Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I'm sure she's a nice girl, but she's not a good actress, IMO. Saying someone is not good at acting is NOT hate. Not everyone can act. It's a talent that HeMo just doesn't seem to possess. She has other talents though, and it not like acting is her grand passion. I'm sure if she never acted again after Glee she could still find a way to be happy in her life's pursuits.
Yup.

Charlie wrote:
Shock horror! She has opinions. She didn't really do anything. There was a discussion about Hemo's commitment/ ability to play her character when she's not given child!Britt stuff. Is she uncomfortable/bored/an awful actress? Etcetera...

It was fun. smile
LOL hug

----------
Yay for album stuff!!
Wonder when we're gonna get to hear something. Just a little snippet Naya? bounce
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:22 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Also lollll, i think i'm known as the "evil HeMo-hater" girl over at GF now haha.

Or maybe you are being just a tad to sensitive over people disagreeing with you? =/ Honestly people can state their opinions on Heather and the character of Brittany, but people should also be allowed to disagree without this.

Charlie wrote:
Shock horror! She has opinions. She didn't really do anything. There was a discussion about Hemo's commitment/ ability to play her character when she's not given child!Britt stuff. Is she uncomfortable/bored/an awful actress? Etcetera...It was fun. smile

Shock horror, other people can disagree and have different perspectives. For me that makes for more interesting discussions and more 3D views on things. I don't see the big deal.

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Haha yeah I know what you mean. Seems like that thread is full of HeMo stans now.

What was it? 2? 3? of us disagreeing ? I guess that is a lot compared to the usual?

Tbh all of this comes across as rather passive aggressive since some of us Hemo Stans (or I guess perhaps just me?) are on both of these forums. But honestly with no hard feelings, I can just leave this and stop lurking/semi posting if this is a place more reserved for Naya/Santana fans? (that is not to say I don't love Naya but yeah Heather is my favorite). Obviously several of you guys talk a lot together and share many opinions so don't wish to intrude.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Personally I think a HeMo stan between us is just what we need, to balance things up. I'm a bit frustrated with her, but I still love her dearly and I need someone to defend her when I can't bring myself to do it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Nahhh... Everyone can say what they want here....that's the point.

I think everyone here appreciates Hemo... but maybe in a a different way. Heather is a dancer, and to watch her dance is awesome! I for one love that.

There are people who dig Heather more than Naya on here too.

It's all good smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Whoa, you were saying i am over-sensitive? (i don't think anyone here was personally attacking you) ...you seem like the one getting pissed off Shrug
And no one said you couldn't disagree. No one said you couldn't defend Heather.. That's the difference. Whereas you guys go ape-shit when someone says something critical of HeMo.

Anyway, who cares.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Span_ski wrote:

I think everyone here appreciates Hemo... but maybe in a a different way. Heather is a dancer, and to watch her dance is awesome! I for one love that.
Yeah exactly..... I appreciate Heather as a dancer. And i like that she seems really down to earth.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Breathing, people. Breathing. Group hug

Random smiley to make everybody just smile.

pool

Now seriously.

We are free to say whatever we want here. With respect of course.

I think we have been hard on HeMo lately. So, I agree with Eli there. But it's a not a personal attack on anyone. And I think it's pretty clear everybody loves Heather in some capacity. Let's just cool down and agree to disagree? It's okay to criticize HeMo and it's okay to criticize that.

pillow fight
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Isabela wrote:
music

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 Tumblr_ly9oyj4viO1qfsld3o1_500
I'm excited too!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 pm

I wonder if that's a song she wrote? "New song"?

This album makes nervous.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:12 pm

eli_ wrote:
Personally I think a HeMo stan between us is just what we need, to balance things up. I'm a bit frustrated with her, but I still love her dearly and I need someone to defend her when I can't bring myself to do it.

Agreed. I know I could use some HeMo fans around to keep me from getting too negative about HeMo. I know I've gotten pissed in the past and said some harsh things about her that I've regretted.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:20 pm

I could also use a Heather fan around. After all, Heather was my favorite in the beginning, and I would defend her come hell or high water. I lost that somewhere along the line, and now I'm kinnda critical to everything, or don't know what to think when it comes to her. I guess I just wish she'd give more in the little screentime they've been getting.

So please stay, Fluffy! And please do join us in the random threads and such as well smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:27 pm

I remember you were one of the most active Brittany/Heather stans, Lilly. I also remember me getting angry at people saying Brittany was dumb.

Ah... good old days of Brittana... when they were still talking to each other. sigh

Now it's just "epic" glances. meh
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Whoa, you were saying i am over-sensitive? (i don't think anyone here was personally attacking you) ...you seem like the one getting pissed off Shrug
And no one said you couldn't disagree. No one said you couldn't defend Heather.. That's the difference. Whereas you guys go ape-shit when someone says something critical of HeMo.

I am a Dane and we are known to be blunt (and drunks but that's not relevant per say). Honestly I went over that post about 5 times before posting because I had no intentions to start something bad, yet I wanted to point out what I thought. So not pissed off or the like, nor think people have gone ape-shit. But I'll drop it. I would offer up pics of Naya as offering but without my arsenal at my current location x.X

voteforalice1 wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Yeah exactly..... I appreciate Heather as a dancer. And i like that she seems really down to earth.

One of the things that makes me a fan of hers were accounts from fans meeting her where she would sit down and have a drink with them, or teach them some moves. Most actors/actresses keep a distance to fans when they meet them face to face, to me Heather tends to blur that line. Not as much now as before, though I think that has to do with the attention and intensity around parts of Glee fandom these days.

And lol, I slow type so badly and edit so much, like 5 posts since I first started but yeah cheers guys hug
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Isabela wrote:
Ah... good old days of Brittana... when they were still talking to each other. sigh

Now it's just "epic" glances. meh
time to bring this back I love you
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 Tumblr_ly9z7zVwIL1rnb04ko1_400
also loved the put your shirt on and glance with me one
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:49 pm

FluffyHats wrote:

I am a Dane and we are known to be blunt (and drunks but that's not relevant per say). Honestly I went over that post about 5 times before posting because I had no intentions to start something bad, yet I wanted to point out what I thought. So not pissed off or the like, nor think people have gone ape-shit. But I'll drop it. I would offer up pics of Naya as offering but without my arsenal at my current location x.X
Eh, no worries. Tsall good. I'll drop it too.
Love all around.

@Eli, all those things are hilarious.
It's funny how our ship is so deprived that it actually makes a really good joke.
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:58 am

Hey guys! I know I've been absent for a few weeks but I think I'm gonna be around here more often from now on! smile

I just read on tumblr that Santana (and probably Brittany as well) gets kicked out of the cheerios in near future. Do you know where that spoiler comes from? Because I can't tell if it's legit ...

And I can't wait for the first song from Naya's album to be released!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:02 pm

that would be awesome - get these girls into normal clothes!!
Never heard that spoiler before though, so no idea if its legit
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 pm

I just found out where it comes from. This person seems to have the script and posted some snap-shots on youtube. Is this the one who leaked the songs from Dianna's hacker?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Niklas wrote:
Hey guys! I know I've been absent for a few weeks but I think I'm gonna be around here more often from now on! smile

Great! fiesta

You are also welcome to join us in the everything else discussion too! smile

I'm completely out of touch with spoilers, btw. I know Bad is out already, but I haven't heard it yet.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:06 pm

The video is down as private??? Not sure?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Funny, I saw the video before, when Niklas first posted it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:18 pm

What was it? lol...

Care to share? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Supposedly, it was script pages. There was something about Sam and Mercedes, Kurt saying something and then Sue talking to someone who seems to be Santana (because of the context). Sue was saying that she was disappointed, something about this person hitting bottom. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 pm

I can't recall the exact wording but it was just a bit of dialogue where Sue was telling Santana that she'd accepted her alternate sexual lifestyle (or something along those lines) but she couldn't keep her as her co-captain after what she's done now and she's disappointed in Santana. And then Will entered the scene saying: "What's going on here?" and that's it. Maybe someone on tumblr took a screenshot or wrote it down, I haven't found it yet ...

But I don't really know if it's legit. What makes me question it the most is that the snap-shots are supposed to be from the 3x12 script (The Spanish Teacher) but I thought the "love is in the air" pic Naya posted on twitter last week was taken backstage while shooting the Valentine's episode which is 3x13 but they're in their uniforms on the photo so it seems very unlikely that they got kicked out of the Cheerios the prior episode.

Last edited by Niklas on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next