Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 pm

You can tell Marlene King is responding to all the "ARIA IS 'A' because A never targets her!!" rumours because suddenly A is gonna start targeting her in the upcoming eps.
Here's some spoilery stuff if anyone cares:
http://sulia.com/channel/pretty-little-liars/f/b3251cc6-2c9e-4c22-ba70-0a510727c4f1/?source=twitter

Mona hugging Jason... I think they're both the good guys.

Iiiiiiiiiii think that all these As are under the control of Alison (and they don't want to be) smile
I dont really know what i think, i'm just talking shit smile

----------
Excellent news for Wesley (Gregg Sulkin) fans: We’ll learn a lot more about Wes’s past in Season 3B.
I reaaallly don't give a shit about Ezra's brother's past...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:12 am

Anyone watch it??

Thoughts?

The rest of Mona's video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VTY1jbjvlmI
Clues.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:26 am

I'm downloading it now.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:30 am

Was it on last night or is it on tonight??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Was on last night. You'll see Mona's video in the episode. The link i posted above is from "Mona's Twitter" @MonaVanderwaal and contains the rest of the video that you didn't see in the episode.

Guys, this is serious business...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm just more confused now.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Same Sad

Jason being the bad guy is weird to me.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:37 am

I'm thoroughly confused.... it's like everyone bar the girls is A? There's so many potential / part of A's you could make an alphabet.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:58 am

I would rule out Jenna and Noel as A.
I'm just confused about whether mona and Lucas are good/bad whatever. And Jason? I wanna think he and mona are good guys.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:29 am

I think they need to do some clarification.... it's far too messy right now. Yes, I love twists and all but seriously? I have no idea...
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Damn PLL being all suspenseful and shit again.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:41 am

Just watched it... It was meh...

Next ep will be good though. Spencer finds out about Toby.

Oh and Paily were superrrrr cute this ep.

And idk if I wanna believe Toby is actually evil. I think it's unfair for the writers to do that without giving is any previous hints...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:57 am

Wait... what night is PLL on anyway?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:46 am

Tuesday I think?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:50 am

Interesting. For some reason I thought it was Wednesday. Cool.

Last edited by Charles on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Ugh this will be good.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgp958yh4N1ryfjs3o2_250
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:55 pm

I forget that Alison also got texts from "A".

----------
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgf3epSUqn1qfx31xo3_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgf3epSUqn1qfx31xo4_250

I hate the Aria is A theory, but... idk.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:35 pm

jaw drop

It would just be so typical if one of the girls is A. But, like, in one of the recent episodes, Mona signed a note or something with M, so Aria being A, yeah, it could fit, I guess, if you look at little tidbits like that as well. It also didn't start (for them) until she got back from Iceland. But why? These are her friends! She can't be that evil, can she?

Oh, and in the opening theme, she's the one that goes "shh" with the finger.

It's been right in front of our eyes all the time hasn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:29 pm

I know the show doesn't follow the books, but I'd seriously be so pissed if A was Aria..
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:13 pm

I'd be pissed too.
What motivation would she have?

MissLilly wrote:
jaw drop

It would just be so typical if one of the girls is A. But, like, in one of the recent episodes, Mona signed a note or something with M, so Aria being A, yeah, it could fit, I guess, if you look at little tidbits like that as well. It also didn't start (for them) until she got back from Iceland. But why? These are her friends! She can't be that evil, can she?

Oh, and in the opening theme, she's the one that goes "shh" with the finger.

It's been right in front of our eyes all the time hasn't it?
That's what I think too. It seems kind of like an amateur sort thing to do?
It probably started for them when she got back from Iceland because it was easier to write it that way when they were all in rosewood.

Idk I'm betting on Cece.

Marlene may have been throwing us off with that tweet though.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Remember the whole Vivian Darkbloom stuff. I'm watching those eps now.

2x19 had soooo many Mona-is-A hints looking back on it.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:18 am

Now it's pissing down rain here and I'm watching the season 2 finale. Perfect atmosphere!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:21 am

I still think it's everyone except the liars like some sort of murderous Truman Show. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:22 am

Well they have basically accused everyone in Rosewood.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:24 am

Just watched PLL... I dunno right up until the end I was pretty sure Aria's Dad was Big A...

Now I have no idea who to bet on. It would be weird if it was Aria though... I can't quite buy that. That said it would fit???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next