Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mardou

mardou

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:26 pm

The first 3 or 4 episodes of AHS were good. Then there were 2 or 3 OK eps. After that, the number 8 and 9 were, in my opinion, bad. And the last two are as good as the first ones. It's very irregular.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:34 pm

The only good thing in the first episode was the girl outside the house going "You're gonna regret it, you're gonna regret it, you're gonna regret it". It's been stuck in my head ever since.
The rest was quite mediocre in my opinion.

But I'm debating watching episode 2 to see if I find it better. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:22 am

I watched the first couple of episodes of AHS when I was in the US, but haven't really bothered to catch up with it since then. I thought the first couple were ok though, I guess I'm not a massive horror fan though.

I'm still downloading the Borgias and just started Ringer, so it'll have to wait a while if I do, as I don't want to eat all my bandwith, or for my mum to get an angry letter from the internet company, as I have been a little too keen with my downloading of late. lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:11 am

I miss AHS!! I stopped after 2 episodes because i'm a huge whimp who gets paranoid as fuck after watching scary shit.

I'm about to watch the latest ep of Misfits! This is gonna be a goooood one. Popcorn
Sally the probation worker. I like.
Praise cheesus, she's taking her shirt off now! Clap
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:05 am

Wait, shit, are you serious?
That better not be the last episode of Misfits ever.... tears stop
Good it's not...
For any Misfits people:
Quote :
On December 18, 2011, Antonia Thomas announced via twitter that she will not be coming back for misfits series 4 saying " I wont be coming back for series 4 but I can't wait to see it! I've had an amazing time in misfits- it has been epic!xxx "[14]

On December 18, 2011, a behind the scenes video for the season finale was released online, and Iwan Rheon announced leaving the show as well.
No more Simon or Alisha? ... WTF
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Charlie wrote:
Lost Girl is a Canadian show about a succubus. It's cool. Lot's of eye candy. Nice little succubus/human female doctor chemistry.

Just saw the first two episodes of season 1. It's fun and kinda crazy, so I like it. And the girls are hawt, which is always a plus. Drool
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:16 am

I love them all, for different reasons. Kenzi is my favourite. Has she spoken Russian in any of the eps you've seen? *drool* Bo ALWAYS has her boobs on show, which is always nice. Actually, maybe Lauren is my favourite... but she doesn't get interesting until well into season 1.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:27 am

I saw 3 episodes till now. Kenzi has spoken Russian, yes. She is cute and I love her enthusiasm. Clap

Lauren, hmm, who is that? The doctor? She was barely there till now.

Anyway, I'm gonna keep watching and trying to catch up. I'll keep you informed of my progress.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 am

Yeah, Lauren is the doctor. She becomes a bigger character as the season progresses. And please do keep me updated on where you are in the series etc. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:45 am

I will! smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Does anyone here watch Vampire Diaries?
Do you think it's good/worth it?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Oh and people who watch Skins:
You know the chick who plays Mini (Freya Mavor)...apparently she described herself as "definitely not straight". lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Definitely not straight... Lol.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:36 pm

And her character is definetly not straight either. She has crearly a crush on Franky. This third generation has been a bit.. bad.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:39 pm

I miss the 2nd gen. No one will beat Naomily!
The actress who plays Franky also called herself "label-less" in the interview.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:25 am

I never really got into Skins. I guess it's because if I wanted the drama of a group of alcoholic, drug taking, promiscuous, mischievous teenagers I could just hang out with my actual friends. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Promo for PLL when it returns.

Looks GOOD! I'm so excited bounce
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:01 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Guilty as charged.
I'm addicted to it. In my opinion it gets better and better. You have to force yourself through the first few episodes because it's a very twilight-ish concept (though actually it's the other way round but whatever) but then it get's really good and very twist-y.

So yeah, I love it
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Yeah i've noticed it's a lot like Twilight.

Yet I still feel compelled to keep watching.... I think i will. It'll help distract me from the Glee hiatus at least haha.

-------------
Oh YAY for the PLL promo.
Wow that looked interesting, i can't wait. I think i'll have to rewatch some of S2 so i remember what happened tho, haha.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Well, I like it. Great looking cast. I'm several eps behind right now though. I haven't been watching that much TV the past couple months. Just Glee when it first airs, and Criminal Minds, Pysch, HIMYM and The Big Bang Theory in syndication or on DVD, mostly. And The New Girl.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Dammnnn!!! I can't wait wait for PLL to come back! That'll make my Jan for sure. I know it's cheesy as hell, but I love it so... YAY
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Cora_ wrote:
Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Ugh, Revenge is so good, you should all watch it!
My DVR keeps trying to get me to watch Revenge - it's recording it for some reason, even though I don't remember telling it to. But it's missing the first episode, and I can't stand to watch anything unless I see it from the beginning.

I think in terms of American TV, AMC is about the best right now. Mad Men,The Walking Dead, The Killing, Breaking Bad, and Hell on Wheels are all must-watches for me. I think other than American Horror Story, those are the only basic cable dramas I watch.

I don't really watch reality TV, unless you count Hoarders, which is addictive. I would watch it everyday if I could.

I forgot about The Walking Dead! I watch that too, but I'm like 3 eps behind.

I'm curious about Revenge, Once Upon A Time, and Ringer, but I haven't gotten around to watching the yet.

I'm also still getting caught up on Fringe, but very slowly. I'll watch an ep and then I'll have to rewatch it because I wasn't paying enough attention and it didn't make sense.

I used to really be into Chuck, but I haven't seen any eps from the new season yet.

I only (occasionally) watch reality shows like Hoarders, Pawn Stars, Animal Cops, Alaska State Troopers, Parking Wars etc. Not trashy ones like Jersey Shore and Real Housewives. I guess I am kind of a dork. :P
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:25 am

Ahh PLL.. I love you
I love the Vampire Diaries smile
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:44 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yeah i've noticed it's a lot like Twilight.

Yet I still feel compelled to keep watching.... I think i will. It'll help distract me from the Glee hiatus at least haha.

But only in the beginning, after the first couple of episodes there really aren't much similarities aside from the obvious 'Vampire' factor
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

I forgot about The Walking Dead! I watch that too, but I'm like 3 eps behind.

Me too! But I've heard the last one was amazing. I'll have to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next