Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 pm

New Girl tonight! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Isa wrote:
We finally agree...

yahoo

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Isa wrote:
The Targaryen girl is definitely the best.

Only seen the first three eps, but she's cute. Her character is so vulnerable and tragic though. She always looks sad. Not really my type of character. And she looks better in RL, without the white-blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Isa wrote:
The Targaryen girl is definitely the best.

Only seen the first three eps, but she's cute. Her character is so vulnerable and tragic though. She always looks sad. Not really my type of character. And she looks better in RL, without the white-blonde hair.

She gets stronger as the story goes, which is one of the things I like about her.

And yeah, she definitely looks better with a diferent hair.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 Emilia-Clarke-2
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:12 pm

She looks like a cross between Emilie de Ravin and Piper Perabo (which isn't a bad thing at all)
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:25 pm

This episode of New Girl is actually making me cry tears of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:45 pm

I'll have to watch it tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Does anyone watch Warehouse 13?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Heard of it.... is it sci-fi?

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 Tumblr_m0fe753Lup1qdtmwjo1_500

yes.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Do you guys remember in the last season of The L Word, when Shane and Jenny get together? And Alice is texting everyone about it, and they're all like:
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 Tumblr_m1x1f3rjLV1rqtqgao8_250Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 Tumblr_m1x1f3rjLV1rqtqgao6_250Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 Tumblr_m1x1f3rjLV1rqtqgao4_250Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 Tumblr_m1x1f3rjLV1rqtqgao5_250

it was hilarrriiousss. omg i need to rewatch this show.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:16 am

I haven't watched The L Word since it actually finished airing. Apart from when, while my girlfriend is watching it, I get shown various favourite scenes and full descriptions of things etc. It's quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:48 am

I havent watched it since
Spoiler:
which apparently I'm still rather bitter about Laughing

I don't know why I tagged that I doubt there's a memberof this forum who didn't already know that..... Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 am

lulz
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Ok, so I'm watching this TBBT night that we have on here, and they have cast interviews and stuff... I had no idea that Mayim Bialik (Amy) actually has a PhD in neuroscience.... dats cool!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:55 pm

:O That's so cool! I didn't know that either!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 pm

I know right?! Kinda love her a little bit after seeing that behind the scenes show I love you lol... not gonna lie Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:02 pm

I love her just watching the show, Amy's so brilliant and well-acted. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:11 pm

The girls were a brilliant addition to the show. Love them all.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Lip Service returns April 20.

so gay
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:28 pm

I still can't decide how I feel about Lip Service. The little damaged lesbian protagonist is so overdone now. It's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Yes it is.. however the chick is cute...and I really like the funny one. you know the hopeless in love one who works in TV? I constantly just wanna give that girl a cwtch. Laughing

On another note... I'm watching CSI and Justin Bieber just popped on screen WTF ?! Seriously... Is there no escape from this kid? lol
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:32 pm

On a Grey's Anatomy marathon right now. Up to near the end of Season Two haha
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Ok so just saw Justin Bieber get blasted 6 times in the chest on CSI.... errrr Bieberlicious??

I can only imagine the pre-teen creys that went on in the US when that ep aired over there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Just marathoned all of season 2 and all but the last episode of season 3 of Warehouse 13. I count 2 actual actors from Lost Girl and 1 main character who is very much like Kenzie and I didn't realise it until I started watching again.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 pm

I finally got around to seeing last weeks episode of Once Upon A Time, and was greatly looking forward to another episode, only to find out it doesn't return until the 22nd.. Bummed out!

I'm really loving Regina now though. Almost to the point where I'm rooting for her. Almost!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next