Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts IV - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:32 am

Thanks, Shanna! I heart u

Just the first day though. I hope I don't get bored too soon. I always enjoy the exercises and it definitely feels very good after it, but my problem has always been having the will to actually go to the gym in the first place. Sometimes it's just so hard to leave my apartment. I'm lazy to do that. Really hoping it will be different this time.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:33 am

Isabela wrote:

So I went to gym yesterday. Almost died at some point, but I survived and I'm not feeling really sore as I thought I would, except for my left elbow, but I know I did something wrong there when I was lifting weight.

That's awesome, Isa. Keep up the good work! But be careful, yeah? Warm up and cool down and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:37 am

And Isa, start of slowly.... People make the mistake of kind of being over-motivated at the beginning, and they end up getting bored verrrrry quickly. Don't overwork yourself.
With the weights, ask a trainer to tell you the proper techniques because that could cause problems if you're repeatedly doing the wrong movements..... I used to looooove weights. They're so good for so many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:42 am

Oh, guys, I had a trainer telling me exactly what to do the whole time, no need to worry. And the weights are light for the first days.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 am

Okay, good. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 am

Also, we're awesome... Group hug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 am

Isabela wrote:
Oh, guys, I had a trainer telling me exactly what to do the whole time, no need to worry. And the weights are light for the first days.
Cool beans then Thumbs Up

And Charlie- yes, yes we are.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:49 am

Haa... I love that - cool beans. Lol!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:06 am

Just finished tranlasting the stupid episode. Time for lunch <3
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 am

I like cool bananas too haha

Random thing to notice- I love the little dude's face before he gets hugged Cwtch He doesn't looks sad, he looks pissed off, or like "wtf" haha.

Quote :
Just finished tranlasting the stupid episode. Time for lunch <3
Enjoy lunchhhh Food (< hehe )

-----
Ehhh i'm tired good night

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:27 am

Oh I'm hungry now. I want lunch too.

I'm kinda obsessed with our smilies. I want to post something on facebook or I'm talking to someone on the internet and I just need those damn smilies and they are not there! yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:10 am

didn't have lunch in the end, I don't seem to be able to leave my computer today
yahoo <---because this smile is the best thing ever created on the whole internet
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 am

My application is 2115 words, and counting... I'm bored of this now. Stupid requirements. Stupid having to prove that I can meet every requirement by including an example.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:24 am

Spontaneously got a gig for tomorrow.
We should play a total of 60 minutes - that's pretty much our entire Setlist yahoo
Acoustic once again (like we did in the cinema), and on Friday afternoon I'm off to te recording studio. Some very musical days are ahead of me Dina
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 am

Stopping by, because this forum is like a drug tongue
Just had dinner at my grandmothers, and now I'm hijacking her computer.

Shanna_ wrote:
Congrats on the good gym time Isa! I wish I had the will power to actually exercise. It always sounds like a good idea but I just can't make myself do it.

Same!

I read a study though, where they had one group of people working out, and then another group just thinking about doing specific excercises. And the study showed that even just thinking about doing f.ex sit ups had a noticeable effect.
Obviously not as much as actually doing it, but still.
I might start doing imaginary work out every now and then Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:43 am

I did my personal training appointment today...my lord bitching lol tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:11 pm

So do you think the thinking about exercising thing will help if I think about crunches while I eat lots of cookies?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Annnnnnnnd not going to my afternoon class. Was in my morning French for 10 minutes, teach put on a video and I went and sat outside the classroom talking to a friend. Laughing After that one, no way I can sit through an afternoon class.

So now, I'ma spend a day rocking some Madden. 8)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Yeah, I'm skipping class today as well. My grandma dropped me off at school, I stood outside and thought, nah, can't be bothered today, and took the bus home.
I'm really lacking will and effort this week.

Shanna_ wrote:
So do you think the thinking about exercising thing will help if I think about crunches while I eat lots of cookies?

Worth a try tongue
I mean.. If you're gonna eat those cookies anyway, why not Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:25 pm

It's just one of those days. The two girls I have all my classes with, one of them stayed home entirely and one gave up at the same time I did and went home as well. Laughing No one's in the school mood today.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:32 pm

*Comes out of lurking* Cold <--outside
So, second snow day in a row..I've only had school on Monday so far. Last day of senior classes for first semester tomorrow..
I have the week off next week but on Wednesday and Thursday I have a Science and English exam. There's one day left for review I guess. Fun!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Sucks that a few of my classmates saw me though, so now I feel extra guilty. I didn't show on monday and not today either.
But it's totally one of those days. Actually, one of those weeks, for me anyway tongue
Just want to lay here on the couch doing nothing.

And maybe watch a few episodes of Lost Girl.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
*Comes out of lurking* Cold <--outside
So, second snow day in a row..I've only had school on Monday so far. Last day of senior classes for first semester tomorrow..
I have the week off next week but on Wednesday and Thursday I have a Science and English exam. There's one day left for review I guess. Fun!

One of my friends is having a family year with her husband and children in Canada. Her husband is from there, but they live in Norway usually. And she was writing about snow day, and schools being closed today, and laughing because apparantly you don't have snow tires for your vehicles over there? And no one know's how to drive in the snow?
I don't know though, this is just what she is writing. And you'd think you'd know this stuff over there! Don't you guys have worse winters than us Norwegians?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Laughing We have snow tires here! Your car just slides around without them. I don't know about the winters here versus there.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Here's a photo she just posted:

Random thoughts IV - Page 16 402136_10150499832294667_528974666_8786275_988350500_n
Caption: Snow, and the schools are closed, lol.

And I'm laughing my ass of, because this is nothing lulz
A couple winters ago we had snow up to our knees, and it would come falling in the house when we opened the doors. Not a single thing was closed. Nor has it ever been.

You lucky bastards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next