Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III

Go down 
+7
Jugz da' Clown
MissLilly
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:13 am

Okay watching ep 1 of OINTB now...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:21 am

You're going to love it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:21 am

Tis awesome smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:11 am

onto ep 2... ep 1 was alright.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 am

They get better and better
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:05 am

Yeah ep 2 was a little better. I am feeling the need to watch ep 3, but its not downloaded. I should have prepared in advance!  ... I'm really glad she got to eat. I was really invested in that for some reason Laughing . Imagine not being allowed to eat...

okay watching online.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:17 am

Yeah, I agree it gets better and better. The pilot is probably the least interesting episode, just too much Larry. And I hate that wig Piper wears!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:20 am

I like the woman whos obsessed with Piper. She's funny.

I threw my pie for you...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:26 am

Crazy Eyes is definitely one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:27 am

wonder if i should spread out the eps... i dont want to wait 9 months until next season (or whatever).. i havent looked up the schedule and idk how many eps per season.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 am

Yeah, it sucks that they released all 13 episodes together. I think season 2 will be released only July next year.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 pm

jeez, that's a year away
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:07 am

Too long...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:14 am

Yeah, I know! noo 

Anyway, my co-workers are leaving for vacations (all at the same time, really, again?) and I'll be alone in town for 10 days, so one of my friends just lent me his box with all seasons of The Sopranos. I know what I'll be doing for the next days.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:22 am

Awesome. I've never actually watched The Sopranos. I will one day though. I'm still chugging through NCIS at the moment. Nearly there though, I'm on season 9.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 am

Boo, i want more alex and piper... im on ep 5 now.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:08 am

Be patient, it's coming smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:09 am

kay bounce 
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:29 am

Rosie, you're too funny.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:28 am

I cant believe Natasha Lyonne isnt a lesbian, man.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:08 am

Wait, so Alex DID turn Piper in??  Doesn't that make her kind of a bitch?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:15 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Wait, so Alex DID turn Piper in??  Doesn't that make her kind of a bitch?

Yeah... I was disappointed with this because I love their scene in episode 3, when Alex denies having turned Piper in and says she has never lied to Piper, and I really believed Alex in that moment, especially when she says that Piper broke her heart. I think that was the moment I started liking Alex. So to learn that she did lie was underwhelming and not something I was expecting.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:36 am

I hope they twist it around again so she didn't.

The ep where Alex gets locked in the washing machine is kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:00 am

eee they held hands
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:21 am

omg piper and alex dancing together was sexy.... ahhhh i miss women, men are boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next