Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:51 pm

January. With the exception of the halloween ep in october.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:03 pm

What i don't get is the writer said Toby hasn't always been a part of the A-team. So what? He joined after he fell in love with Spencer? Apparently she also said that we shouldnt assume he's joined it to protect Spencer.
Also A made Toby break his arm a while ago, so idek. He didn't do it to himself.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Well, maybe A has something on him, and gave him the ultimatum - join us, or fear my wrath kinnda thing?
Because like... He has to have been approached about it. The girls have been trying to figure out who A is for 3 years now, so he can't just have stumbled upon it, or decided to join on his own, because how would he have found them?

Or, just ignore my whole train of thought there, because, Mona. He could have asked her, of course. Whatever, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 am

Gahh Toby being part of the A team is such a mind fuck! I kind of hope he's not out to get the girls and he's just protecting them. But idk. I'm surprised he's lasted this long though. If it followed the books more closely he'd be dead already in season one.

Last edited by Tuk17 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:12 am

I haven't read the books. Was he a good guy or a bad guy in those?

Maybe I should read the books. I miss reading fiction lately.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:54 pm

He was a good guy. The books turn to shit after awhile though. The three recent ones are completely unnecessary and apparently there's going to be one more released in December. I'd recommend the first 8 and pretend there's no more. There will be a total of 13 books counting a recently released prequel set in A's point of view.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 pm

I've contemplated reading the books, but just knowing there is so many of them it feels like such a task. I don't mind book series though, but 3 or 4 kinnda feels like my limit.
Maybe when the show is done though, I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:05 pm

After doing some research there seems to be another companion book like the prequel and maybe another after the one released in December.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 pm

New PLL tonight!!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Soooo excited. Idk weather to watch it an hour after you guys, or at night time when its more scary (but everyone will be over it).
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Ahh answered my question from the other thread right here!! Yay for PLL!!

I'm gonna save it and wait for tomorrow night to watch it... in fact I think I'm going to go tomorrow buy a HDMI cable so I can hook my laptop up to the TV so I can watch on a bigger screen, wait till I have the house to myself and let it scare me senseless Laughing

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:10 pm

hahahah you're like me tongue You gotta have the right setting for PLL!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:45 pm

WHAT EVEN. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 pm

I've decided to watch it tonight, so i'll be seein y'all laterrrrr xoxo
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Another crazy episode I don't fully understand. Lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 am

Ok watching.. first weird thing... the little girl who walked into Hanna's house and spoke to her mum is the same little girl in the last halloween episode (one of the twins in the story alison was describing)?? Idk if this means anything or if its just the writers messing with us.

Aria's dad what even.
Come to think of it, Aria's dad drinks the same Vodka (with the blue label) as 'A' does.

The creepy Ali mask that took Hanna.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:21 am

omg paige is such a badass hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:33 am

what just came out of the fucking dirt?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Yep a bit Whedon-esque lol.... It was like BtVS meets PLL... strange ep.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 am

lol afterellen:
Previously on Pretty Little Liars, Hanna flashed back to the time when Alison flashed back to the time when she murdered her twin sister because she was tired of sharing a Barbie Glam Convertible with her. Later, Alison was murdered by everyone in the greater Philadelphia area who possessed the ability to grasp a field hockey stick. Emily fell in love with Paige, who was summarily kidnapped, bound, gagged, re-closeted, and almost knifed to death by Maya's former drug camp stalker, Cousin Nate. But Emily killed him instead, so that score, at least, was settled. Hanna tried to stay away from Caleb because her lot in life is to either hit or be hit with a car once every moon cycle, but his hobo hair is like a siren song, and she continued to crash herself against him. Ezra and Aria watched black and white films and took naps and played Yahtzee with Ezra's neighbors and their main worry was whether or not the produce they were buying from the Rosewood Farmer's Market was really local and organic. And Spencer was in such hysterics, accusing everyone of everything all the time, that she forgot to notice that A was sticking his P in her V.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:30 am

A fake devil bursts forth from his chest and he and Jenna laugh like a warm up for when a real such thing springs forth from Jenna's uterus one of these days.

Ashley finds an ethereal blonde child floating around in her kitchen. The girl says she's lost and can she please call her mom, and so Ashley is like, "Sure, of course, creeper."

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:16 am

lulz
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Heather Hogan is a legend. Her recaps are the best. Even the cast of PLL love them.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Where did Cece go?

That's what they do wit important characters... they introduce them, they take them away for a while and them bring them back. If they were making a big deal out of her, it'd be too obvious she was involved.

^just random thought because i'm re-watching the Halloween ep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next