Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts II - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:29 pm

I'm so bored.

Why are you all so silent tonight?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Very borrrrrrrrrrrrrrred myself. Just watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm bored as well. I'm thinking of spiking some coffee and watching the Buffy musical. I'm obviously very exciting!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Count me in in this group of boredom. I'm just sitting here half watching tv, half playing games.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 pm

I tried watching TV. There are 300 channels and nothing to see. Of course Inglourious Basterds is on, it's always on around here.

Speaking of coffee, I could really use some vanilla cappuccino. I'm obsessed with this lately.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:51 pm

I think I have that flavor for my Keurig!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I think I have that flavor for my Keurig!!

mad

Laughing

Never really thought of buying a coffee machine, but I guess I might change my mind. What I would really like is one of those Nescafé vending machines, like this one:

Random thoughts II - Page 12 Nescafe_vending_machine

yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 pm

When it comes to coffee, Iced Coffee Mocca is the thing!

Random thoughts II - Page 12 TineIskaffeOrginalMocca
I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:04 pm

The vending machine would be amazing but I'm good with my new baby. Hot spiked coffee on a cold winter night with the Buffy musical in the background...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Once More With Feeling is the best Buffy episode ever! I approve of your choice of entertainment asd

Now imagine if we could get a Brittana scene like the Willow/Tara one.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Watching it makes me wish for a Joss written episode of Glee.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:41 pm

I can't drink coffee, my liver hates it. Crying or Very sad
I'm catching up the walking dead.. but only because I have nothing better to do
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:43 pm

That would have been amazing! He directed one episode, didn't he? So he has been involved and could be again (dreams, how lovely they are). And his favorite character is Brittany. I'm sure he would do wonders for our ship.

If only, eh!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:52 pm

@Mardou, I was just thinking about you! There's an article on Forbes Magazine about that awful Michel Teló you showed me: Have You Heard Of Brazilian Country Music Phenomenon Michel Teló Yet? You Will.

noo Everybody is talking about this guy now. Hard to believe this guy has such an international following. How did this happen???
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
@Mardou, I was just thinking about you! There's an article on Forbes Magazine about that awful Michel Teló you showed me: Have You Heard Of Brazilian Country Music Phenomenon Michel Teló Yet? You Will.

noo Everybody is talking about this guy now. Hard to believe this guy has such an international following. How did this happen???
I told you!! He's everywhere yahoo
And the song (a se eu te pego)is everywhere too.. for a while it was fine, now I'm kind of starting to hate it Laughing

The article

Quote :
Then in the early 1990s, TV presenter Xuxa Meneguel (pronounced “Shoo-sha”)
LOL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:11 pm

mardou wrote:
The article

Quote :
Then in the early 1990s, TV presenter Xuxa Meneguel (pronounced “Shoo-sha”)
LOL

Childhood memories... yahoo
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Mine too!! boogie Believe it or not that song is sometimes played at clubs here.
Do you think she's a lesbian? It's been a rumour for like... decades.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:26 pm

I wouldn't be surprised. Rumor has it she was married to this woman, Marlene Mattos, who used to be her manager and best friend. I don't know. People also say she had an affair with Ivete Sangalo lol but I think that's harder to believe.

Random thoughts II - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVXR3ygkSJsDdSVOBJkfn8vuUKf-4Xk3VpkJ93QY4S8HkXhqBZHRuwGNNA

Xuxa (pronounced "Shoo-sha" lol) has a daughter with a famous actor, and it looks like a beard, also for him I think. Shrug

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:39 pm

I love you

Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:40 pm

good morning lovelies!
i had the bestest night ever celebrating with my friends and am still not in the mood to go to bed and very drunk so iä'll just lay here and do basically nithing with my laptop lalalala smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 pm

MsFalange wrote:
good morning lovelies!
i had the bestest night ever celebrating with my friends and am still not in the mood to go to bed and very drunk so iä'll just lay here and do basically nithing with my laptop lalalala smile

Cheers
lol
been there Happy
this time of the year is so full of celebrations/parties/reunions, I love it
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:13 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I'm so bored.

Why are you all so silent tonight?

I drunk
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 am

Hahaha look what Cory wrote on some chick's magazine.
Random thoughts II - Page 12 Tumblr_lx03emr5U91qdkghwo1_500
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 am

Morning everyone! I miss you guys. smile
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:43 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Watching it makes me wish for a Joss written episode of Glee.

I wish. Joss helming Glee would be so awesome. Of course everyone would be dead by now, but I might actually take that ending if it means we get an actual SL. Willow/Tara are still my all time favourite couple. Especially when you think of when they were on TV -- not a lot of girl on girl action back then (still not, but much less than). Might go re-watch Buffy for the thousandth time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next