Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Those damn uniforms tho. meh
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:04 pm

The only good Warbler is a dead Warbler.

But a dying Warbler is ok too.

How's that for Christmas Spirit? Twisted Evil Sorry, I'm still indulging in the freedom of this place, as opposed to the oppressive Stalinist GF, where we were supposed to "respect" Blaine's little helpers and their 12 yo fangirls. And yeah, kidding with the "Stalinist". But it's funnier to use than "rules obsessed".

That pic is from the MJ ep, right? Wonder why there's a Christmas tree there tho... If the eps are paced similarly to S2 in "RL" terms, this should be around Valentine's Day, right? Or perhaps that will be #12 this year, with Ricky Martin getting to play a "dreamy teacher" that gets all the girls gooey eyed or something... Santana included naturally. Thumbs Down Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by House Carl on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Dalton is just a regular home, isn't it? I think the tree is just there for the holidays, not episode related

House Carl wrote:
The only good Warbler is a dead Warbler.

How's that for Christmas Spirit? Twisted Evil Sorry, I'm still indulging in the freedom of this place, as opposed to the oppressive Stalinist GF, where we were supposed to "respect" Blaine's little helpers and their 12 yo fangirls.

watch out Carl tho, I'm a mod here, you don't want me to go all Stephanie on your ass! respect the Garglers!
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 Tumblr_lpsf7ib6m51qjzxpgo1_500
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Nuuu... All Garglers must die. mad It's a bug hunt! A bug hunt! matthew hodgson

Ugh.

I will never understand a show that killed the Troubletones, but suffers the Warblers to live. And to come back. Again and again, to waste everyone's time.

Well, I do understand actually. They are a painful reminder that I'm not the "target audience" of the show.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Well said, Eli. Warbler hate won't be tolerated here. Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 Hitler
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:06 pm

elilenna wrote:

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 Tumblr_lpsf7ib6m51qjzxpgo1_500

Look at that raw emotion.

Talk about acting

OMG the Billboard review for the episode made a mention of them using that campy stilted dialogue in the B&W sequence "-except Blaine, that's usually how he talks."

No distinction between Darren acting and Darren meta-acting.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:08 pm

It is a bonus, not having seen the last two Glee eps: I missed the "Big Angry Acting" scene of Darren's in #8.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Those damn uniforms tho. meh

Do we have any hope to ever see them in street clothes again?

I hate those uniforms with a firey passion, it takes away so much of their personality. Especially Brittany's mad
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:30 am

ahhhhhhhh someone give me a fucking punching bag Evil or Very Mad ...... I made my friend watch episodes 4,6,7 of S3 so i can bitch about it (lol).... it backfired, and now she's trying to argue why Finn wasn't in the wrong, and how Glee is not sexist...... IS SHE FOR REAL? ffffffuuuucckk i'm so mad i want to disown her as a friend. mad

She liked the music though....
Sorry just had to vent.

I just...love you guys so much right now.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:09 am

haha oh shit..... this bitch.

She liked the leprechaun thing. Thought it was funny.

Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:50 am

Well... the show bent over backwards to make Santana vicious and Finn the poor victim but ultimately the heroic outer and savior... If one simply buys into what the script is trying very hard to sell, then reaction like your friend's isn't unusual, unfortunately.

And yes, the writers fucked up really bad with how they wrote this shit.

No excuses for the leprechaun thing tho... Tongue

---

These fucking writers can never make Finn the bad guy, even when they accidentally make him act like a total douchebag. None of his behaviour in the latter parts of S2 was ever called out... as far as the script was concerned he was just "confused" by stringing Rachel along while stealing Quinn from Sam and later "desperately in love" when he attacked Jesse and ruined the Nationals for the rest of the ND... All that asshole stuff was considered a-ok by the script. As was him outing Santana.

I've come to utterly loathe the miserable cabbage patch Gary Stu because of this designated hero status. From what I've now read elsewhere, he was again the "patient good guy" to Rachel's "out of control diva" in the latest episode. Good God, I like Cory but Finn Hudson is long overdue for a serious fall.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:40 am

It really is sad and a waste that the writers have put some much focus on Finn, who is probably one of the dullest characters on the show. There are so many great characters... But instead Finn gets the focus and, worse, he is dragging Rachel to an awful position where she is always needy and apologizing.

mad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:01 am

The think with Rachel is, they've always had this recurring plotline, where Rachel messes up, and then has to apologise to the glee club etc etc.

It's just now it's always Finn that shows her the error of her ways.

At least she got to be on the other side with the Quinn / Shelby mess SL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:33 am

Quote :
Best Comedy Series: Enlightened, Episodes, Glee, Modern Family, New Girl #GoldenGlobes
------------
Best actress-Drama: Madeline Stowe hehe yay.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:38 am

I'm happy for Madeline Stowe! Yay! She is awesome.

But no Naya then? It's not like I was really expecting it to happen, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 am

Congrats to Glee I guess.

What I don't understand though, is.. why doesn't HIMYM or TBBT get in?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:42 am

And no Parks and Recreation! These awards are weird.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:43 am

Where's the list? You got a link please mate smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 am

Glee doesn't deserve it as a show. Weird.

But no, our baby didn't get a nom. Ah well.

I've been following this twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/redcarpet
But they've left stuff out i think....because on GF people seem to know that Naya didn't get one
I don't have a stream.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:47 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
These awards are weird.

Truly!

I've only seen Glee of those nominated, so can't speak about the other shows. But both HIMYM and TBBT is soooooo much better than Glee.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:49 am

Quote :
Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Mini-series or TV Movie nominees: Jessica Lange, Kelly Macdonald, Maggie Smith, Sofia Vergara, Evan Rachel Wood
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:50 am

Thanks Alice!

Can't believe Jim Parsons didn't get a nomination... but happy Johnny Galecki did!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:50 am

LOL Supporting actor/actress is so packed, they put series, mini-series and TV movies together! It's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:56 am

Hope the writers don't think they're doing a good job because Glee got a nom.... I bet one of them will retweet some "congrats! you deserve it" tweet today Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:59 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Hope the writers don't think they're doing a good job because Glee got a nom.... I bet one of them will retweet some "congrats! you deserve it" tweet today Rolling Eyes

Oh, you know they will!

Let the eyerolling commence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next