Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 am

Cora_ wrote:
You'd have to check the thread at GF. It was talked about for a few pages there.

But I still haven't seen the screen caps, or what Naya supposedly said in response to the angry lesbos comment (which is apparently so bad that no one wanted to post it.)

It all sounds very fishy. Almost like someone's trying to do a copycat "hacker" thing after it was proven it's possible with Dianna's. But surely not everyone's Twitter can be that easy to hack into.

I'm trying to get caught up now. smile
Back to top Go down
valerieSB

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 am

Cora_ wrote:

But I still haven't seen the screen caps, or what Naya supposedly said in response to the angry lesbos comment (which is apparently so bad that no one wanted to post it.)

Hey sorry read this and thought I should answer this because I'm the one who didn't want to post her comment. But that was not because it was sooo bad trust me ;-) Sorry if I made you guys think that. It wasn't bad at all but I know that if I posted it there where EVERYONE can read it, a lot of people would take it the wrong way and it would be on tumblr in no time! And I just didn't want to do that to Naya... (whether it is true or not, doesn't matter). There's only a few of us here right? What I have read on the screencap is that Matthew wrote: 'As of today my favorite species is the angry lesbo', and Naya responded:

Like I said, it's nothing bad, because we were a bit crazy, even though it was justified on that day ;-) (and also, what else was she supposed to answer to that? 'they're right, you're a homophobic douchebag and your episode sucked? She couldn't really do that right :p) But I just thought it was better not to post it, because eventhough se probably didn't mean anything wrong with it, some people would probably still be hurt or angry with her and I wanted to avoid that... because Naya did nothing wrong ;-)

Sorry if I made you guys think Naya said something horrible about her lesbian fans! (this all if the DM is real of course, which I really don't know.... allthough I do think it's weird that Matt posted that picture now, just a few hours after people called him out about it on twitter and just a few days after Naya already poster a similar pic... but that doens't mean much of course)

Last edited by valerieSB on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:12 am

^^
thank you.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 am

welcome Valerie!

------------

I'm watching the episode now. I'm actually enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:44 am

The episode was good from a casual point of view. And with good I mean bad, but not Glee standards bad so yay for that. But if you think about it there are lots of rage-worthy moments.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:49 am

Oh okay, thanks for posting that Valerie! I was so paranoid it was something really bad, and I actually didn't even want to see it, because I knew even if it was fake I'd never be able to get the possibility of it out of my head. And I didn't want it to color the way I thought about Naya.

But even if it's real, that response doesn't actually bother me. Because it's true... this fandom is fucking crazy.

And I don't think she even knew what was going on that day. She was working, and how would she be aware of what people were tweeting to Ali and Matt? We were in the thick of it and it felt like a big deal to us, but I really doubt she even knew what was going on, other than what she heard from them about fans being pissed.

Matt's comment (if true) is still outrageous though, and especially if he used the word "lesbos" instead of lesbians. But I'm not going to waste time getting angry about it since there's such a good chance it's fake.

Kind of wish he would address it, though. I would actually believe him if he said his account was never hacked.
Back to top Go down
valerieSB

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Isabela wrote:
welcome Valerie!

Thanks! Wave

Cora_ wrote:
Oh okay, thanks for posting that Valerie! I was so paranoid it was something really bad, and I actually didn't even want to see it, because I knew even if it was fake I'd never be able to get the possibility of it out of my head. And I didn't want it to color the way I thought about Naya.

Yeah, that's why I thought I should clarify myself! smile I didn't realise how my post came across and how it possibly made people think Naya said something really bad! (I even said it was nothing wrong)

Do you guys think I should edit my post? Because I would hate it if I gave other people this paranoid feeling, like I apparently gave you guys (esp. Eli, sorry again ;-) ) I would hate it if someone did that to me: coloring the way I think about Naya without even knowing why..., I just really didn't realise I was doing that with my post!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:15 pm

don't worry, I wasn't paranoid. Just pissed at the fandom in general, but not at Naya. Girl could shoot me in the head and I'd still smile and ask for her autograph
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:35 pm

eli_ wrote:
The episode was good from a casual point of view. And with good I mean bad, but not Glee standards bad so yay for that. But if you think about it there are lots of rage-worthy moments.

What did you think was rage-worthy?

Thare was too much creepy!Will and hero!Finn so some facepalming was bound to happen. Hated Will talking to Emma about her disease. What was he thinking? How could he take her parents seriously? And of course Finn proposing to Rachel is ridiculous. At least Rachel looked terrified, so I'm hoping she will see how bad this could be.

I cringed at Amber's acting after the First Time... Geez, that was bad. Santana was looking so hot though...

But I enjoyed the episode, well, probably because of my low standards right now, but I did like it. My favorite parts were Becky's voiceover and Sue helping the girls, Artie and Becky. It was sweet. It showed me glances of genius Glee.

Santana's glance to Brittany was beautiful. Naya can act. Period. Girl can also kill us with her looks. She need to find a better job!!!! yahoo

But I agree with what Mike said early about them holding hands. "Look, Brittana is holding hands! Don't complain! What else can we do for you?". That's what I got from it. meh
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Everything that had to do with Finn or Will was horrible. I loathe both Finchel and Wemma, sorry.
The Helen Mirren voiceover was greattt though, LOL with that voice she could have said anything and still sound beautiful.
The glance!! Little fangirl moment here. Brittany was like hey there cutie! Score!
And Santana was like... how do you describe that? Other than Naya Rivera please marry me?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Naya can convey so much, right? In that moment, Santana was happy, madly in love, overwhelmed, a bit sad, about to cry, about to die of happiness, ready to go to heaven, thankful, grateful, probably a bit confused, ...

I feel I could go on the entire afternoon, there was just so much. yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:27 pm

All the above I love you

LOL all the Glee people (Naya included) are trying to get Without You at number one. They're so transparent.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:54 pm

So glad I have this forum where I can be a bitch without being reported, because look at these excellent comments
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 Tumblr_lxz2mySTva1qm0ti1o1_500
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 Tumblr_lxz2mySTva1qm0ti1o3_500
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 Tumblr_lxz2mySTva1qm0ti1o2_500
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 Tumblr_lxz2mySTva1qm0ti1o4_500
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 Tumblr_lxz2mySTva1qm0ti1o7_500
and the list goes on and on. I mean, we're all on the same boat and all, but noo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:00 pm

I get so annoyed when Klainers complain. Spoiled brats!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:06 pm

What makes me cringe with this is not only Klainers complaining, but the idea the anyone shipping 17-year-old kids would want them to get married. They are kids!!!!!!! All of them!!! No one should be proposing at that age!!!!!

swear
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:15 pm

"Klaine is the the most loved but most depraved ship on Glee."

"depraved"

scratch

Okay, I'm sure they meant "deprived", but I'm still stratching my head at that whole statement there.

Since I can can speak freely here, I'll just come out and say it: Klaine fans annoy me. And you know they are like 99% straight teenage girls (or those of that teenage fangirl mindset) who are like "Look at me! I like gay boys and think they are sooo cute! Aren't I just like sooo fashionable?" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Another thing I forgot to mention: how ridiculous is that Will iasked Finn to be his best man? OMG. Does he have no friends at all? And Finn showed him how to be a man? Lord... glee
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Isabela wrote:
Another thing I forgot to mention: how ridiculous is that Will iasked Finn to be his best man? OMG. Does he have no friends at all? And Finn showed him how to be a man? Lord... glee

SERIOUSLY. An underaged kid is your best man. Where's the facepalm emote?

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 11l5r2c
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm

I was literally facepalming through the entire scene. It was embarassing. dead
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:34 pm

I haven't watched this episode yet, and I'm not sure I even want to by the sound of it.
There's only so much hero!Finn and douche!Will I can take, and this seasons quota is already filled bored
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Oh man, i cringed when Will asked Finn to be his best man. Seriously, Will needs some friends.
I generally liked all the music in that episode though, and well, Naya.

And it's confirmed Ali is writing the Vday ep!! (for those who don't know already). That's good. She did a good job writing "Brittana" as couple last time.

------------
As for the whole twitter Matt/Naya thing, i'm kinda over it. I just wish there was a way I could tell Naya that not all her fans are crazy and annoying, and think her and Heather are in love. Kills me that i have to be grouped with those morons.
Anyway enough of that stuff carry on!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Mike` wrote:
Isabela wrote:

SERIOUSLY. An underaged kid is your best man. Where's the facepalm emote?

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 11l5r2c

Will asked Finn to be his best man? Oh lawd Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 pm

ROFL @ Sue's Princess Beatrice hat.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm

A stupid foreigner question:
What time will Glee air in Hawaii?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:24 am

LMFAO at the Klaine shippers....they get the spotlight all the time. Even though Tike got episode 3 and 8 together that still isn't enough to satisfy shippers (me included)...
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next