Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random thoughts IV - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Yeah i know i just cbf bringing it around with me tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:20 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Laptops, Alice. The invention for those afflicted with computer/internet addiction Wink

This is very true ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:45 pm

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just went to kitchen to make some tea and found a huge cockroach going around! ARGHHH!

Nothing is worse than that.

overreact overreact overreact overreact
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Isabela wrote:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just went to kitchen to make some tea and found a huge cockroach going around! ARGHHH!

Nothing is worse than that.

overreact overreact overreact overreact
I don't know what I would do if that had happened to me. I'm terrified of bugs. I'm scared even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:29 pm

I love that over-reaction Smiley. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 pm

I somehow managed to kill it, but now I'm disgusted with the thought of even showing up at the kitchen. dead

I think it flew from the laudry, which is open area to the street. I hope that's the case anyway. The cleaning lady was just here today...

Shanna, you have no idea how many bugs I have to deal with it here. One night, some months ago, I found more than 150 dead bugs in the balcony. No kidding.

overreact
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Uugh insects dead
Two years ago I was sleeping and cockroach fell download from the roof to my face just.,, ahajdkvkxkxkckcm skriet
I didnt sleep that night.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Isabela wrote:
I somehow managed to kill it, but now I'm disgusted with the thought of even showing up at the kitchen. dead

I think it flew from the laudry, which is open area to the street. I hope that's the case anyway. The cleaning lady was just here today...

Shanna, you have no idea how many bugs I have to deal with it here. One night, some months ago, I found more than 150 dead bugs in the balcony. No kidding.

overreact
I don't think I could handle that. It would probably kill me. My heart would just explode from the fear. I don't know if I'm made for other parts of the world. The non scary scary bugs of Ohio are about all I can handle. There are scary ass bugs out there and I would cower and cry if I saw them.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:49 pm

When I still live at home many moons ago, I woke up one morning to discover a mouse had crawled into my futon and I had smothered it to death in my sleep. Woke up, looked down, there it was.... Talk about scarred for life....

We also had a snake get into the house and have babies, so we kept finding snakes for weeks after that...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Big bugs don't really scare me. Well, maybe just a little bit. But it's those small ones that you can't or can barely see that freaks me out. Bed bugs etc.
And any bug that can fly and makes sound.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:04 pm

If it's much more than an ant or a fly I'm not ok with it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

When I was in Turkey some years ago I was walking through a market street and saw the biggest cockroach I've seen in my life. That I'm just fascinated by really. When they're big they're easy to spot and such and deal with. Unless it's spiders. Any size they come in.. just.. no.

When it comes to spiders I'm very relieved to be living in the 3rd floor of a concrete building right now. Back when I lived in my house, which was old, there were spiders coming out from everywhere. And just to know that we swallow these a night sometimes. Yuk!

Flies and bee's and such I'm only scared of because of my childhood. Someone told me when I was little that flies would lay eggs in our ears, and so if I hear a fly buzzing around, it gives me chills and I need to cover my ears (I actually still don't know if it's true or not). My mother was insanely afraid of bees and any all of those creatures, so that I inherited from her, growing up and watching her run away in terror from them Laughing

Ants I'm okay with, as long as they are not on my body.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Isabela wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
I've never really traveled by train or bus. I think this is one of my midwestern American things but I don't really understand that type of travel. It just seems weird...

How is that even possible?

I'm so used to travel on buses. My grandma lives 7 hours away from my hometown and my sister and I would go there all the time during summers by bus. It was awful, but normal. One time we went to São Paulo by bus. 18 hours... lol.

In the 1970s, my dad and my mom crossed Brazil travelling on a bus. It took them four days non-stop to go from the South (where my family still lives) to the North (where a brother of my mom lived).

I love trains though. I wish we had commercial trains in Brazil. When I was in Spain last June I did everything by train. It took me 12 hours from Granada to Barcelona in something called trenhotel, probably a train from the 1960s. It was four people in a small cabin, barely had any room for luggage. You had no choice but to lay down. You couldn't go seated or anything. It was weird. But at least it was possible to sleep.

I've taken some long ass bus journeys. I think Dayton to Chicago was like 7 hours, and that wasn't so bad.

Up from Brisbane to Fraser was about the same.

Here is going to be my big bus journey test though.... it's like 17 hours from BA to Iguazu... and from there about 21 hours to Sao Paulo... now that'll be a challenge! Best get downloading me some more Revenge and Lost Girl then hey! Laughing

MissLilly wrote:
We don't have trains in the city I live in, but the bigger cities does. I've only ever taken one for short distance, like from the city to the airport and such.
Bus travels are very common from here, the coast bus, as we call it. Goes all the time, from city to city.

But mostly I travel by car, or by plane. I prefer driving myself, as far as that is possible. Crank up the music, smoke as much as I want, take breaks when I want, or just stop and look at the nature etc. Fantastic.

I want to do a real roadtrip sometime, maybe stop by a couple different countries and such.

Road trips are fun...I say do it smile!!!

Isabela wrote:

overreact

Um... Maybe I'll stay in a hotel lol.. just kidding.

This might gross you guys out but on the farm the day I was sick I went to sleep / passed out eventually.. and when I woke up there were at least 15 dead bugs on my bed. They'd sprayed a load of Raid around downstairs, and the bugs had just flown upstairs and died next to me... nice... I felt like I was going to die at the time though, so it was the least of my worries.

I used to be awful with bugs, but I've got loads better.... travelling does help on that score. Spiders I still struggle with a little though. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:27 pm

I pretty much hate anything that creeps, crawls and flies.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Giant bigs are even more terrifying! Anything that is big enough to look like it can take me is not ok in my book. If it's bigger than an ant then it's too big.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Road trips are fun...I say do it smile!!!

One day I will. When I can afford to actually own a car AND drive it, with the insane gas prices and insurance and such that we have these days Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Giant bigs are even more terrifying! Anything that is big enough to look like it can take me is not ok in my book. If it's bigger than an ant then it's too big.

Random thoughts IV - Page 31 Solenopsis-invicta-fire-ants-multiple-polygyne-queens

I got bitten by one of those last year.... an ant but still.. hurt a bit
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:10 pm

I sat on a wasp once, that was uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:48 am

I'm allergic to fire ants, which just means I have a worse reaction than most people when I get bitten. I got bitten by ONE ant last summer on my thumb and it was so swollen the next day I couldn't even bend it. My whole hand and forearm was inflamed. I took Benadryl, but the pain didn't totally go away until after about four days.

Fucking fire ants <_<
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:52 am

I really should go to the gym sometime soon, I've been slack in not going lol. Haven't been since last week tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:03 am

ugh get the picture from these nasty ants away 'shudder'

Me = not a fan of insects!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 am

Sorry... yes they are evil little things.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:48 am

Sez wrote:
I really should go to the gym sometime soon, I've been slack in not going lol. Haven't been since last week tongue

Haven't been since...last year. I had such great resolutions for the new year, but my will is weak. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:01 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Haven't been since...last year. I had such great resolutions for the new year, but my will is weak. Ugh.

LOL - Ditto. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:15 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Sez wrote:

Yeah same here minus gym, had a list and all, I haven't been sticking to it..
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next