Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:15 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Did you say once that you disliked your dad's girlfriend? Or you thought that she disliked you? (was i imagining this?)
Haha you have so many different options.
As someone who has no chance of leaving the country for a day or two, i say you should take advantage of that haha. Escape from everything!
But warning: You know Oz is gonna be like an oven, right?

Nah, I don't dislike her. I've only met her once, and she seems nice enough. Nothing to dislike really. I did overhear her and my Dad having an argument about whether us meeting was a good idea... maybe that's what you're thinking of? I don't dislike her though, she felt awkward, as did I. Fair enough that.

Yeah, I think London or France are mostly likely at this stage.

Oz would be good though, but yeah hot as hell. Can't be worse than the middle east in July or Arizona in August though. I'll just seek out AC like a boss (even if I have to stand in Safeway for the afternoon) Wink

Charlie wrote:
There is a story I feel like I shouldn't tell incase current gf reads this forum (which I know she's done through my phone before). She gets irrationally mad about stories like this. Anyway, short version - that was the first concert we went to together too. There's this whole saga related to her. Maybe I'll talk about it some day. Maybe I've already told some of it. She was a cunt. smile

ETA: Excuse my French.

Precise, and to the point. I like it kiddo Laughing

Charlie wrote:
And I'd be a shit nurse because I'd have to lie down, elevate my legs and fan myself everytime a situation involving blood came about.

Bet you're bloody glad you weren't me 2 weeks ago then kid? Laughing . I'm still amazed I didn't faint or spew.

voteforalice1 wrote:
wait wait wait i just got a text saying one of my subject semester results are out omg im scared, immma check now. AH i could have failed this.

NURS1005 ...Interruptions to Normal Physiology ...71.0 Credit

There is no way in hell i could have gotten that haha. My teacher just likes me i think!!

yahoo Congrats Rosie!! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Oh god. I would have been a mess after. And I certainly wouldn't have cleaned up! Bleh. Feel queasy thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:22 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
That's still funny. The crisis.

blush
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Span_ski wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Did you say once that you disliked your dad's girlfriend? Or you thought that she disliked you? (was i imagining this?)
Haha you have so many different options.
As someone who has no chance of leaving the country for a day or two, i say you should take advantage of that haha. Escape from everything!
But warning: You know Oz is gonna be like an oven, right?

Nah, I don't dislike her. I've only met her once, and she seems nice enough. Nothing to dislike really. I did overhear her and my Dad having an argument about whether us meeting was a good idea... maybe that's what you're thinking of? I don't dislike her though, she felt awkward, as did I. Fair enough that.

Yeah, I think London or France are mostly likely at this stage.

Oz would be good though, but yeah hot as hell. Can't be worse than the middle east in July or Arizona in August though. I'll just seek out AC like a boss (even if I have to stand in Safeway for the afternoon) Wink
Yeah that's what i was thinking, i remember that. I can imagine it would be awkward haha... I think that's why my parents have never introduced me to anyone since they divorced (but i know those buggers have had gfs/bfs... lol my dad's random extra pink toothbrush in his bathroom).

The city on Xmas eve is nice. Christmas carols, and lights and all the happy! smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:35 pm

My face is killing me! I've used lipstick for blush in the past and not had issues but this time it feels like it's eating my flesh!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm surprised that works ever?

---
I just ate the best thing in the entire world. I'm serious, i think i've found god. I don't know what to do with myself right now...

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:01 pm

My makeup for my character involves large pink circles on my cheeks. Lipstick pops the best.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Ahhh gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:07 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

I just ate the best thing in the entire world. I'm serious, i think i've found god. I don't know what to do with myself right now...

Lol. So what is this culinary ambrosia you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 am

Shanna - Benefit sell this stuff called benetint. You can use it on both lips and as a kind of blush. Its pretty strong stuff so I'd test it first. Mixing it with moisturiser or similar might work best? Certainly won't eat your flesh though Shrug

Rosie.... I wanna know what the lush food is too! smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:20 am

Shanna_ wrote:
My face is killing me! I've used lipstick for blush in the past and not had issues but this time it feels like it's eating my flesh!!

I feel you. My skin is really sensitive and I find lots of make-up and lotions irratating.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 am

You guys are gonna be like "wtf?" but my mum made this pork roast last night, and i used the left over slices/pieces to put in a sandwich today with cranberry sauce.
Doesn't sound like a big deal but i was freaking out a little.

Like this kind of pork:
Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 3200674873_57d692e8e1
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:45 am

Ooooo the "top" is crispy yeah? And taste awesome? Cause that pic looks like a traditional yummy Christmas dish we got in my country and damn u are lucky cause it taste so good ^^
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:06 am

Ooooo yeah. That looks good! Yum! Crackling is FIT btw
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:38 am

puke Pork...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:58 am

Span_ski wrote:
Shanna - Benefit sell this stuff called benetint. You can use it on both lips and as a kind of blush. Its pretty strong stuff so I'd test it first. Mixing it with moisturiser or similar might work best? Certainly won't eat your flesh though Shrug
I don't know what that is but I will google! Thanks smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:02 am

Charlie wrote:
puke Pork...
Blasphemy!

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 am

^ Seconded!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 am

A girl I know can't eat it because it ain't halal. Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:44 pm

So, this weird number has been calling me several times today, and I just googled it, and it's a Canadian number. PI Financial Corp in North Vancouver.. What the hell? Firstly, what would they want with me, and secondly, how the hell did they get my number?
Disturbing!!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 pm

I just don't like pork. *shrug* It's too much like flesh and it freaks me out.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:37 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
You guys are gonna be like "wtf?" but my mum made this pork roast last night, and i used the left over slices/pieces to put in a sandwich today with cranberry sauce.
Doesn't sound like a big deal but i was freaking out a little.

That's a big deal? I have one of those for dinner at least once a week. yahoo yahoo

Exams next week, should probably be prepping for them on my day off today.... playing WoW instead.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:38 pm

I feel you Mike. I'm writing my last one the day after tmrrw and thus far I did NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:49 pm

My Tuesday I have three exams between 8:00am-3:00pm. hash

Though my Politics exam that day is pretty awesome, I get to use my notes from the semester and it's essay-style. So I'm writing out all my answers (It's a six question exam) a few days before so I can literally just copy them in the exam and be done in 10 mins. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:56 pm

In germany we say: As much as necessary, as little as possible.
I live by this concept Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next