Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:15 am

Revenge is what makes TV good smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:28 am

There's not a single episode of Revenge that I don't go "wow I didn't see that coming!"

Can't wait for the final episodes. I'm sure the season will wrap up with an awesome cliffhanger for season 2.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:31 am

The fact that it's on the day after Glee has really taken the edge off some of the horror ep's witnessed this season too tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:33 am

Definitely Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:37 am

ROFL

I'm going to watch episode 18 tonight. Is 19 out already? I'm gtting even further behind on my TV now because my girlfriend turned up at my house last night from London to surprise me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:04 am

Charlie wrote:
ROFL

I'm going to watch episode 18 tonight. Is 19 out already? I'm gtting even further behind on my TV now because my girlfriend turned up at my house last night from London to surprise me. Lol.

Awww that's super cute babe!! Good times smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:30 am

I know, bless her. She was so proud she got all the way here on her own too. I love you
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:03 am

I'm finally getting into Nikita. I'm on ep 4. It's awesome! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Yes, yes it is. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am

Holy shit, the guy who played Robbie in ep 7 of Nikita is Bug Hall, who played Alfalfa in the Little Rascals movie! 90's childhood memories! yahoo

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 Bughallgallerycover_large

I thought they were setting it up for him to return with this "cleaner program" thing though, but apparently ep 7 was his first and only appearance on the show so far.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:10 am

I did not know that. I loved the Littles Rascals. I'm highly disappointed that I'm the only person out of 10 of us sat together in work today that has actually seen it... Although, I'm sure I've watched it enough times for each of them. Twice.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:43 am

Hey, Ksenia Solo is in ep 15 of Nikita, playing Russian sex slave that Alex used to know.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:37 am

Quote :
How is season 4 compared with the others? (I have only seen the first 3 seasons)

Well, I think season 3 is amazing, one of the best things I have ever seen on TV. I actually think Fringe is my favorite TV show ever and the first 9 episodes of season 3 are just beyond words. Season 4 is not as extrordinary so far, but still very good and probably better than season 2. There is one element that makes the season a bit difficult to watch because it changes everything.

The element I'm talking about is:
Spoiler:

But the second part of season 4 seems to be very, very good. Season 3 kind of good.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:53 am

Isa wrote:
and the first 9 episodes of season 3 are just beyond words.

Yeah, I also liked the concept of the red and the blue episodes, but I really loved the red ones.
So many easter eggs.
Oh there's so much to say about this series.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:22 am

Yes, cinco, that's what makes Fringe so good. It's not about the science and the weird stuff, it's all about these characters. I like the way the show always comes back to basic themes: love, family, memory, power, who we are and what are we doing here. And that's why I think the writers took a very bold choice with the end of season 3 that did not totally delivery because it altered the relationship of these characters. But at the same time I think I'll probably be changing my mind once the season is finished, once I get the complete picture.

----------

Do you guys ever feel that a scene is so powerful and well-written you actually need to breathe and process what you just saw and to do that you need to pause what you're watching? I'm constantly doing that with The Good Wife.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:46 am

Isa wrote:

Do you guys ever feel that a scene is so powerful and well-written you actually need to breathe and process what you just saw and to do that you need to pause what you're watching? I'm constantly doing that with The Good Wife.

Maybe this sounds weird, but I used to have that with some episodes from Buffy/Angel.

-------

https://brittana-forum.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40