Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts IV - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 am

Charlie wrote:
Speaking of queues, I am on a bus in the queue waiting to get on the ferry. They kept a guy at border control cuz he had a false passport. He was quite odd, he had one bag and was wearing chef shoes... I cannot wait to get home. So tired. Lol.

Did you have a good time though mate?

What time will you get back? About 9ish this evening?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 am

Yeah, I had a brilliant time. Hopefully I passed the test to go to Bali. Lmao. Fuck them, I'll go on my own if they didn't like me. tongue

Probably more like 10, babe. I hate buses. My back hurts. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:13 am

Gah I'm craving chocolate and chips at this time of night haha
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 am

Have to read "Pigeons on the Grass" by Wolfgang Koeppen (german post-war literature) and it's not really that exciting..to phrase it nicely.
Thank god to youtube an being able to listen to the audio-book on there! Still not very exciting but better than knowing nothing about the book.

You have about 100 (I'm not exaggerating), seemingly unrelated sequences. I was told that in the end they wouldn't be really unrelated but it's horrible to read. You have about 1,5-3 pages where you follow one character at one location and then jump to the next one at the next place, it's really hard to follow because you have no central theme yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:55 am

ok, bad news everybody! Looks like there is a smiley limit on forumotion! Of course you can't find about it until you reach it, and I just did.
So I guess we should just choose the worst smileys, the ones we're never going to use anyway, and get rid of them to make space for future new ones?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:57 am

----> Very Happy guess is time for you to go!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:00 pm

eli_ wrote:
ok, bad news everybody! Looks like there is a smiley limit on forumotion! Of course you can't find about it until you reach it, and I just did.
So I guess we should just choose the worst smileys, the ones we're never going to use anyway, and get rid of them to make space for future new ones?

yahoo WTF

I guess we could get rid of a few of our 5-6 coffee smileys Wink

AAAH now that I'm really looking through these smileys I'm just discovering some awesome ones overreact
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:01 pm

mardou wrote:
not that one. I tried to get rid of it a thousand times, it always comes back Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:01 pm

mardou wrote:

Plus1
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:19 pm

LOL Very Happy That one refuses to go away.

Here are my suggestions:

hug Soccer Sad Embarassed :2cents: :lilheart: hug freezing Titanic

One of these, because we don't need two: Rolling Eyes roll eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:25 pm

It's friggin' boiling on this bus. I feel like I'm melting. I have no more layers to take off. Unless I sit in my bra. Lol.

Also, the little girl sat behind me is led on her back kicking my chair and her mother hasn't said anything because she's been talking on her phone for the last hour... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Aww, no, don't get rid of our hug attack smiley dunno

I suggest these in addition to what Isa suggested:
hawt Star wars anon skriet devil :vacuum:
And we have terribly many eating smileys, so probably some of those.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Interesting. This world needs more blue:
Random thoughts IV - Page 29 MKyT1
Death Penalty... Confused02
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Charlie wrote:
Yeah, I had a brilliant time. Hopefully I passed the test to go to Bali. Lmao. Fuck them, I'll go on my own if they didn't like me. tongue

Probably more like 10, babe. I hate buses. My back hurts. Lol.

Long trip babe... hope it goes quick smile

Charlie wrote:
It's friggin' boiling on this bus. I feel like I'm melting. I have no more layers to take off. Unless I sit in my bra. Lol.

Also, the little girl sat behind me is led on her back kicking my chair and her mother hasn't said anything because she's been talking on her phone for the last hour... Evil or Very Mad

I'd say go for it... but you've just said you have a (annoying) small child behind you.. so maybe not. I don't get that though at all... I would always get the mother of all bollockings as child if I was being obnoxious...Ok, my mum was a primary school teacher so it was 2nd nature, but, I mean, come on... How hard is it to tell them top knock it off for 5 minutes.

MissLilly wrote:
Aww, no, don't get rid of our hug attack smiley dunno

I suggest these in addition to what Isa suggested:
hawt Star wars anon skriet devil :vacuum:
And we have terribly many eating smileys, so probably some of those.

I like the star wars smiley... and the jump hug one... and the football one.

ok of the above I'm only ever likely to use the jump hug one.. but whatever.... ok Star wars ... while I can lol

-------------------------

^ Yes, the world needs to be a lot more blue!!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Last time I cheked Italy didn't have death penality Bye
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:41 pm

I'm might be going to "life in prision" place. help
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:46 pm

deleted a few smileys to make space. If you find new ones you want to add I'll delete more, okay? tears
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:47 pm

eli_ wrote:

The picture doesn't say that though. It says 'No recognition' about Italy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:50 pm

Okay, now I'm on the bus from London to Newport. No obnoxious child kicking my seat. Yay! Obnoxious adult with a beep sound on their phone and they haven't stopped texting. Boo!

Also, it's roasting on this bus too. What is wrong with me!?

Where are you and what have you been up to, Han?

Oh! I got the go ahead for Bali! Her friends loved me and asked why they hadn't met me before. Now I just need to free up about 800 quid for the flight. Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Isabela wrote:

That's not good at all.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Isabela wrote:

I might be going to a death penalty place... lol

It says that about Dubai though, and I'm pretty sure there are a few, if not openly gay, gay bars?? WTF
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Isabela wrote:

Cwtch That sucks.

THE WHOLE FRIGGIN' WORLD SHOULD BE BLUE!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:55 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Isabela wrote:

That's not good at all.

Yeah, but don't worry. I was being dramatic. I have a lot of immunities, so that's not really what I should worry about.

Span_ski wrote:

It says that about Dubai though, and I'm pretty sure there are a few, if not openly gay, gay bars?? WTF

See? And then you keep panicking about me.

Last edited by Isabela on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Isn't Dubai a no PDA place? Regardless of who is involved? I vaguely remember something about a British couple getting arrested for kissing...
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:56 pm

eli_ wrote:
Lol. I think Italy is grey.. Shrug or maybe I'm colorblind?

Last edited by mardou on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next