Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random thoughts IV - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:06 am

I'm surprised they'd use local if it's bone fused to bone that they have to separate.... I guess they know best lol.
Sucks that you have to work after that! Did you ask to have the rest of the day off? Seems like something worthy of a sick day.
But lol, yeah i'd try and avoid the phones after that.

Cwtch for your nerves. Most people get that way before dental stuff.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 am

Just saw the pictures, Naya was the best one IMO. Strane dress but she's still stunning I love you

Ugh my sister is still here. She's supposed to live in Bologna (she goes to college there) but every other week she comes home and then never leaves. She had lessons this morning and all.
Wouldn't be so bad if she didn't sleep in my room Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:28 am

I don't know what it is that they're doing. I'm not too worried about it. I just don't like that you can't feel anything but you can see them drilling away and stuff and it moves your whole head. It's weird.

Thanks for the cwtch, Rosie. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:30 am

Good Morning, guys! coffee

Monday though... meh

voteforalice1 wrote:
Apparently Naya felt faint at the GGs and paramedics were called.

Oh... I hope she is ok. For some reason the first thing I thought was that she could be pregnant... lol... But starving herself for fashion makes more sense, which is sad. Or may she was just tired? This cast work so hard. Wasn't they working on Saturday? Ugh, they need some time off, poor things.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 am

Yeah it could be exhaustion.
Lol, actually i did see on tumblr "she's pregnant with Matt Hodgsons baby!".

Ausiello tweeted that she's fine. All is well.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:28 am

I found the miracle cure for audition nervousness yesterday but got the rude reminder why it isn't a good idea to use it. Anxiety medication is great when everything is amped up but once the process finished and my body calmed down not so much. Thank you vomit feelings and three hours of sleep for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:36 am

Morning guys!
Well, actually I've been awake a little while, and tried getting involved in the convo, but my tiredness left me strangely indifferent to everything so even typing was a chore.
Got my coffee buzz now though, so yay coffee

Naya looked smashing in her dress. Just wish she'd have chosen a different color, but still!
And Amber was glowing! Loved that dress.

Hope you're feeling better today Shanna!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:55 am

Haaa... I paid for petrol with gauze hanging out of my mouth. I'm back in work now. On the phone because it's busy... FML.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:57 am

Lol, Charlie!
How did it go? Was it painful?

Also, forgot to ask, how did the audition go Shanna? What were you auditioning for?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:09 am

Uh... When I had the injection I had to lie on the floor when I was in the waiting room letting it take affect because I felt dizzy and my ears were ringing. This sweet little old lady asked me if I was okay and did I want her to get someone. Then they had to give me a second dose of anesthetic because I could feel them pulling at my tooth.

I think I'll have to break my no painkiller rule later on. I've got a netball match tonight and the dentist advised me not to play because it'll make me bleed. But I kind of don't have a choice. If I don't play we've only got one shooter. So the dentist gave me some more gauze to stop the bleeding afterwards.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:26 am

Sounds awful! dead
I'd have totally exploited it and taken a sick day, lol!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:36 am

Oh, Charlie... Cwtch

To be honest, a netball match doesn't sound like a good idea. I think you should reconsider that. Be careful!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:46 am

I've been looking all over my apartement several times now, and I can't find one of the books I'm supposed to have read before todays test...
Looks like I'm not gonna go, and have to take the test another day when I have found it and read it.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 am

MissLilly wrote:
Lol, Charlie!

Also, forgot to ask, how did the audition go Shanna? What were you auditioning for?
Oh, it went alright. I was as prepared as I should have been but I didn't get the info for the audition until I showed up. I danced fairly well and sang pairly well so I'm happy. Even if I end up with a shit part it's all good. The show is The Drowsy Chaperone.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 am

MissLilly wrote:
I've been looking all over my apartement several times now, and I can't find one of the books I'm supposed to have read before todays test...
Looks like I'm not gonna go, and have to take the test another day when I have found it and read it.

You can do that? scratch

One time I punched a wall and injured my hand just to postpone taking an exam.

I know that sounds a bit insane, but I was so stressed out at the time. And I don't deal with stress well.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:04 am

That sounds like a terrible dentist trip Charlie!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:09 am

Shanna_ wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Lol, Charlie!

Oh, it went alright. I was as prepared as I should have been but I didn't get the info for the audition until I showed up. I danced fairly well and sang pairly well so I'm happy. Even if I end up with a shit part it's all good. The show is The Drowsy Chaperone.

Never heard of it, but it sounds funny.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:09 am

I have to play. The other shooter is not a strong enough player to cope on her own. I have to take one for the team.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:11 am

Shanna_ wrote:

My fingers are crossed for you! X
Just read a short synopsis of the show, and it sounds like it's a fun one!

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

You can do that? scratch

One time I punched a wall and injured my hand just to postpone taking an exam.

I know that sounds a bit insane, but I was so stressed out at the time. And I don't deal with stress well.

Well, yeah. We get to take make up tests if we're not there for it.
It's making me sick to my stomach that I can't find this book though.. It wouldn't be so bad if everything was covered in class, but we only go to school 2 days a week, and the rest is self study, and I've been a bit lazy this past week (or two), so... I've got the choice of showing up and do bad on the test, or miss a day, and take the make up test another day.

Lol, that does sound a bit insane. But I understand. I'd probably have done something equally insane if I really needed an exam postponed tongue

It's not an exam I'm supposed to be taking today though, luckily. Just a test. The exam isn't before June.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 am

Charlie wrote:
I have to play. The other shooter is not a strong enough player to cope on her own. I have to take one for the team.

I'm not sure I know what netball is. Must be really important to you though.

Don't get hit in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 am

The feeling is slowly creeping back into my face. I think now is a good time to start taking painkillers...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:25 am

So netball is like basketball.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:44 am

Uh... Kind of in some ways. And not at all in others.

You can't dribble the ball or move with it in netball. Whichever foot you land on first can't move again. Unless you take a step with your other foot and don't put your landing foot back down before you pass. There is no backboard on the post and the ring is smaller (but so is the ball). It's supposed to be a non-contact sport but you get away with what you can. Wink

Also, the players are restricted to zones. The court is split into thirds and the two end thirds have a circle in which you're allowed to shoot (it's a semi circle really).
- The goal shooter and is only allowed in their attacking end third and the circle.
- The goal attack is allowed in the circle, their attacking end third and the centre third.
- The wing attack is allowed in their attacking end third and the centre third but not the circle (so they can't shoot).
- The centre is allowed in all three thirds but not the circles.
- The wing defence is allowed in their defensive end third and the centre third but not the circle (so they can't defend a shot).
- The goal defence is allowed in their defensive end third, the circle and the centre third.
- The goal keeper is allowed in the circle and the defensive end third.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Just saw a photo of a cat being held to a bong forced to inhale, posted and circulated on facebook. I'm feeling so angry and helpless!
I hate people sometimes! And those guys should be paraded naked through a busy street on a cold winters day bitching

Also, why do people post such things on there? Not long ago there was a photo of some dog having been mistreated as well. Breaks my heart tears
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Yeah, that's awful! I don't know how anyone could do things like that to a poor animal.

The other day there was a huge story here about a video showing some woman killing her own dog in front of her 5 year kid. The neighbour heard the animal screaming and started recording everything. The video ended up on youtube (I didn't watch it tho, too cruel). Later the woman said the dog was uncontrollable and wouldn't stop creating trouble at her house, that's why she killed it... To make things worse, Brazillian law is not really prepared to deal with those cases so there was little justice could do about that monster. angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next