Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:51 am

Yeah, RC has been in Rosewood, but she's been wearing the hood of her coat on then, right? So unless someone really tries to look at her face, she's just another person on the street. She didn't have the hood on in that particular photo which I think is in Philadelphia, because she doesn't necessarily have to since people wouldn't recognize her there (as easily) because when she went there she was dark haired, and Phil is a bigger city, and it's been years since her "death" and people not that close to her forget.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 Tumblr_miue4hebnc1rveguso1_500

Just one sleep away yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:44 pm

What the actual fuck!? Spencer never gets a break does she?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 pm

I'll be watching it tonight, i'm excited!! (and i'll be live-posting so beware of spoilers)

MissLilly wrote:
Yeah, RC has been in Rosewood, but she's been wearing the hood of her coat on then, right? So unless someone really tries to look at her face, she's just another person on the street. She didn't have the hood on in that particular photo which I think is in Philadelphia, because she doesn't necessarily have to since people wouldn't recognize her there (as easily) because when she went there she was dark haired, and Phil is a bigger city, and it's been years since her "death" and people not that close to her forget.
Yeah good points actually.

-----
I'm going to post some stuff about that Ezra theory in my next post.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
What the actual fuck!? Spencer never gets a break does she?
Haven't seen it yet so i'm going to skim past your posts haha.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:46 pm

NYAA RED COAT! Get her Emily!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:50 pm

But... what if that was Wilden's body with a tattoo!? Idek!
------------
-yeah ignoring my posts would be wise-
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 pm

SPENCER SNAPPED, HANNA AND ARIA ARE DUMPING CARS IN THE LAKE, EMILY'S IN DENIAL. I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:12 pm

F-ing channel not showing next weeks promo!!!!!!! mad
=====
okay. I'm done now smile
/commentaryout
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 pm

That Ezra theory: ...I'm going to try to give other explanations for their "clues" because i dislike the Ezra theory, and i'm bored.
Quote :
A wrote “NOSEY BITCHES DIE” on Dr. Sullivan’s room. But, it’s not NOSEY, it’s NOSY. NosEy. Ezra. Also ironical, since he’s supposed to be an english teacher…
Firstly, the fact that these people write "ironicAL" while criticising Ezra's spelling is pretty ironic itself.... Secondly, people have to stop focusing on this "nosey" thing because i'm sure the writers just wrote it without thinking.
Quote :
On the A interview ABC Family released, when A was asked what was he/she up to during his/her free time, A answered “target practice”. On an ep from the first season, Ezra was playing target practice with a friend and Aria in a bar.
-A also uses guns and -A was shown at a gun target practise at the end of one episode. Ezra was playing with darts.
Quote :
On the Homecoming ep, Spencer talks to the tarot lady. She reads a creepy tarot card, which says “Something wrong with this couple, they are a bad match…. there is darkness in him, maybe even violence and vengeance”. During this scene, the camera shows both Emily and Toby, and Aria and Ezra. We thought that the tarot lady was talking about Toby and that EMily was in danger with him, but now we know Toby is innocent, so which guy’s left…? Ezra.
Toby we have found is NOT innocent.... This may have been a red herring because the writers were wanting us to thing Toby is -A.
Quote :
Ali also borrowed the book from the library, so she has read it, and perhaps wanted to live the “lolita fantasy” with someone… perhaps, Fitzy? Plus, both Ezra and Humbert are english teachers, and the book itself is a literary classic so Ezra would’ve known about it. And Nabokov also has written another book, The Eye… The Vigilant Eye… “We see all”… N.A.T club. Which leads us to the next clue:
She could have wanted this fantasy with any man in Rosewood. These people are just guessing Ezra. Did Ali even know Ezra?......I like the fact that Ezra and Humbert are both English teachers though.
Quote :
Marlene King has said that there are other members of the N.A.T club. I think it’s Melissa and Fitz. We know both Melissa and Fitz (thanks to the Halloween Episode) were around in Rosewood while Ali was alive.
They're just guessing again.
Quote :
No one knows absolutely anything about Ezra’s past, except that he was in Rosewood while Ali lived, he (supposedly) was in Europe for a while, and had a relationship with Jackie. Hm…
I don't think this is a criteria for being -A. We know Mona's and Toby's background.
Quote :
On episode 1x13, Spencer gets an A message that said “Married for love or an alibi?”. Two episodes later, on 1x15, Ezra is sitting on his desk and behind him it’s written: “Married for love?”
Maybe? But i watched this ep yesterday and i'm pretty sure that text was directed at Ian and Melissa. Why would -A text Spencer about Ezra. Also, why would -A hint about another -A team member (apparently Ezra).
Quote :
On episode 1x15, “Daisy” is written on the blackboard behind Ezra. On the end of the episode, you can see A putting daisies on Mrs. Potter’s grave.
Idk, it just seems farfetched... Maybe Mona was in that class and was inspired by the name Daisy to put daisies on the grave Laughing
Quote :
On episode 2x20, Byron gets a message from A written on a typewriter. And on the same episode we see Ezra’s phone background image are typewriter letters.
The girls don’t receive any messages from A while Ezra was in New York, or wherever the hell he really was.
There are other -As ready to take over, i'm sure..... As for the typewriter, Jenna also has one. BUT, i actually think this is a decent clue.
Quote :
During the rehearsals for the play during 1x18, Aria uses a crepe tape to mark places on the floor. On the end of the episode we see A looking at the mice he/she had. Each mice’s cage had a liar’s name written on crepe tape.
Well that's typically what people use to mark places on stages and to TAPE THINGS lol. MONA was also exposed to this tape.
Quote :
On 2x12, Aria gets the papers Jackie copied, from A. Before that, we can see Ezra on his office, reading some papers which are very similar to the ones A gave Aria. They were even stapled on the same side.
Quote :
Ezra’s poem said “And in a moment, her life was undone. Everything she knew disappeared, drifting into the summer sky”. Her = Ali. Undone life = death. Also, Ali died in the summer.
No.
Quote :
Ezra reacts indifferently to the fact that Aria and the other liars were guilty for blinding Jenna, almost as if he already knew that.
Their perception of his reaction.
Quote :
Teachers get class rosters BEFORE the first day of school. He could have seen her name, acted shocked that she was in his class as an act, and set a text message to send to her very soon after the bell rang.
Grasping very desperately at straws.
Quote :
May have been at Ali’s memorial. Spencer recieved a text from A saying they’ll be there watching “just like Tom Sawyer.” — it is a reference to a novel, and he is an English teacher.
That's an alright one.
Quote :
As Aria is leaving the coffee shop in the rain, right before Ezra picks her up, a store is shown called “Hardware Keyes.” The “K” is almost entirely cut off by a pole in front of the sign, so it looks more like “eyes.” The song playing in the background is called “Fresh Pair Of Eyes.” These are the first of many nods at eyes pertaining to both Ezra and A.
Seriously?
Quote :
As a teacher, he most likely has access to locker combinations. He could have put the A notes in Emily and Hanna’s lockers, the book with his poem and the A note in Aria’s locker, and the test answers in Noel’s locker (especially since he was fully aware that Noel was going to rat him out to the principal).
No he doesn't. What an invasion of privacy. If we forgot our combos in school, they cut the lock.
Quote :
The other girls seem to be targeted more than Aria and she has not been in any physical danger yet. A may or may not have been the person who pushed her in episode 202. Mike pushed Aria during his house-breaking-in-escapades, not A. As far as A is concerned, they have not put her in any physical danger yet.
This means nothing. Toby is -A, and Spencer has been targeted A LOT.
Quote :
Also in the season 2 premiere, when Aria is at Ezra’s apartment, he tells her “Ask me anything.” When the girls receive the text from “Ian” (as in, A, or someone else) in the greenhouse, it says “Ask me anything.” Not “Ask something, ask me a question” etc. Coincidence or…?
Yes, a coincidence. Lol.
Quote :
Aria’s doll in episode 212 wants her to “make Jackie go away.” Ezra clearly has no interest in Jackie anymore or doesn’t seem to at least. Makes sense if the doll thing was A’s doing. Mentally torturing Aria by having her confront his ex-fiancee and get her to go away for his own sake.
The point of ALL of those dolls were to give the GIRLS what they want. Aria did want Jackie to "go away".
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:59 pm

I think I accidently skimmed one of Tuks posts and swear I read "maya is red coat". This can't be right because they wouldn't reveal RC now (and ya know, Maya's apparently dead)... But like what if Maya is red coattttt?! Maybe the body they found wasn't actually hers? Obviously she'd be helping the girls.... I can't tell if I'm posting this in all seriousness or not hahaha. Dumb theory.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:19 am

Hooooly shiiiiiit!

Oh my god. I think I need to rewatch that one.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 Tumblr_miv6ou0gGl1ryfjs3o7_250

I really hope that really is Toby though. Be gone you sucker! But it's probably not....
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 Tumblr_miv6ou0gGl1ryfjs3o4_250

Also;
Quote :
So What's Going on With Each of the Liars?
Spencer: Going to the nut house
Emily: About to meet with “A”
Hanna: Dodging the police
Aria: Babysitting
Aria is so irrelevant, it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:35 am

Watching now yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:53 am

I'm bored at 15 mins in. Better improve.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:59 am

Ahhhkay they're addressing the Toby finding Dr Sullivan thing. Good.

Also is it just me or does Hanna's voice sound particularly deep...?

Oooo Em gets a Toby text.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:11 am

Yeah Toby can't actually be dead.. or i'm really shocked theyd kill him off.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:15 am

Red-coat!! Why don't they ever run?!!? Maybe RC is there because she was worried about Emily meeting Toby, so she came for Emily's protection Wink

That was boring. Now we have to wait 2 weeks don't we? Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:50 am

I'm frustrated. THAT WAS NOT A FULFILLING EP. No shockers?

----------
What do you think about all the money Mona had?? Payed someone to kill Toby? Paid someone to pretend to be Toby?

And thoughts on that guy knowing Emily's name?

---------
Theories like this annoy me:
Quote :
Ever think that Redcoat could be Hanna's stepsister??
Her stepsister? Really? Do people just select random characters? .... In that case, i thiiiiiiink Emily's boss at the Brew is -A. The way he stands there behind the counter is really suspicious. It's almost like he is creating an evil plan.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:53 am

I thought that was a pretty good episode! It would be more shocking without knowing spoilers though, but I really enjoyed it, apart from snoozria & fam. Really, this needs to stop!

I'm not sure what to think about the money, but I've been really thinking about this Toby thing. Mona had no idea Spencer was following her, and it was set up so we'd suspect that that wasn't Toby after all, because she didn't remove his helmet and such. But Mona didn't know Spencer was following, so how would they know to put a body there, or even pay someone to play dead Toby? Or even Toby himself playing dead?

And what about the tattoo? That didn't look like a new tattoo like someone would have if they pretended to be Toby, so how do you fake that?

I'm beginning to think he's actually dead. And the fact that Toby is supposedly in the finale could be just a flashback or something.

That guy working with Toby, knowing Em's name.... I don't know.. All of Rosewood is A? Lol, I don't know. But there's something suspicious there!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:05 am

Watching 3x05 now smile

I'm going as fast as I can.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:10 am

Isa wrote:
Watching 3x05 now smile

I'm going as fast as I can.
Gotta catch up before the finale! Will be easy smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:16 am

MissLilly wrote:
I thought that was a pretty good episode! It would be more shocking without knowing spoilers though, but I really enjoyed it, apart from snoozria & fam. Really, this needs to stop!

I'm not sure what to think about the money, but I've been really thinking about this Toby thing. Mona had no idea Spencer was following her, and it was set up so we'd suspect that that wasn't Toby after all, because she didn't remove his helmet and such. But Mona didn't know Spencer was following, so how would they know to put a body there, or even pay someone to play dead Toby? Or even Toby himself playing dead?

And what about the tattoo? That didn't look like a new tattoo like someone would have if they pretended to be Toby, so how do you fake that?

I'm beginning to think he's actually dead. And the fact that Toby is supposedly in the finale could be just a flashback or something.

That guy working with Toby, knowing Em's name.... I don't know.. All of Rosewood is A? Lol, I don't know. But there's something suspicious there!
Do you remember Mona yelled out "He's dead" just as Spencer was about to remove the guys helmet?? I think that Mona knew Spencer was following her (somehow) and that guy IS Toby, but he's playing dead. Idk why.

The guy knowing Em's name - Maybe it's just that Toby showed him a pic of Emily and said "this is emily. if she approaches you, tell her you dont know where i am".

Wouldn't it suck if that image of Spencer and RC in the finale was a hallucination/dream or something?!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:17 am

E. Lamb is an anagram... Blame?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:20 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:

Do you remember Mona yelled out "He's dead" just as Spencer was about to remove the guys helmet?? I think that Mona knew Spencer was following her (somehow) and that guy IS Toby, but he's playing dead. Idk why.

Didn't Spencer call out to Mona first, alerting her to her presence? Or was that after?

Perhaps I'm just having some wishful thinking going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next