Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Think I'm getting a bit of a flu. Sad But I have a potential-job interview tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:10 pm

A "potential"-job interview? What is that? Laughing

Lots and lots of tea with honey and going to bed early can do little wonders over night. Try it smile
Hope you feel better soon!

Last edited by Dina on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Adding "multiple" to the quantity discount to clarify might help, but otherwise looks good to me smile

Feel better soon Mike smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:53 pm

God, I'm so tired my eyes are burning just trying keep them open. Two more hours of work. I'm going to get some ice cubes and rub them on my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Charlie wrote:
I don't know who this Victoria person is. *shrug*

Me neither
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Charlie wrote:
I don't know who this Victoria person is. *shrug*

Me neither
Same. /mytwocents
Good night/day? everyone!! sleepy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:14 am

Hi guys!

One of my best friends works in Tel Aviv. I'm talking to her right now and she seems so scaried, don't know what to say to her... Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:28 am

Yes, things looks bad over there at the moment. I hope your friend keeps safe. Fingers crossed for ceasefire soon.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:30 am

That's horrible she's there during all of this.. No chance of being evacuated out of Israel?
I think I read that the Americans are, or are gonna, evacuate their people.

I wouldn't have known what to say either. Hope she stays safe!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:34 am

I don't think there is any change she could be evacuated. In a way, she is there to help people during difficult times. And it took ages for our government to evacuate people from Syria, which was in a much worse situation, so I don't think they are going to do this unless it get really, really bad.

She already hates the place and now this...

I'm hoping there is a cease-fire soon.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:54 am

Yeah, they were hoping for one yesterday, but with this latest bomb on that bus today, it just seems to have set it back... I wouldn't know what to say. It's a horrible situation Sad
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:21 am

How do Israelis still expect that their government can massacre Palestinians and not see some form of retaliation? Safety's the flick of a switch away.

I hope your friend's safe, but my point stands. Very touchy subject for me.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:04 am

The whole situatiin over there is such a huge giant sad mess...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:10 am

That it is..... :/
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:52 am

Not a nice situation at all. I hope your friend stays safe. It was on the news yesterday in the sport segment, strangely enough. About a guy who plays for Cardiff Blues FC being lent out to Tel Aviv and how scary it is to live there. Imagine that... There are certain jobs out there where you would expect to encounter that sort of situation. Just wanting to play football and get paid for it is not one of them.

Also, just enrolled to do two modules of a BA Hons English Language & Literature degree in my own time starting in February next year. yahoo What the hell am I doing?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:34 am

That sounds really cool Charlie!!! You doing like an OU course?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:00 am

Well, hopefully. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:09 am

Well good luck dude!!! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 am

Thanks, mate. smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:52 pm

I just died seeing the promo for Glee on their Facebook!

Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 644075_10151265570007044_1105511102_n
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:57 pm

puke
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Oh god.... I've seen some bad shit this week but...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:45 pm

So my brother and his wife were going to have second child but she miscarried last week. Sad My brother was set to graduate from Army foreign language school next week and they were going to move to Texas right after, so my sister-in-law had already sold her car. But my brother got the news about her miscarriage right before he had to take his final exam, and so he failed the exam, and now he has to wait six weeks to take the exam again, and they don't have a car right now. So two days after Thanksgiving my parents are driving all the way out to CA (they were planning on flying out next week anyway) to give my brother my mom's Prius. I hope they have a safe drive. It's an incredibly long way (a three day drive), so I'm a little worried. I'm also worried about my brother and sister-in-law. They really wanted a second child, a little sister or brother for their son, and have been crushed over the miscarriage.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:10 pm

I'm so sorry Jugz. Thats awful really. I hope your parents have a safe drive, and your brother and his wife find a way to deal with their loss. I really am sorry. Hope you're holding up ok Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:11 am

Ok, i just tried real maple syrup instead of "maple flavoured syrup"... it is actually the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next