Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Random thoughts I - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Well, it's for church so I'm going to pray for a miracle. I'm looking at the words now and hoping that I can get them but the verses are all running together.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Hmmm writing my resume. What imaginary skills do i have?

I suck at this shit.

Anyyyyway ciao.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 am

I don't mean to bring national politics here, but did guys see Hilary Clinton's speech for the Human Rights Day when she talks about gay rights? It's 30 minutes long, but I recomend everybody to watch the whole video. It brought me to tears.

"Gay rights are human rights, and human rights are gay rights".

Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:27 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Hmmm writing my resume. What imaginary skills do i have?

I suck at this shit.

Anyyyyway ciao.

Just write things like
- I'm a total teamplayer
- very organised
- an ambitious person

I'm soooo happy, I had to go through that job-applying crap 3months ago and on wednesday I was offered the contract from the one company where I reaaaally wanted to start next year. PARDY HARDY!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:14 am

MsFalange wrote:

Just write things like
- I'm a total teamplayer
- very organised
- an ambitious person

I'm soooo happy, I had to go through that job-applying crap 3months ago and on wednesday I was offered the contract from the one company where I reaaaally wanted to start next year. PARDY HARDY!!
Oh sweet! Congrats Cheers

Works well in a team. I shall use that one.

-------------
My dad is such an emotional little girl. He's crying watching The Bachelor.... The-freaking-Bachelor.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:15 am

Congrats on the new job!!!

@VFA - You wanna write mine too? lol. I hate doing that kind of stuff I really can't sell myself well.

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:22 am

oooooohaw your dad Love
it's 8:22 AM and i've just arrived home. i mean, my parent's house. hi mom. i left at 00:00

Last edited by mardou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:25 am

Isn't the resume the Curriculum vitae? So you basically just name the previous employers and where you graduated etc.? Internships and age blabla.
Or is it this whole letter of application where you basically praise yourself a lot?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:31 am

Span_ski wrote:
Congrats on the new job!!!

@VFA - You wanna write mine too? lol. I hate doing that kind of stuff I really can't sell myself well.

I have like no experience in writing these things. It's ridiculous...I'm sure yours would need to be more complicated than mine though. I just need something for a little retail job to last me til i start Uni again.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:34 am

MsFalange wrote:
Isn't the resume the Curriculum vitae? So you basically just name the previous employers and where you graduated etc.? Internships and age blabla.
Or is it this whole letter of application where you basically praise yourself a lot?
I've had to write one resume in my life and that's when i was 16 yrs old.

Idek.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:36 am

Just in case.. when you start a new file in word office you can choose a paper wich is called "curriculum vitae" and its really helpfull. It kinds of tell you what to write.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:37 am

I have to do mine this today. I also have to work and then go shopping.

That's like 3 things I really don't want to do in one day lol :-/

... and I think I'm a bit hungover. It's one of those hangovers I'll either get over really quickly or it'll get worse. Not sure which yet Sad

The downside of Christmas parties....
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:38 am

I think it's a bit different here in germany than in australia.
Maybe this helps?

http://www.howtowritearesume.net/
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:40 am

Quote :
Just in case.. when you start a new file in word office you can choose a paper wich is called "curriculum vitae" and its really helpfull. It kinds of tell you what to write.
Quote :
I think it's a bit different here in germany than in australia.
Maybe this helps?

http://www.howtowritearesume.net/
Thanks, i'll check all this stuff out. :afro:

----------
LOL i just realised those little icons next to the thread names are Pokemon balls. Ahh memories.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:44 am

Span_ski wrote:

... and I think I'm a bit hungover. It's one of those hangovers I'll either get over really quickly or it'll get worse. Not sure which yet Sad

The downside of Christmas parties....
heeeey welcome to the club Cheers I dont have a hangover basically because I haven slept yet. Tomorrow is going to be awful.

it took me years to discover the wonders of the pokeballs next to the threads
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:56 am

Yeah I need to change those and make them something glee-esque. lol.

Wow you haven't slept yet?! Shocked Isn't it like nearly 9am or something for you?!

I keep remembering more and more of my evening. I don't remember being that drunk... so I checked my phone... no embarrassing texts sent! Winner! Nothing too awful on fb! Awesome! There are some very blurry photos on my camera however. Thankfully none of me.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:02 am

it's 9am. I'm at parent's right now. I arrived home about an hour ago and mom was having breakfast. awkward. Truth is here clubs close at 7am. So being 9am and awake is not thaaaaat crazy. If you have been drunk and there's no texts and no photos, that my friend is a total WIN. You should be proud of yourself. 🎅
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:20 am

Span_ski wrote:
I keep remembering more and more of my evening. I don't remember being that drunk... so I checked my phone... no embarrassing texts sent! Winner! Nothing too awful on fb! Awesome! There are some very blurry photos on my camera however. Thankfully none of me.

Hum, are you sure? Shocked

Just kidding.

I was planning on awaking up and go running or riding my bike, but, no, it's raining, thanks. It's like the third Sunday on a row that this happens. Sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:20 am

Span_ski wrote:

Just kidding.

I was planning on awaking up and go running or riding my bike, but, no, it's raining, thanks. It's like the third Sunday in a row that this happens. Sad
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 am

That's a sign. Destiny doesn't want you to make exercise. I've interpreted that last week when it rained only on the days I go to the gym.
It's 9.30 so good gnite. "nite"
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:37 am

Good night! Laughing

Do you guys have panettone? I think it's my favorite Christmas food. It's a kind of a cake with dried fruits. Some people will say only older people like it, but I love it. Eating a piece of it right now for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:37 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

Just kidding.

I was planning on awaking up and go running or riding my bike, but, no, it's raining, thanks. It's like the third Sunday in a row that this happens. Sad

Ha ha ha... ok well except that one! tongue . No typo's I was pleased to discover this morning though! Impressive. Laughing

It's lashing it down here too. It's been raining for like a week solid. Sad

mardou wrote:
That's a sign. Destiny doesn't want you to make exercise. I've interpreted that last week when it rained only on the days I go to the gym.
It's 9.30 so good gnite. "nite"

Night night! Get lots of sleep! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 am

yes we do have panettone my friend! we call it "pan dulce". with walnuts and almonds it can be amazing. my abuela makes the best one in the whole province. ok, bye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

Do you guys have panettone? I think it's my favorite Christmas food. It's a kind of a cake with dried fruits. Some people will say only older people like it, but I love it. Eating a piece of it right now for breakfast.

We ate it last year in my Italian class on the last lesson before christmas because... well nobody studies on the last day anyways and since it Italian it only makes sense Wink
Why would only older people like it? Because it's so easy to chew? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 am

MsFalange wrote:
Blue Zeppelin wrote:

We ate it last year in my Italian class on the last lesson before christmas because... well nobody studies on the last day anyways and since it Italian it only makes sense Wink
Why would only older people like it? Because it's so easy to chew? Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

No, because of the dried fruits. Young people actually like something we call chocottone, which would be chocolate instead of dried fruits. But I really, really like it with dried fruits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next