equally scary Brittana shippers.

found this, now I really want to see Lea's disgusted face

Quote :
Towards the end the MFA acting majors of the school can ask questions and one of the last people to go asked Ryan Murphy personally about how he deals with the wants of the fandom, specifically Brittana (which, ugh, I waited all night to hear even a mention of them) and if he incorporates things he hears into the show and only three things are worth mentioning:

1. Cory said “We read Tumblr.” so, the cast must know a lot more about their characters than would be comfortable for them.

2. He, Ryan, called them Brittania. BRITTANIA. so, the creators/writers of the show must know a lot less about the characters than we would hope they do.

3. Though he said they “give as much as they can but can’t do everything” and said, verbatim, “we gave you girls kissing and scissoring together (cue Lea’s disgusted face scrunch, no seriously, that happened) on a bed what more can we do?” He did redeem himself at the end claiming he understands that people are making such a commotion because they’re excited to see themselves in characters on television and, as a child, the only gay characters he was ever exposed to were those in Bewitched so he’s working on it.

Oh Glee, I am just too excited to see what’s in store for 2012. x

this might be useful too
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 Tumblr_lwg5mfMIAn1qjzyato7_250
but sometimes I feel really bad for old Murphs. He just doesn't get it, what can ya do
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Oh, so that scissoring comment was actually even more annoying with the addition of "kissing".

I hope "he's working on it" is true.

Yeah i'd love to see Lea's face lol.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Wait, Lea's face scrunch was like "You didn't just go there, you douche" and not like "Ew, girls scissoring" right? I'm guessing/hoping the former.

I suppose it doesn't sound quite so bad with the end part added on. At least he acknowledges he knows why it means so much to us. I'm hoping the scissoring thing was meant to be taken jokingly and not literally.

There were gay characters in Bewitched? In the 60s?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Well, I know a lot of the Bewitched cast members were gay, but none of the characters were, right?
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm

The thing with season 4 is they've said that they want to keep the characters around. but they've also seem to set up some of these new characters too -- and making mention of the old ones (i.e. the juniors). I just don't see how you can do both unless they do a split narratiive and that would NEVER work. But like you can't have them all become teachers that would just be realistc and even stupider than getting rid of their core cast.

RM's comment -- I won't even say anything... angry
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Cora_ wrote:
Wait, Lea's face scrunch was like "You didn't just go there, you douche" and not like "Ew, girls scissoring" right? I'm guessing/hoping the former.

I suppose it doesn't sound quite so bad with the end part added on. At least he acknowledges he knows why it means so much to us. I'm hoping the scissoring thing was meant to be taken jokingly and not literally.

There were gay characters in Bewitched? In the 60s?

Her face scrunch was probably in the area of "You didn't just go there", rather than being digusted. Her best friend is gay, her bosses and a co-worker are gay, and though I know not to listen to rumors and such, hasn't she also had some lesbian tendencies herself? I'm not exactly a big Lea fan, so it's difficult to weed out what's correct and not when it comes to stuff I read.

Anyway, I strongly doubt either way that she would openly show disgust.

So how many hours til this big announcement?

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:38 pm

2.5 hours i believe.
Imma go test out live streams.

Ugh, can't find an easy one.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:47 pm

If you find one, will you please post it here? smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:01 pm

It starts in 2 hours? Is that it?
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Wow, there's a live stream for Bravo?

How does that work, for non-US fans, anyway? Can you basically just find a live stream for any channel at any time, if you search for one? Or is it like someone just puts one up when there's some show that a certain fandom really wants to see? I've always wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next