Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random thoughts IV - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Thai food. I love you Shannon wouldn't let me steal the fancy glass they brought my beer in though. Sad

MissLilly wrote:
Just saw a photo of a cat being held to a bong forced to inhale, posted and circulated on facebook. I'm feeling so angry and helpless!
I hate people sometimes! And those guys should be paraded naked through a busy street on a cold winters day bitching

Also, why do people post such things on there? Not long ago there was a photo of some dog having been mistreated as well. Breaks my heart tears

See, I have issue with forcing a bong but not with cats getting high. My cat actually has a bit of a weed addiction (so I think), whenever I hotbox the bathroom he scratches at the door until I let him in, and if I'm sitting at my desk he'll sit at my foot and stare at me/the bong until I blow a second-hand toke (Just blow out the inhalation) to him (HE'S DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!); then he just lays down for a nap.

Forcing a bong on a cat is horrible, particularly putting a cat's face in the bong to get the 1st hand toke. I've got nothing against stoner cats in general because mine is one.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Isa, that is horrible!
I just don't understand, how is that possible? Don't these people have love and compassion in their hearts?

We don't really have laws to protect the animals here either. The worst case scenario for someone is losing the right to keep animals for the rest of their lives I think.
And I've always wondered.. Who keeps track on if these people get new pets or not?
I wish we'd have animal police, such as America.

Mike.. I don't know what to say to that.. It feels wrong to me, but if your cat likes it, who am I to judge Shrug

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:06 pm

I get why it would feel wrong, I really do; if I thought for a second it wasn't what he wanted I would never, ever do it (I never once did it with my other cat, he had no interest in even being in my room while I was blazint), but my cat acts in such a way that he seems to really want it. Bastard's still staring at me. hash
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Well, cats do have ways of showing what they like and not. And how much can he really inhale?
I'm sure it's not that bad. After all, my cat is a secondhand smoker. Not that I ever blow it in her face or anything. I'd never dream of it, but I do smoke inside, so..
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 pm

So I'm finally going to the gym tomorrow. Actually I'm doing an evalution to see what will I be doing. I'm excited, but at the same time I just hate going to new places and meeting new people. I feel so nervous and embarrassed, I don't know how to explain this, but it makes me want to give up and not show at all. I'm not going to this, but still just hate feeling like this. meh
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:28 pm

I know how you feel Isa. I prefer the old and familiar myself.
However, I believe in you, you can do it! Nothing to be nervous about. It is all in your head.
Once you've been there you'll feel much better afterwards, and you'll see it wasn't that bad at all.

Chin up little lady! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:24 pm

^^^ Yeah, you right, Lilly. I'll be fine. I'm actually excited for this, which is very positive. smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm so tired. But I have to get up *sigh* even though I have nothing to do today lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Fun random of my night: my cat and I are both flat on our backs singing along to The Beatles. We both really like "I've Just Seen A Face" and "The Night Before". We're listening to HELP! which is always good fun.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:14 am

Omg...we brought our dog to the groomers to get his fur trimmed. They didn't just trim him- he has like, no fur now hahahaha. Omg he looks like a rat. It's so funny, in a sad sort of way.

I miss my big fluffy polar bear-like dog.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 am

Good morning/ whatever time of day it is wherever you are!

Rosie, your poor dog. I bet it feels naked. Lol.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:30 am

Everytime I use my iPod I end up "watching" a different thread for answers. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:00 am

My phone does that too! Wtf!? I have loads of emails about various threads now. How annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:15 am

mardou wrote:
Everytime I use my iPod I end up "watching" a different thread for answers. Lol.

Charlie wrote:
My phone does that too! Wtf!? I have loads of emails about various threads now. How annoying.

Same here! Grrr lol
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 am

I'm glad to hear Im not the only one Laughing
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:24 am

Also, good morning everyone smile the house I'm staying has wifi yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:31 am

Morning. Everything I have read in the news so far today has annoyed me.

You're somewhere with wifi. That's cool. smile How's it going?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:35 am

Night time here 10pm. Still trying to figure what Glee will show from the US here....*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:41 am

Good morning, guys! flowers

So my evaluation at the gym was nice. I think I'm going to like it, considering it's a gym, that is... I'm going back after work for my first full series of exercises.

I see we have a new member. But no idea who that person is. Anyway, welcome, FluffyHats! hello

mardou wrote:

Charlie wrote:

Sez wrote:
Same here! Grrr lol

It happens to me too sometimes. I don't know why. I know it happens with Span too. Probably the server mixing up settings, but it's so annoying. bitching
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:48 am

Amazing! The house has a great view. I still have no idea how to post a pic from mi iPod here. Shrug How's morning/night? smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:52 am

Yeah, good. It's relatively quiet here in work which gives me even more time to be annoyed by/rant about the articles that I posted on the LGBT thread. Lol.

Isa, I'm glad it sounds like you're going to like it at that gym. As soon as the overtime dies out here I'm going to start exercising again.

I played the match afterwards last night. I was determined to sit out because my dentist told me to but we were still only leading by 5 at half time so me and the captain decided I should play. We ended up winning 44-26. Woop, woop! But my tooth (hole where my tooth used to be) did bleed lots afterwards so I hate to bite on gauze again for 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 am

mardou wrote:
Amazing! The house has a great view. I still have no idea how to post a pic from mi iPod here. Shrug How's morning/night? smile

Where are you now?

Charlie wrote:
I played the match afterwards last night. I was determined to sit out because my dentist told me to but we were still only leading by 5 at half time so me and the captain decided I should play. We ended up winning 44-26. Woop, woop! But my tooth (hole where my tooth used to be) did bleed lots afterwards so I hate to bite on gauze again for 20 minutes.

Glad your team won! But the bleeding doesn't sound so nice... lol... Is it better now?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:03 am

Take mama bear to work, come home, watch PLL, then pretend I give a damn about a college English course for two hours.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:05 am

Yeah, it isn't bleeding anymore but it's still tender. Think I'll be eating soft food for a few days. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:12 am

Charlie wrote:
Yeah, it isn't bleeding anymore but it's still tender. Think I'll be eating soft food for a few days. Lol.

Did you get a tooth pulled not long ago?

yay! 100th post for me tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next