Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:23 pm

I need Emily/Amanda and Amanda/Emily back in my life!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Yeah, that too.

Btw, I totally forgot Emily VanCamp in the girls we like thread... No
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:47 pm

I like Victoria better than Emily/Amanda.
Love Madeline!

There should be some award shows on soon....The GGs on the 15th. Get to see our girls in their dresses again smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:39 am

Awesome scene in TVD...... Caroline goes crazy on the people trying to kill Stefan and Damon...then her mum finds out she's a vampire.

Damon to Caroline's mum- "You're my friend". Awwwww.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:33 am

PLL is back tonight, can't wait bounce
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:36 am

MissLilly wrote:
PLL is back tonight, can't wait bounce

Huh, I thought it was back Wednesday (The 4th?). Shrug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:38 am

Quote :
Pretty Little Liars
We've missed A's messages so much! Good thing we get to see new ones starting tonight at 8/7c on ABC Family!

Facebook says tonight Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:47 am

MissLilly wrote:
Quote :
Pretty Little Liars
We've missed A's messages so much! Good thing we get to see new ones starting tonight at 8/7c on ABC Family!

Facebook says tonight Shrug

Just googled; apparently it is tonight. Just doesn't make sense because of that Troian video where she talks about how it's a "month away" (the birthday video), and that was released December 4th.

Meh, probably just released that video two days late or something. Either way, YAY PLL!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:49 am

Also, How I Met Your Mother is back tonight as well!!

YAY
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:51 am

MissLilly wrote:
Also, How I Met Your Mother is back tonight as well!!

YAY

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! And Big Bang on Thursday!! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:53 am

Wooooo yahoo

And Ringer comes back the 31st!

When does Glee come back though?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:56 am

The 17th.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Glee is back that date then my other favourite shows Skins UK is back on the 27th of this month, I can't wait Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:25 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Awesome scene in TVD...... Caroline goes crazy on the people trying to kill Stefan and Damon...then her mum finds out she's a vampire.

I still can't believe I didn't really like Caroline at first and thought she should be killed off. She might be my favorite character on TVD now. OMG, have you watched the ep where she sings "Eternal Flame" yet? So awesome! Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Is The New Girl worth watching?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Charlie wrote:

Yes! It's hilarious, if you like Zooey and her quirky sense of humor. I haven't seen all the eps so far though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Yes! It's hilarious, if you like Zooey and her quirky sense of humor. I haven't seen all the eps so far though.

Okay, I'll definitely give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:47 pm

OMG the Christmas episode of New Girl!

I think I watch it more because of the character Schmidt then anything, he's soooooo awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:52 pm

I have got to start watching Two Broke Girls.

ROFL

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Mike` wrote:
OMG the Christmas episode of New Girl!

I think I watch it more because of the character Schmidt then anything, he's soooooo awesome.

I LOL'ed so hard when that kid said his mom wouldn't let him sit on Santa's lap. Well, cuz obviously-
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 Tumblr_lwfp9zp97Y1qddplmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

I still can't believe I didn't really like Caroline at first and thought she should be killed off. She might be my favorite character on TVD now. OMG, have you watched the ep where she sings "Eternal Flame" yet? So awesome! Happy
alskdjaskldj i haven't seen that!! But now i'm excited.

Yeah she's def one of my favourite characters.

-----------------
Yay for PLL today Happy and Big Bang!
I was rewatching PLL yeasterday and my theory now is that Mona, Lucas and Jenna are all working together as A (they seemed to make nice with eachother in the Halloween ep?)... I dunno about who killed Alison. They kinda hinted at Jenna and the police guy but i dunno.

@Sez i didn't realise Skins was back then. Yaaaayyyy (even though i don't care that much for this cast).
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I have got to start watching Two Broke Girls.

ROFL

lulz I love 2 Broke Girls. You really do have to start watching it. It's hilarious. I've seen both of those clips about a hundred times but I still watched them again because you posted them. And I still laughed as hard as the first time I saw them. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:25 pm

2 Broke Girls is quite amusing; the guys on that show are so horribly written in a gross way though. Laughing It's the exact opposite of Glee in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Mike` wrote:
2 Broke Girls is quite amusing; the guys on that show are so horribly written in a gross way though. Laughing It's the exact opposite of Glee in that regard.

I totally agree. None of the male characters are painted in a particularly good light. Han is so cute though. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Charlie wrote:
Mike` wrote:

I totally agree. None of the male characters are painted in a particularly good light. Han is so cute though. Lol.

Except for the cute old black man, he's adorable.

Then again, it's a Whitney Cummings show, so it is what it is. asd

I'm wait for a DL link for PLL I think, need it commercial-less; gonna watch HIMYM and 2BG as they air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next