Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:01 am

Grey's Anatomy has me hell worried now Sad

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Oh god... Does it have to be one of them? Grey's Anatomy always making me cry.. :'(
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
Oh god... Does it have to be one of them? Grey's Anatomy always making me cry.. :'(

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Ok, CBS might be my new favorite network. The fall season will bring me Lucy Liu and Lisa Ling?! Be still my beating heart!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:21 pm

oh.. grey's anatomy.. last episode was like.. too much. I really think next season should be the last.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:01 pm

The season finale of OUAT was so good! I might have cried a little.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Really? Oh, I can't wait to see it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:19 pm

I'm a total sucker when the heartstrings are pulled.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Same! And I love it!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:33 pm

You'll have to let me know if it has the emotional tug for you. If if doesn't then I blame it on the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Definitely emotional tug! No tears though. But because of the medication I'm on I don't cry as easily any more. Massive chills were had though! That was a great episode!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:23 pm

It was so good! I'm excited for next season!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Super excited! Literally can't wait!! It's a shame to say it, but I hope the summer passes quickly Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:43 am

I'm just watching OUAT... I'm on episode 17 and it's getting damn good!!! A little freaky but good. I think I might have a mini marathon and get to the finale today!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:27 am

I think I'm going to download OUAT tonight...
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:00 am

OUAT is airing here tomorrow the first time ever. So I'm recording it to see if its my type of show lol
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:05 am

I want to catch up with Once Upon a Time. I think I'm still on episode 13. Some of the fairy tales annoy me, but it's a good show.

Jennifer Morrison. Drool Never really liked her character in House, but she is awesome in OUAT.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Did anyone watch FlashForward? Someone in work is going on about how awesome it was and that they're still upset that it got cancelled. Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:35 pm

I meant to watch it, but never got around to it. A friend of mine was going on and on about how great it was, and that it was sort of like Lost, which I loved. Did it get cancelled without a conclusion though?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:41 pm

I have no idea whether it was cancelled without a conclusion. I think I'd be into it if it's like Lost. However, I did not finish Lost and will not finish Lost because... Well, because I'm stubborn. I watched the first three seasons but had to watch the first again before the second and the first and second again before the third because there was so much going on and such a long time between seasons. So, I gave up because it was pissing me off. ROFL
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Lol, I know, I had to re-watch as well, and have long and serious discussions about it with a friend, because we had to fill in and sort out each others confusion Laughing ! Lost really was great though, but the ending damn well pissed me off. It was everything the writers had promised it wouldn't be. Such a disappointment to a great series.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:49 pm

How did it end? I don't even know. That's how little attention I paid after I gave up on it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:53 pm

They were all dead. Died in the plane crash, and the island and whatnot was limbo or some shit. And then in the end they all met up in this church to go on together when they all realized they had been dead all along.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:58 pm

*BIG MASSIVE EYE ROLL* Weren't there flash forward episodes though? How did that work?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:59 pm

MissLilly wrote:
They were all dead. Died in the plane crash, and the island and whatnot was limbo or some shit. And then in the end they all met up in this church to go on together when they all realized they had been dead all along.

What the hell? Laughing
I never really got into lost (mainly because I always only saw snippets and therefore didn't understand a thing) but that just sounds depressing...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next