Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts IV - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:12 pm

LOL I have no idea what you guys are talking about
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:18 pm

eli_ wrote:
Laughing neither do I.
I'm feeling a bit sick. I spent the whole morning throwing up. Sad
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:19 pm

mardou wrote:

sorry to hear that! what happened? hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm

We are talking about (American) football. Tebow

Mardou, I hope you feel better soon. Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:22 pm

I love how the Patriots are using Julian Edelman. Six minutes into the game and he's caught a pass, got a pass block, and a special teams tackle.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Sports sleepy

Feel better soon mardou! get well soon
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:26 pm

eli_ wrote:

Don't worry Eli.. I don't have a clue either... they're just talking about some massive guys chasing an egg shaped thing.. it's all cool Wink

and Isa... what happened to proper football rules eh?! lulz

I'm joking.. I would love to be able to understand what the hell goes on there, but the games go on for hours, and I have the attention span of a goldfish... 90 minutes is my limit..
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:27 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Sports sleepy
agreed
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:31 pm

I've been disappointed with proper football lately. That's the thing.

TBH, I don't understand all the rules, but I like watching American football. It's a lot of fun. I do agree the game goes on for hours. Two games and the entire afternoon is gone.

And I think it's funny to watch those massive guys running around in tights. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:31 pm

mardou wrote:
eli_ wrote:
Laughing neither do I.

Sorry you're sick mate Sad... I had a throwing up bug last week too... it sucked. Puking with a temperature in the country is not fun.

Really hope you feel better soon!! Hug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Isabela wrote:
I've been disappointed with proper football lately. That's the thing.

TBH, I don't understand all the rules, but I like watching American football. It's a lot of fun. I do agree the game goes on for hours. Two games and the entire afternoon is gone.

And I think it's funny to watch those massive guys running around in tights. Laughing

ROFL Yes..... there is that

I've been disappointed with proper football too... Everton suck right now. It's depressing. My dad was just telling how bad they are... bad times.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 pm

eli_ wrote:
mardou wrote:

sorry to hear that! what happened? hug

Isabela wrote:

Mardou, I hope you feel better soon. Cwtch

MissLilly wrote:
Sports sleepy

Feel better soon mardou! get well soon

Thanks!! Hug
I'm not sure what happened. My guess is that I swallowed water from the lake while I was swimming yesterday. I'm a bit upset that this is happening while Im on the vacations I planned two months ago. But Im feeling a bit better.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Sorry you're sick mate Sad... I had a throwing up bug last week too... it sucked. Puking with a temperature in the country is not fun.

Really hope you feel better soon!! Hug
It's not fun at all! Im kind of in the country side, nobody in this house is more than 20 and we dont have a car. Perfect context for being sick. Laughing
Where were you last week?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Span_ski wrote:
eli_ wrote:

Don't worry Eli.. I don't have a clue either... they're just talking about some massive guys chasing an egg shaped thing.. it's all cool Wink

and Isa... what happened to proper football rules eh?! lulz

I'm joking.. I would love to be able to understand what the hell goes on there, but the games go on for hours, and I have the attention span of a goldfish... 90 minutes is my limit..
The teams face off and try to do a play to get the "ball" closer to their respective end zones. After each play that only seems to take a couple of seconds they stop and reorganize to face off again and do another play. It's constant stop and go action, until halftime which is like intermission, then the game starts again for another hour of stop and go action.

The actually play time is only an hour, but it takes a lot longer than that with all the timeouts and halftime. And if it's on TV, commercials. It's like three hours. Yeah...too long with too many pauses.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:58 pm

mardou wrote:

It's not fun at all! Im kind of in the country side, nobody in this house is more than 20 and we dont have a car. Perfect context for being sick. Laughing

A farm just outside Capilla del SeƱor. Do you know it? It's about an hour from Buenos Aires. My friends Dad has a farm there. It's all self sustainable and really lovely. I really enjoyed it when I wasn't being sick smile. When I was sick though, all I wanted was aircon and not to be sleeping in a loft lol. It was nice just chilling, picking vegetables, making beehives, playing with animals and stuff though. I'd love to go back.

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
The teams face off and try to do a play to get the "ball" closer to their respective end zones. After each play that only seems to take a couple of seconds they stop and reorganize to face off again and do another play. It's constant stop and go action, until halftime which is like intermission, then the game starts again for another hour of stop and go action.

The actually play time is only an hour, but it takes a lot longer than that with all the timeouts and halftime. And if it's on TV, commercials. It's like three hours. Yeah...too long with too many pauses.

Yeah, it sounds like Aussie Rules, which I kind of get? I think it's a sport I could watch on big match days, when they whole day is like an event you know. That I could get into, but to follow religiously I would struggle, as I would just want them to get on with it. Laughing

Last edited by Span_ski on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Span_ski wrote:
mardou wrote:

A farm just outside Capilla del SeƱor. Do you know it? It's about an hour from Buenos Aires. My friends Dad has a farm there. It's all self sustainable and really lovely. I really enjoyed it when I wasn't being sick smile. When I was sick though, all I wanted was aircon and not to be sleeping in a loft lol. It was nice just chilling, picking vegetables, making beehives, playing with animals and stuff though. I'd love to go back::
Wow, How small the world is! I've grown up in that area. Not exactly in Capilla but my hometown is about 15 minutes from Capilla del SeƱor. There are awsome "parrillas" in Capilla Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:26 pm

mardou wrote:

Wow, How small the world is! I've grown up in that area. Not exactly in Capilla but my hometown is about 15 minutes from Capilla del SeƱor. There are awsome "parrillas" in Capilla Laughing

That's so cool! I really liked it there, it was awesome!

Yeah, we went into town on the last night, and I ate a lot!! There was so much awesome meat smile! I hadn't eaten for like 36 hours, so I was starving, and that was a fantastic welcome back to the world of food!!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:32 pm

You know the cruise ship that crashed a few days ago? the Costa Concordia?
Random thoughts IV - Page 26 Incidente-costa-concordia
It happened near an island a few miles from here, and I just I found out that some of my friends went there during the weekend to take pics in front of the boat!
There are still dead people in there! What's wrong with them?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Some people are weird and morbid like that? I don't get it Shrug
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 pm

ha! just found this on tumblr. see what I'm talking about
Random thoughts IV - Page 26 Tumblr_ly7wljEIJw1qcgf4ko1_500
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Errr... that's morbid. Eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Sad stuff.

I've been on cruises several times...can't imagine them going down. That particular ship must have had some serious design/construction flaws.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:11 pm

nah, the captain was drunk or something
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 pm

^seriously? (i can't tell if that's sarcasm)

If so, what a moron. Selfish bastard.

-----
Mmm. Need an iced coffee.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm

wasn't joking, he crashed the ship on a rock and then bailed.

god, filesonic is down too? can I panic now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next