Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts IV - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:07 am

Fingers crossed, Charlie! smile

------------------

Dad is finally arriving here today. He left my hometown last Saturday and has been driving since then. He stopped here and there, but 5 days on the road... Looking forward to having him and my stepmom here.

stars
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:08 am

Oh right, French quiz at 11.

Comment vas-tu, zut, and all that.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:32 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
^LOL sun. What is sun?
It's been raining so much here haha. Today was ridiculous.

But yeah, hate sunburn.

haha the sun here in my part of Australia tongue (Not Perth!)

Hope you get some good news Charlie Hug
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:46 am

My bus leaves at 11:00 vacation trip is over for me. Now I have a 9 hrs trip ahead! Hope everyone is quiet cause I want to sleep
@Isa I'm going to see my dad today aswell smile happy times
@Charlie Hug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:03 am

Bahahahaha, mommy was mad I used all her gas. Actually the first time that's ever happened. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:12 am

Okay, just got off the phone. EVERYTHING IS FINE!!! yahoo It's nothing dangerous or anything. The doctor doesn't want to take it out, he just wants her to go back in 4 months to check that it hasn't gotten bigger.

Thanks for all your hugs, everyone. smile

Group hug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:18 am

I'm so glad to hear that Charlie!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:20 am

stars

I'm glad everything is fine, Charlie!

Are you still working long hours? I think you deserve some alcohol today. I might even join you later. fiesta
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 am

I'm not working late tonight because I've got netball training. I might not actually train though because I've got lots of admin stuff that needs to be done for the club.

Also, I think I did enough drinking on the weekend to last me for another 6 months. tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:50 am

I'm happy everything is alright with your girlfriend Charlie smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:51 am

Thanks, Lilly. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:11 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! There is a scratch on my phone screen. Nightmare. How annoying.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 am

I hate when a scratch shows up a phone. It's enough to drive you crazy!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:11 am

Really though. I'm pretty anal even about smudges and stuff when I take it out of my pocket. But a scratch!? That's going to bug me until I get a new phone.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:19 am

I took my second nap this week today... and it's only Wednesday - and I didn't even go to school on Monday sleepy

Weekend?! Come and safe me!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:25 am

I found another test for colorblinds, and I ended up playing with it all day
test
it's fun! And no, looks like I'm not colorblind, just stupid Laughing

ETA: boreddddddddddd
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm such a bitch at times. One of the lower managers just came up to me and asked handling issues with some of the employees. I told her that maybe she should get off her ass and be in charge. I didn't say it in a mean way or anything but she ran off and cried. Maybe I shouldn't have dismissed her by talking about potatoes and carbs but I was over the conversation.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm the type of girl who storms out crying, so I'm SMH at you now No
mistake
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Ugh, those days where you just feel invisible.

Bong, bed, and maybe food at one point in that timeframe.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:20 pm

But I didn't yell at her! I had a civil conversation with her about how she needed to just be in charge. I don't get how she can get mad at people under her for not listening to her if she doesn't actually tell them to do something. I'm still laughing about it now because she went and told other people how I was mad at her but that I undestood her point. Hmmm, she never made a point so it made me laugh harder!!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:25 pm

becaue girls! with hormones! they cry! Crying or Very sad
(just talking about myself, don't know about this particular one)

@mike Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:37 pm

Well, if a girl who's supposed to be a manager can't handle being told to do her job, then maybe she shouldn't be in management.

Mike: What's happened? Hug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 pm

@ Shanna: maybe you hit a sore spot with that person. Maybe that's something she already noticed about herself and this made her feel reassured in her insecurities?

I don't know, I'm not somebody who cries a lot but that seems to make sense to me?!

In the end it's not your fault, though so... Shrug
Maybe she just cries a lot in general and is really emotional Wink
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:53 pm

She deserves a fit of crying from my anyway. She ditched out on me on my last birthday when we went on a company trip together. She left me with 5 guys. I was so drunk and feeling like I needed to prove how hot I could still be. She ditched and not great things happened. I'll laugh everytime I make her cry and not feel at all bad.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:57 pm

I don't know. It was just one of those things that I could just scream out of some random anger/frustration and I feel like no one would even look twice if I did.

On the other hand, I just bought a $300 pair of non-prescription glasses as therapy, so meh. Some hipster Ray-Bans to match my sunglasses. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next