Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts II - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Guys, I'm gonna replace the Christmas banner in a few days.

Does any kind soul feel like doing a new one? nonchalant

Yeah, I've been thinking about it since New Years that it was time to get something else up there.
I can make one if you want. Will probably have to be tomorrow though, because I'm a bit lazy today tongue
Any wishes, if so? Like, for what you'd want it to look like? Should it be with the forum name on it, or without?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:02 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Yeah, I've been thinking about it since New Years that it was time to get something else up there.
I can make one if you want. Will probably have to be tomorrow though, because I'm a bit lazy today tongue
Any wishes, if so? Like, for what you'd want it to look like? Should it be with the forum name on it, or without?

Something simple. You could use that picture we had here before, from Landslide, that everybody loves, with the forum's name. Or you can be creative. I trust you. smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 pm

OMG YES THE BAR IS COMING BACK! PUZZLES IS HAPPENING!!!

God I love HIMYM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

MissLilly -- anything you create will look awesome..

and mike = random. Are those tv shows?

And HIMYM, has it come back on already? or is that just a random observation?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Melissa wrote:

New episode of HIMYM just aired and it involved Ted/Barney opening their own bar for New Years' Eve (Called Puzzles).
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Mike, HIMYM was so good. I might be doing the my heart is warm tears at the last scene with Lily.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:32 pm

lol oooo ya! I remember that now. they brought the bar back??

ok going to go watch new ep of HIMYM
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Mike, HIMYM was so good. I might be doing the my heart is warm tears at the last scene with Lily.

I knowwwwwwww, but every time I see her dad I get Everybody Loves Raymond flashbacks and end with a headcanon of Lily being the daughter of Robert's wife's brother.

2 Broke Girls is on now, then I needs to find me a PLL download.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Wow, this thread moves fast if you're away for a few hours.

Shanna, jungle cats?? That's both weird and intriguing.

I have recurring dreams about tornadoes. And I have for years, long before the Joplin tornado, which is weird. I always dream that there are multiple ones coming, and you can see them from way far away, and you have to try to take shelter before they get to where you're at. And they always look like the one from The Wizard of Oz, even though real ones don't actually look like that.

They always mutliply. Like, there'll be one coming, and as I'm watching I see another one materialize in a different direction, and then another one. Definitely a stress dream.

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Tornado dreams seem like an understandable thing for your area of the country. I think I would have never ending nightmares about them if I lived there.

Jungle cats are what my mind did with things. They are a predator and that was my nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:31 am

Mike` wrote:
Melissa wrote:

New episode of HIMYM just aired and it involved Ted/Barney opening their own bar for New Years' Eve (Called Puzzles).

Puzzles as a name for bar sounds familiar. Didn't Ted have that idea in a past ep?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:41 am

Can't sleep. I went to bed really sleepy because I onle slept 4 hours last night and then I started thinking about things I have to do tomorrow at work. This happens to me from time to time. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:54 am

I just want to lay down. Laying down is good.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:01 am

I'm really hoping I sleep on the 13hour car ride back to the UK. Sad times.

Sorry to hear you guys can't sleep either. It sucks. On a plus point I got a few more hours than the night before.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:58 am

Oh my days... There are 298 calls queuing on the line that deals with storm damage. I want to go home. Lol. I hate storm claims.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:54 am

I barely sleep really well - I'm very sensitive towards the noises around me (I close the kitchen door and my door because I hear the ticking of the clock otherwise - I know: it's madness!), but since I have another week of holiday I can mostly just sleep in and don't have to worry about it.

I did have a one week time-span though, where I only slept like 3hours tops a night. That happens when I'm really stressed out.
I would go to bed feeling exhausted and as soon as I laid down, I was wide awake. That was pretty tough, because especially when your stressed you need that sleep to calm down a bit.

I remember some of my dreams but not all of them.
Some are really weird and others pretty ordinary. I somehow remember one of my childhood dreams, where I was tramped on by elephants that were dressed or decorated in an Indian way... no idea what I was processing there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 am

MsFalange wrote:
I barely sleep really well - I'm very sensitive towards the noises around me (I close the kitchen door and my door because I hear the ticking of the clock otherwise - I know: it's madness!), but since I have another week of holiday I can mostly just sleep in and don't have to worry about it.

I'm the same with noises! Also lights.

If there's a TV in my bedroom I have to plug it off because that red light annoys me. I used to have a rug under the door in my old bedroom so the light wouldn't come in from the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:15 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
MsFalange wrote:

If there's a TV in my bedroom I have to plug it off because that red light annoys me. I used to have a rug under the door in my old bedroom so the light wouldn't come in from the corridor.

Yes, I do that too Laughing
And when I'm in hotel rooms or somewhere, where I can't just plug things out, I lay a Shirt or something in front of it, so it won't bother me... yahoo
Also: ear-plugs whenever I'm not sleeping at home
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:17 am

I have no trouble sleeping through any external noises -- it's the internal one's that keep me awake. My mind never seems to want to shut up. And if/when I wake in the middle of the night, I immediately go into planning all the things I have to do for the day. Usually I get 4-5 hours during the week and then try and catch up on the weekend cuz I feel so drained. Not really healthy, but have yet to find a way around that.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Melissa wrote:

Puzzles as a name for bar sounds familiar. Didn't Ted have that idea in a past ep?

Yeah, they brought the idea back for this ep. tongue

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
MsFalange wrote:

The flashing blue light of my computer on Sleep is oddly comforting, like knowing it's asleep means it's okay for me to sleep. scratch Half the time I set my TV to turn off a few hours after I fall asleep, I love drifting off to the sounds of late-night cartoons (like Futurama and American Dad and whatnot), always leads to cool dreams.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:29 am

MsFalange wrote:
Yes, I do that too Laughing
And when I'm in hotel rooms or somewhere, where I can't just plug things out, I lay a Shirt or something in front of it, so it won't bother me... yahoo
Also: ear-plugs whenever I'm not sleeping at home

I do that all the time when I'm not home! Laughing

Nice to see I'm not alone. My dad and my sister are always mocking me about that. They will never forget the rug under the door. My dad was just making fun of this last week.

Melissa, that doesn't sound healthy at all! Two nights in a row that I've slept only 4 hours each night and I'm feeling like a zumbi here.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:34 am

Ugh, gots to go clean my driveway again. <_<

Damn snow in Canadia, bitch about it when it's not here and bitch about it when it is.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:50 am

Melissa wrote:
I have no trouble sleeping through any external noises -- it's the internal one's that keep me awake. My mind never seems to want to shut up. And if/when I wake in the middle of the night, I immediately go into planning all the things I have to do for the day. Usually I get 4-5 hours during the week and then try and catch up on the weekend cuz I feel so drained. Not really healthy, but have yet to find a way around that.

I have this exact problem. When I go to sleep it can't in fact be quiet around me, because my mind will race into overdrive, and I can just forget about sleeping at all.
My solution though is to put on tv shows I like, but that I have seen lots of times before. That way I can just close my eyes and listen, and eventually I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:16 am

aaaaah - don't you just love it when you really have to print something and then you realize that the printer is unplugged and you think "No problem!" but then you just cant find the hole in this damn thing, where the plug would go.
If I didn't know it any better I'd say this thing works via battery because the hole is nowhere to be found -.-
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 am

MsFalange wrote:

I did have a one week time-span though, where I only slept like 3hours tops a night. That happens when I'm really stressed out.
I would go to bed feeling exhausted and as soon as I laid down, I was wide awake. That was pretty tough, because especially when your stressed you need that sleep to calm down a bit.

I remember some of my dreams but not all of them.
Some are really weird and others pretty ordinary. I somehow remember one of my childhood dreams, where I was tramped on by elephants that were dressed or decorated in an Indian way... no idea what I was processing there Laughing

Well, I sleep like a log. I was supposed go into to work at 5:45 this morning, but I just woke up at 10 noo

The problem was I worked at my other job until 3am last night and didn't go to sleep until 4am, but I shouldn't have gone to sleep at all. I set my alarm for 4:45, which would have only been little nap, but I was too tired and my phone was only on vibrate. Oops.

It's okay though. It's not that big a deal. I called my work and explained, and my boss wasn't mad. She just laughed at me and told me to come in at 1pm and work until 6pm instead. I was never on the schedule for 5:45 today anyways, it was just something they called me about on Thursday and asked me if I could do, and I just said yes, though I should have said no, knowing that I worked the night before at me other job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next