Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa

Melissa

Random thoughts II - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:05 am

MissLilly wrote:
Brittana4ever wrote:
how was everyone's holiday??

so crazy, and now back to work, feels like I need a vacation from my so-called vacation

Family holidays aren't just fun and realxing. It's stressful. Hopefully you get a few days off with new years as well?

I've apparantly been more stressed out than I thought. I have been sleeping for two days now, and my period is 5 days late (no, I am not pregnant). If it doesn't come soon I'll probably be knocked out by a headache from hell, as I get when my body reacts this way.. It better not ruin my new years eve.

Hi Mike! Nice seeing you here Happy

I get one day off on the monday after new years. Looking forward to that though, just going to stay in this year. Christmas reminded me that it's important to get some me time. I love my family but spending more than a few hours with them reminds me of why I don't live with them anymore lol.

I hate missing my period. I'm really sensitive to that too, anytime I'm stressed out mentally or physically it gets delayed.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:07 am

p.s. welcome mike!

and keeping my hemo avatar and patiently waiting for the writers to start treating her better. They were doing so well second half of season 2 wtf happened??
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:24 am

Mike` wrote:

ADD MY HASH EMOTE FFS! Could never figure out how to do it on the GF Admin board!!
added
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 am

eli_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:

ADD MY HASH EMOTE FFS! Could never figure out how to do it on the GF Admin board!!
added

YAYYYY!! hash
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:42 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

So yeah, Cory today was a bit of a let down. But meh.

There were probably a lot of people, right?
We want deeetails!

and also: hello Mike smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:02 am

MsFalange wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

So yeah, Cory today was a bit of a let down. But meh.

There were probably a lot of people, right?
We want deeetails!

and also: hello Mike smile
I posted something on the other forum tongue
I didn't actually meet him though. The wait was wayyyy too long. (But i did see him Thumbs Up) And apparently a lot of people missed out...It was badly organised lol.

No exciting details sadly.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:14 am

right - oopsie. I read it now

That's why I don't really do these meet&greet things - I find it too stressful and disappointing in the end
I hate being around so many crazy people that always scream - it hurts my ears Very Happy

I wouldn't even do that to myself for Naya&HeMo haha... I'm such a bad Brittana shipper Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:23 am

MsFalange wrote:
right - oopsie. I read it now

That's why I don't really do these meet&greet things - I find it too stressful and disappointing in the end
I hate being around so many crazy people that always scream - it hurts my ears Very Happy

I wouldn't even do that to myself for Naya&HeMo haha... I'm such a bad Brittana shipper Laughing
Serious?! jaw drop
I totally would asd
The screaming fans are ok for me. I like the atmosphere lol. Except today they were mainly younger Finn fans, so blegh.

This girl went on the stage and was asked what her favourite Glee moment was, and she said "when Kurt and Blaine had their first kiss!!!" ...i must have gone "uugghhhh" so loudly. Oops.

----------
I have Don't Stop Believing in my head. Seriously dislike that song.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:44 am

well I can't say it for sure since this is a very hypothetical scenario for me, but normally at these things (and you can confirm that) you have to stand there for HOURS and even then you're not guaranteed to really meet them.
And 'meet' them means, them giving you a autograph card or signing something that you brought, while briefly looking at you and saying "Hi!"
And then you're ushered away, so you don't hold back the remaining 65.591 people standing behind you Wink

So - yeah I probably wouldn't
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:47 am

You are not alone, Dina. I probably wouldn't too. I mean, I'm not even sure I would watch a Glee concert. I haven't even watched Glee movie yet.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:52 am

Oh i'd definitely go to a concert. And i'd pay more to go up the front too tongue

Cory was taking unusually long with people today. He was seriously having conversations/taking photos with them all. So annoying.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:53 am

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:58 am

I'd totally go to see Naya or Lea live, but probably wouldn't bother for Cory, NGL.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:00 am

The Glee concert was my suprise-present from my amazing sister who I love very much.
A one-day trip to London (one of our favourite places ever) with tickets to the concert.

It was awesome. The music and this cast is really what still makes me watch this show, and you have both of it at the concert, so I loved it.
We even went to the karaoke bar at the O2 afterwords and had a lot of fun.

But I wouldn't pay 500$ (or I don't know how much it was) for these special tickets where you met the cast briefly. Oh the disappointment for the people who bought these and then met 2 Warblers.

Especially when I think about the fact, that I walked by them purely by accident and managed to high-five Chris and HeMo - sure that was awesome and I was giddy with excitement for about the rest of the day, but it was totally unexpected - and that was part of the awesomeness.

So - naaaah Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Laughing oh god

"HE TOUCHED MEE!!! HE TOUCHED MEE!!"
Yeah, this is what I mean, I don't do well around people like this.
I'm the first to go "Calm down, jeeez!"

Like I said: I'm bad, bad fan Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:04 am

The concert was absolutely amazing, it was totally worth the $110 ticket and $200 in random buying crap for before/there/after. tongue

But yeah, some of the fangirls are really annoying. There was almost too many kids; if I hadn't been high as a kite I'd have probably been really frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 am

MsFalange wrote:

Yeah, that was annoying.

I hateee all you people that got to go to the concert!!! Jealous. yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 pm

I'd never stand in line to meet anyone. I'd be too embarassed and horrified by the squealing fangirls. I'm not like that at all, and I couldn't have handled having it around me for hours either. My eyes would probably roll themselves right out of my skull Laughing

Last year I was in Glasgow for an Emilie Autumn concert, and after the concert me and my friend were the first ones out of the venue, and her trailer was parked right there. My friend asked if I didn't want to wait there to see if I couldn't meet her. There was no way I'd stoop that low! Haha. Plus, I had already met her earlier that year at another concert where I had VIP tickets, so Shrug

Don't think I'd go to a Glee concert either, unless I got free tickets. I like them, well, some of them, but I wouldn't spend much or anything at all to see anyone sing cover songs. Maybe that'd be different though, if I actually liked more than 2 or 3 people of the cast tongue
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:33 pm

MsFalange wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Laughing oh god

Like he's Jesus Rolling Eyes

Yet I'm not annoyed by people freaking out over getting to touch Naya or Lea. I wouldn't freak out myself though, even if I got to hug them. I'm just not the squeeing and jumping up and down type, never have been. My heart would be hammering in my chest, my cheeks would get all flushed, I'd have difficulty forming sentences or even breathing and I might pass out right afterwards and wonder if what had happened was even real. But I wouldn't squee and jump up and down. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Don't think I'd go to a Glee concert either, unless I got free tickets. I like them, well, some of them, but I wouldn't spend much or anything at all to see anyone sing cover songs. Maybe that'd be different though, if I actually liked more than 2 or 3 people of the cast tongue

I don't think it matters that they are cover songs. It's about the performance, not who wrote the song. Quite a few of the very best performances I've seen or heard have been covers.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:58 pm

I'm not saying they're bad though. I do enjoy the songs on Glee. I just don't think I would pay to see it. If I liked the whole cast that might be different, but since I only like Naya and Heather (and now Sugar) and only tolerate the rest at best, I wouldn't think it worth it.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:14 pm

The cast is never gonna have a tour stop in Norway anyways, so you'd have to travel all the way to the UK probably. Yeah it's probably not worth it. They haven't had a tour stop anywhere close to where I am either, so I haven't found it worth it to spend a couple hundred on a ticket, and then have to travel several hundred miles, and probably by myself because I don't have any friends or family who like Glee enough to travel that far and spend that much money on it. If I paid for everything they'd come along with me, but I'm definitely not doing that. lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Lol, yeah! Hardly anyone ever stops here, not enough audience to support it unless it's those awful top 40 artists... so I'd definitely have to travel.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:21 pm

I enjoy the rest of the cast's voices, and I do love me some Lea. Her stage presence is beyond words, it's very much one of those things that should be on any music appreciator's bucket list. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Yet I'm not annoyed by people freaking out over getting to touch Naya or Lea. I wouldn't freak out myself though, even if I got to hug them. I'm just not the squeeing and jumping up and down type, never have been. My heart would be hammering in my chest, my cheeks would get all flushed, I'd have difficulty forming sentences or even breathing and I might pass out right afterwards and wonder if what had happened was even real. But I wouldn't squee and jump up and down. Lol.
I don't know if you're joking, but this would probably happen to me tongue ....I'm not a squee/jumping person either.....I'd freak out in silence meeting Naya (then tell everyone i know haha).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next