Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Woot woot, first drunk day with the bestie in ages!! Flirted with two random guys for a few hours at the bar after they joked about them being gay and asking if my friend and I were a couple. asd

Ah, to play the ignorant fool!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Yeah, about the the gun thing - i don't think the "constitutional right" and "self protection" excuses are good enough at this point. Shrug

Charlie wrote:
I don't know what you're implying there, Han... Lmao.

Btw, Rosie, what happened to your big gay night out? Have you already been?
We postponed. Tis tomorrow night!
I had a friends 21st on Friday though and she has a gay friend who was there smile She was like "I've seen you from somewhere", and i was like "yeah i recognise you too??" ... (meanwhile we both knew exactly where we met/how we knew each other, because we started "suddenly" remembering details about the night tongue). Anyway we got talking about gay stuff, but that was it really haha. I wanted to keep talking to her but the girl whos 21st it was dragged me out of the bar and into a Maccas to bitch about her boyfriend for an hour, so that ruined it.
This girl was hot, but she was so much more sure of herself than I am Sad I'm such a boring lesbian- long, straight(ened) brown hair, no tattoos, no peircings, dress kinda femme (when i go out). No one ever believes i'm gay Mad

Span_ski wrote:
Whats wrong with the 'c' word Lilly? (Charlie and Rosie I mean Christmas in this instance lol)
Haha!
Ngl, i immediately read that in my head as cunt.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:47 pm

ROFL

And I guess that means I'm boring too then, Rosie. Long, straight blond hair, no tattoos, one piercing. I wouldn't say I dress particularly gay or straight when I go out. When are you going to realise that doesn't matter? Being a stereotype doesn't make you sure of yourself, it makes you sure you're like lots of other people and therefore you must fit in, right? Besides cocky/confident is mostly a bad thing unless you have the charm and intelligence to match (in my opinion.) I prefer dorks who don't know how cute they are.

Also, even if you think your look is plain (I assume that's what you mean when you say you're boring), you have a great personality (from what I can tell), you're smart, you're doing a fancy pants degree. You don't think there's enough there to have a decent conversation with someone equally as awesome as you?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:46 pm

^^^^ Charlie is right! Thumbs Up

----------------------

Hey, guys, good morning!

Almost freezed to death last night because there was no heating. When it's super hot here, you don't have power most of the times, when it's cold, you don't have gas. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:12 am

Isa that totally sucks. How cold is it there exactly?
Charlie wrote:
ROFL

And I guess that means I'm boring too then, Rosie. Long, straight blond hair, no tattoos, one piercing. I wouldn't say I dress particularly gay or straight when I go out. When are you going to realise that doesn't matter? Being a stereotype doesn't make you sure of yourself, it makes you sure you're like lots of other people and therefore you must fit in, right? Besides cocky/confident is mostly a bad thing unless you have the charm and intelligence to match (in my opinion.) I prefer dorks who don't know how cute they are.

Also, even if you think your look is plain (I assume that's what you mean when you say you're boring), you have a great personality (from what I can tell), you're smart, you're doing a fancy pants degree. You don't think there's enough there to have a decent conversation with someone equally as awesome as you?
dslkyjsruie you're the best Hug
I hope i have a good personality.
Something i need to work on is dancing Laughing . I refuse to dance when i'm out, so it limits what i can do/how "fun" i am.... Youuu Charlie seem like you dance. Yes? How do people know how to dance? Was i not born with that gene?

-----
Today was cute. Went to my high school with a friend and visited my old counsellor finally. She hugged me and was like "omg!". Was very cute. And I ran into my PE teacher who i used to be obsessed with Laughing (seriously, she was so hot) She also hugged me.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:38 am

Around 5C during the evening. Not that cold, but it's a big house and with no heating sometimes it's colder inside the house than outside.

I can't dance either, so I couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:02 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

I hope i have a good personality.

Something i need to work on is dancing Laughing . I refuse to dance when i'm out, so it limits what i can do/how "fun" i am.... Youuu Charlie seem like you dance. Yes? How do people know how to dance? Was i not born with that gene?

You have a great personality smile

I can't dance either Rosie.. I've been waiting for the rhythm to come get for for years but it's stayed away so far. Wink

Isa wrote:
Around 5C during the evening. Not that cold, but it's a big house and with no heating sometimes it's colder inside the house than outside.

Can you invest in a little electric heater for your room or something?

I think you should invest in some seriously warm clothes when you go to Moscow... I've already told you about the hat... here's a warming picture though...

Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcii08_3IIfQ8LJfzg2tV3wEQpDuJy-BjGnGs6oLPdfLbtYsJX

I want to see a similar pic by mid Jan btw...

Oooo AJ rockin' some russian wear..

Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 FUR-HAT-ANG
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:19 am

The problem with the eletric heater is that it needs more power and the wiring in the house can't handle it... can you believe that? But I could buy a small one. Actually I have one in the dining room, maybe I'll put it in my bedroom tonight if it's too cold. I forgot about that last night.

My friend from Germany lent some thermal clothes. I don't know the name in English... Is the tight thing you wear below everything else. Not talking about panties though. Laughing

And yeah, maybe I'll rock the Russian hat.

Btw, I'm also going to St. Petersburg! Super excited! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:31 am

Sorry I thought it was Moscow, or maybe I heard Russia, and immediately thought Moscow? But St Petersburg.. cool! very beautiful so I've heard.

Yeah, They're called thermals in English, I have a full set. Like leggings and the top too... it's all about the layers kid. I'll be taking some with me to Oslo, although I think it should only be about -6.

Oooo, my nain used to have an electric blanket (not sure how safe they are mind) but it was amazeballs. You could set it on time to be on the first hour your were sleeping. Their house was on the side of a mountain in North Wales though, and in winter it was seriously cold. Like freezing. So anything that warmed you up was a massive plus.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 am

It's Moscow and St. Petersburg, hence "also". Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:38 am

Oooops, missed that Laughing Sorry!

It's too early maybe? I'm super hyper though... no idea why? I woke up at 6am and although part of me really wants more sleep, the rest of me is a bit like this yahoo bounce
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:23 am

Nope, Rosie, I wouldn't say I'm good at/confident when dancing at a club. Like I told you before, I used to do tap jazz and modern and perform in shows and musicals but that was many years ago. In a club? Totally out of my comfort zone. Either I need to be drunk or everyone needs to be drunk before I'm able to dance. Lmao. That way either I don't care or remember or I don't care because no one else will remember. Ask Han and Isa, they've seen me 'dance'.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:49 am

I have... I think I remember dancing badly in your presence. I thought you could dance though? That said I was drunk (I was dancing - nuff said), and it's hard to remember. Mission accomplished Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 am

^^Hahaha. You guys. Actually yeah i remember you saying this before Charlie:
Either I need to be drunk or everyone needs to be drunk before I'm able to dance. Lmao.
Good way of looking at it.

Isa wrote:

Thaaaat is cold ahaha. I cant imagine 5C with no heaters.

I'm glad you've been given some warm stuff haha.
Span_ski wrote:

I can't dance either Rosie.. I've been waiting for the rhythm to come get for for years but it's stayed away so far. Wink
Aww thanks.
And ngl, the bolded makes me feel better Laughing Yay for the peeps with 2 left feet!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:09 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Span_ski wrote:

Aww thanks.
And ngl, the bolded makes me feel better Laughing Yay for the peeps with 2 left feet!

I'm glad smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:14 pm

I'm getting my eyes tested Saturday. I'm always getting headaches and sometimes faces are blurry. Think I need goggs. Lol. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Goggs? Never heard that.

-----
I want to say to someone: "I've had it with your sassy mouth!"
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:39 pm

I can't dance either.. It's weird though because my twin sister can dance.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
I can't dance either.. It's weird though because my twin sister can dance.
Haha i guess it's not genetic then!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:11 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Goggs? Never heard that.

-----
I want to say to someone: "I've had it with your sassy mouth!"

Like goggles? Maybe it's a family thing. *shrug* Lol... sassy.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:43 am

At bar. British girl asked for muy number hahaha.
It's taken too long to write this msg without typos
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:48 am

Go Rosie! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:07 am

British girl from where exactly? smile Check you out!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:43 am

Hooked up. Finally, it's been a while.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:44 am

Charlie... From England. Moved to Australia 7 years ago.

Was something suss about her though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next