Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 am

That's a tough one, babe. Must be difficult having those issues with your mam and dad every time there's a holiday where you'd typically spend time with familly. Especially when they're so vocal about being upset by your actions. That's really not fair. Personally, I'd pick London or France with friends because Singapore is pretty far for Christmas and you don;t really have a solid plan for Oz. Then both your parents can be upset that you're not there but not as upset as if you'd 'chosen sides'.

A bungee jump? Lol. I've decided already where I'd like to do a bungee jump and it's definitely not in the UK.

ETA: I could do one in Scotland I guess but I'd rather do one in Zambia or Nepal. Preferably the latter. Or Costa Rica or somewhere in the US. Or even the birthplace of bungee - NZ. Ooh! Or in Chile into a volcano from a helicopter (ridiculously expensive, though).
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:10 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
I hate the mods at GF, damn they are so annoying.

How long do you think it's going to be closed for?

---------
The Rocky Horror Picture Show!!! Very Happy

I don't know, but I just sent a long PM to one of the mods. I haven't received a reply yet.

EDIT- I'm conversing with a mod. She said she tried to reopen the subforum but only an admin can do. She's a Brittana shipper though. Says she advised the other mods against creating that preemptive warning thread.

Can we not send the same PM to as many people as we can using their usernames? There were a lot of regulars, right?

Anyways, I'm going try to let some people know about this forum before Thursday, because I think hell will break lose again and the Brittana will get closed again. And the very least it will continue to be policed while this Bram shit that we're not allowed to vent about on GF gets shoved down our throats.

BTW, does anyone know if Romee got banned or suspended?

I can't see if I got perma banned or just temp. Gotten no PM since my email should had gotten a notification. If I got banned I think it is likely Romee did as well although not sure for what. Critiquing their decisions? Jugz shouldn't I get a PM if suspended, and guessing no PM if perma banned? (lol)

I honestly think they got upset over the not very nice things that were said about GF, the mods (examples of them being biased and ignorant) and users (in the context of some posts saying it was mostly stans for males in the general section and a lot of lesbophobic stuff there). I think that was their main reasoning when it comes down to it. They made that post "calling them out" and also posted on that forum (which is just epically stupid like... so dumb because of course those people there are gonna talk a ton of shit back).

Doesn't help they added lies to their post(s) as there was never talk of dummy accounts and they also twisted things. I can't help wondering there is some angry Bram stan somewhere that brought some selective post out of those 200-300 pages to their attention and helped stir up the mods and now they are laughing their ass off. It could explain why they thought they would get invaded or some shit when at best maybe 10 more people would had come who had been told to follow the rules and act respectfully lol.

ps. I feel a bit odd here as I don't recognize half zee names. Guessing some of you go by your real ones :o
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:20 am

haha gone for a day and the world imploded... or sth. like that.

I have to admit that I have no idea what went down on the GF, because ever since we found our cozy and friendly place here, I didn't really go back that often, eventually forgot my password and therefore haven't been there for a while Wink

Sounds pretty heavy though

Either way: how is everyone doing?
I'm pretty much freezing my ass off atm - it's so cold!!
Yesterday it snowed for the first time this winter where I live - unfortunately it melted right away.
But yeeeesss, Christmas is coming!! yahoo

smile

Last edited by Dina on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:22 am

@ Charlie - Thanks babe. You're probably right. I think I'll disappointment them both equally. Maybe it'll knock some sense into them? Be wierd though, as messed up as they may be I've never not been with family at Christmas. Hey ho though I guess. Shrug

Costa Rica is meant to be amazing! Lyd went last Dec and loved it.... it's on the list Laughing

Hey again Fluffy or Brits (what do you prefer? ). I think everyone here was originally GF, but yeah there's a lot of real names here.... you prob do know everyone though smile

I kept my board name, but feel free to call me Han smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:24 am

Yep Dina... it's freezing here too! Snow would make it better though smile
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:32 am

I seriously ALWAYS miss when GF explodes.. Damn school.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 am

I was YoungGifted&Slack on GF, Fluffy. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 am

Hey guys! I see I have some catching up to do here... Good to see more people! smile

I just got back home. I've been working straight since Friday and all the weekend with a delegation that flew from Brazil. Lots of meetings... Yesterday I worked from 6am to 1am. Today, from 7am to 8pm. It's been fun, but very frustrating too.

Oh, and btw, I was Blue Zeppelin in GF, but I haven't been there in months.
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:06 am

AH ha, thanks you guys =) I tend to go by Jules/Julia when not by username (not real name but I been gaming for over 10 years so used to not handing out real name ever cuz there been crey crey ppl and Julia been what I gotten used to so feel free to use that or variations of it

Isa delegation? O.O You work at an embassy or some high end business stuff?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 am

Good to see you, Isa. smile That's a hell of a long weekend. Sounds like you need a a good rest.

Yeah, it's good to see new faces. Shame about the circumstances though, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 am

Julia is a nice chosen name. smile I shan't be calling you Jules, though. A Julia I can't stand goes by that name and I have a funny thing about name association. *shrug*

Isa is a spy. Nah, not really. Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:13 am

FluffyHats wrote:
Isa delegation? O.O You work at an embassy or some high end business stuff?

I work for the Brazilian government and I'm currently posted in Pakistan.

Charlie wrote:
Isa is a spy.

Shhh...

Ninja
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 am

Random, do you guys believe youtube is still blocked here? Nearly three months now.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:24 am

That's mental.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Celia, Garbage's Stupid Girl came on the radio on my way home and reminded me of you. The U2 came on and reminded me of my ex girlfriend and ruined the nice moment. Lol.

Last edited by Charlie on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Aww! Hug I'm glad you had a nice moment however short smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Isa wrote:
Random, do you guys believe youtube is still blocked here? Nearly three months now.
Why is it blocked??

Span_ski wrote:
Ha ha ha! Well I was thinking more like a bungee jump or something, but that would work too.

Speaking of that, the put on hold of those plans has resulted in a dilemma of my own.... what to do for Christmas?

I've been invited to go to spend Christmas with my sister and her fiance at his parents in Harrogate. My mum is going too. I've also been invited by my Dad to go and spend Christmas with him and his new gf on the farm in Wales. If I go to either one of those, someone gets hurt. My Dad would handle it better, and I've pretty much ruled out going to Wales and it would cause way to much friction, but I haven't seen my Dad on Christmas day for 2 years now, and I feel bad and he's said it upsets him. I'm kinda thinking that maybe spending Christmas with neither of them is the best plan?

I could stay in Liverpool, and just hang out in the day watching movies and then go to a party my friends have every Christmas in the evening. I've been invited for Christmas dinner with my Auntie, Uncle and cousins too, so I could do that in the day if I wanted (again I think that would piss off my mum, as it's my Dad's side of the family. I could go to London and spend it in my old flat with my mate (she refuses to go to see her family at Christmas and hasn't been for 10 years). Or I could go abroad? I think Eva will be in France, and I know her family would be cool with that. If I don't get the job, I could go to Singapore and spend it with my cousin and the kids, then fly on to Oz? Or just go to Oz for Christmas wing it?

What do you reckon?
Did you say once that you disliked your dad's girlfriend? Or you thought that she disliked you? (was i imagining this?)
Haha you have so many different options.
As someone who has no chance of leaving the country for a day or two, i say you should take advantage of that haha. Escape from everything!
But warning: You know Oz is gonna be like an oven, right?

Charlie wrote:
Teach? Lol. I need to hunt down a police officer to sign a copy of my passport, for verification purposes, to see if I can get the funds to do that OU module. The question is whether I'm going to see my uncle soon-ish, bother my neighbour or drop in at a friend's house that I haven't seen in ages? Decisions, decisions.

What? Like... move to Oz for example????
I may have said this before, but there are SO MANY nurses here that are from the UK, i swear like 80% of the ones i've worked with are from the UK haha... Maybe you should do that tongue
Bungee jumping scares the shit out of me.

Also, U2 reminds me of my ex-gf too hahaha. They were the first concert i ever went to (she came with).
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:32 pm

There is a story I feel like I shouldn't tell incase current gf reads this forum (which I know she's done through my phone before). She gets irrationally mad about stories like this. Anyway, short version - that was the first concert we went to together too. There's this whole saga related to her. Maybe I'll talk about it some day. Maybe I've already told some of it. She was a cunt. smile

ETA: Excuse my French.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:35 pm

And I'd be a shit nurse because I'd have to lie down, elevate my legs and fan myself everytime a situation involving blood came about.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:56 pm

wait wait wait i just got a text saying one of my subject semester results are out omg im scared, immma check now. AH i could have failed this.

NURS1005 ...Interruptions to Normal Physiology ...71.0 Credit

There is no way in hell i could have gotten that haha. My teacher just likes me i think!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Well done you!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Charlie wrote:
There is a story I feel like I shouldn't tell incase current gf reads this forum (which I know she's done through my phone before). She gets irrationally mad about stories like this. Anyway, short version - that was the first concert we went to together too. There's this whole saga related to her. Maybe I'll talk about it some day. Maybe I've already told some of it. She was a cunt. smile

ETA: Excuse my French.
Excuse my French.
Hug
Lol that it was the first concert for you guys too.

EDIT- thanks Charlie smile

and no, you probably wouldn't be a great nurse if you faint at the site of blood hahah, naw.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:05 pm

New Found Glory was the second and final.

ETA: Whoa, whoa, whoa! I didn't say I faint. I'm hard. I nearly faint. Wink I cope until the crisis is over.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm

That's still funny. The crisis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next