Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Yeah, two weeks ago!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Yes.. But it feels like fucking forever though when we have just gotten 2 new episodes so far this year.

I hate american scheduling. I really do!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:23 pm

I fully agree! This means no Big Bang Theory this week either. Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Why? What's going on over in the good ol' US of A this week then?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:31 pm

If CBS isn't airing new HIMYM, I can't imagine them airing BBT. I may be wrong, I think this episode of 2 Broke Girls is new, and Caroline needs to shut up right now. hash

And I think there's a new PLL on right now, so I'll be two episodes behind. hash
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Yeah, PLL is on now. I'm looking forward to watching that tomorrow.

Aaaaaand, tomorrow Ringer is baaaack yahoo

So many shows to keep track of now, I don't know how I'll do it, lol!

PLL
HIMYM
TBBT
Lost Girl
Ringer
Once Upon A Time

..and Glee roll eyes

When did I become such a tv slave? You guys have a bad influence! But I love you for it Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:12 pm

I fully accept the blame for Lost Girl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:29 am

Charlie wrote:
I fully accept the blame for Lost Girl! Very Happy

I'll be eternally grateful to you for turning me on to that show. Very Happy

But since I can only watch it online and computer is being slow as hell, I took a break from it to get into The Good Wife and Boardwalk Empire. I just finished watching S1 of Boardwalk Empire yesterday actually. I wish House Carl would come back so I could talk to him about it. This guy I work with is really into it too though, and we were talking about it a lot yesterday. I promised to burn him a CD of the soundrack. I love the soundtrack.

Regina Spektor has a song on the album. "My Man". Yes the same song Rachel sang about Finn. I like Regina's version better. I don't actually like the lyrics of the song, but Boardwalk Empire is set in the 1920's and that's just the way things were back then. The historical portrayal of rampant sexism and rascist fascinates me in a way I can't really explain. It just amazes me how far as a society we've come since then.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:08 am

RINGER!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:42 am

Damn it! That's another show on my lost... Boardwalk Empire.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:54 am

Pic from the latest ep of PLL (which i haven't seen yet) ... if you haven't seen it yet either and don't want to be spoiled, don't click the link.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyn7ymAYmU1qem1wfo1_250.gif

^But just ughhhh i hate Glee.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:12 am

Fuck you, Glee! Lol.

Oh, and yet another reason I need to watch this show. Still haven't seen a single episode. *hides*
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:28 am

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:40 am

Cheeky. Wink I'll watch it one day. Maybe soon. I've finished Weeds now and I've caught up on TBBT and 2 Broke Girls. I might marathon the Burn Notice/Dexter I need to catch up on over the next couple of weekends. Then! I fully intend to watch PLL, Revenge, New Girl... Boardwalk Empire and possibly some others that I am forgetting.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 am

Wow, that last gif is sexy...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:24 am

Guess I should download the latest PLL then! lol. I still preferred Emily with that blonde girl though...

Yes, that does make glee look a bit ridiculous for all it's drama around 2 girls kissing lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:31 am

I watched Smash on Saturday night, I thought it was great. Anyone know when the next episode is due (Shanna)? Lol.

Edited because I formed my sentence backwards like I was a French person writing in English. These French/Spanish/German students at the hotel are ruining my speech! Hehehe. Nah, I storta started saying things the wrong way around when I got with my gf, I have no idea why, sometimes the cute way she says things catches on. Lol.

Last edited by Charlie on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:36 am

I'm loading the Smash Ep right now, can't believe I didn't see it til now, I have been waiting for it for ages yahoo
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:40 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Pic from the latest ep of PLL (which i haven't seen yet) ... if you haven't seen it yet either and don't want to be spoiled, don't click the link.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyn7ymAYmU1qem1wfo1_250.gif

^But just ughhhh i hate Glee.

It makes it even funnier that it says ABC Family right there in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:45 am

lulz

Maybe Glee should teach them a lesson about the meaning of 'Family' shows...
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 am

I love SMASH - love it, love it, love it I love you
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 am

I'm just tired of the hypocrisy. Glee can't hide behide "this is a family show" for not showing two girls kiss when the narrative tells us they are in love, then show a tawdry affair between a high school student and his teacher. At least they shouldn't be allowed to do that, but obviously they did.

So some Brittana kisses are coming up soon, so we've been told. Well, it's about fucking time considering they've been romantically linked since the middle of S1. The fact that they pussyfooted around the issue for so long, when every straight romantic pairing in canon, plus Klaine, has shared on-screen kisses as soon they became official if not sooner in most cases, makes it hard for me to feel much gratitude to RM and TPTB. I mostly just feel annoyed that the "gayest show on TV" had to be pushed and prodded for so long to show something that should have happened naturally a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:15 am

Charlie wrote:
I watched Smash on Saturday night, I thought it was great. Anyone know when the next episode is due (Shanna)? Lol.

Edited because I formed my sentence backwards like I was a French person writing in English. These French/Spanish/German students at the hotel are ruining my speech! Hehehe. Nah, I storta started saying things the wrong way around when I got with my gf, I have no idea why, sometimes the cute way she says things catches on. Lol.

I think the official premiere on NBC is on Feb 6th, and the second EP will be on the 13th.

Last edited by MsFalange on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:45 am

Hooray for Smash love!!!!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:09 am

Ok, so I'm all caught up on revenge, now I have LG which will take a while for me to get to grips with, and now there's another must watch show? yahoo

How many ep's in is smash? If it's less than 2 season, I might start it before LG?

EDIT: Ok, I just read all the posts properly.. ok then so 1... cool. I'll get on it.

Last edited by Span_ski on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next