Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:26 pm

I kind of casually watched Buffy, but never Angel; he was more interesting on Buffy than in his own show.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:35 pm

I liked both Buffy and Angel. I was sad at the end of the first season of Angel because there was an interesting set up with Detective Kate which never paid off because the actress went to Law & Order. I'm still sad by that lack of conclusion...
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Charlie wrote:
I don't know. I was never a huge fan of Angel as a character for a start. Maybe I prefer a female protagonist? In fact, from what I remember of the very few episodes of Angel that I watched there didn't seem to be many females in it at all. *shrug*

Cordelia made a great character-evolution throughout Angel.
And then there were Angel's flashbacks regarding his complex past with Darla.
Oh really... the second season featuring many Darla-scenes are some of my favourite moments throughout the whole Buffyverse.
Also, Lorne the singing karaoke-demon! You gotta love that. tongue
And then there is Winifred Burkle (played by Amy Acker) who became one of the typical quirky yet strong female characters.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:27 pm

I loved Fred! I'm still bitter about Blue Fred as well. I have a lot of repressed bitter at Angel.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Maybe I'll give it a try again one day. How many seasons were there?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:22 pm

7 of Buffy and 5 of Angel I think?

I saw Amy Acker in OUAT the other day and that made me happy smile

Speaking of unsatisfying conclusions.. Dollhouse. I was sad when they cancelled that show, and yes, I'm still bitter about it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:35 pm

I'm still bitter about Pushing Daisies :/
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Dollhouse. Sad Eliza... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Dollhouse S1 was good (haven't seen S2). Pushing Daises was a good show too. I own S1 & 2

I just watched eps 1 & 2 of House yesterday. Never seen any eps before. It's good. I'll try to get into it over the summer.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:55 pm

I looooooooooooooooooooove pushin daisies Sad
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Ending that sucked was Popular's.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm still bitter about the way Veronica Mars ended... with no proper end. That was so frustrating. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:06 pm

The Vampire Diaries is one of my favs!!! The Secret Circle too smile
I'm going to cry if TSC gets cancelled..
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:01 pm

As long as Revenge doesn't get cancelled... or OUAT.... I couldn't cope Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:30 pm

TEARS EVERWHERE! THE SECRET CIRCLE AND RINGER WERE CANCELLED! Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Angel was a great show. I didn't start watching it right away, because I never really liked Angel as a character on Buffy, but when I finally gave it a shot, I really loved it. I have both Buffy and Angel on DVD, and re-watch regularly. Over time I also came to accept how Angel was ended.

Shanna_ wrote:
I loved Fred! I'm still bitter about Blue Fred as well. I have a lot of repressed bitter at Angel.

Blue Fred Laughing Illyria. I loved her, she quickly became my favorite, and I was super bummed that the show didn't last long after that! She was really great, and Amy Acker really showed what a great actress she is switching between Fred/Illyria.

Span_ski wrote:
7 of Buffy and 5 of Angel I think?

I saw Amy Acker in OUAT the other day and that made me happy smile

Speaking of unsatisfying conclusions.. Dollhouse. I was sad when they cancelled that show, and yes, I'm still bitter about it. Laughing

I always get a happy as well whenever I see Amy Acker in shows smile

I was bummed about Dollhouse as well, but it was kind of clear to me that that show wouldn't last. None of Eliza's shows last.
Tru Calling.... Crying or Very sad

Isa wrote:
I'm still bitter about the way Veronica Mars ended... with no proper end. That was so frustrating. Evil or Very Mad

Ugh.. Don't even get me started on Veronica Mars! I'll never, never get over it Mad
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
TEARS EVERWHERE! THE SECRET CIRCLE AND RINGER WERE CANCELLED! Sad

Noooooooooo Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I thought TSC would get cancelled... But Ringer though!! No

My shows always gets cancelled... I should just stop watching things that are currently on, and watch stuff after it's done, so I know what I'm getting into.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:55 am

Isa wrote:

Yes! Especially as a LoVe shipper that was just cruel.
The show was amazing and would've deserved a proper ending!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:18 am

Five seasons of Angel huh? I'll watch them one day.

Yeah, Eliza's shows do always seem to get cancelled. Annoying.

Another show I was pissed off about was Life.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:48 am

If I'm working in cardiff next which I think I am I can bring you the first couple of seasons to get you started Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:34 am

Quote :

Illyria. I loved her, she quickly became my favorite, and I was super bummed that the show didn't last long after that!

The second half of Angel S5 was simply amazing. Stunning performances, especially from Alexis Denisof and Amy Acker. And Charisma, oh my... her final scene in "You're Welcome" still gives me all kinds of emotions when I rewatch it.

And regarding Eliza, her performance in S1's Five By Five/Sanctuary blew me away. That scene in the rain with Angel... so intense.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:31 pm

I think it was actually that scene with the two of them in the rain that got me to watch Angel in the first place. Truly a great and heartbreaking performance!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Span_ski wrote:
If I'm working in cardiff next which I think I am I can bring you the first couple of seasons to get you started Laughing

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Dina wrote:
Isa wrote:

Yes! Especially as a LoVe shipper that was just cruel.
The show was amazing and would've deserved a proper ending!

Not only that. I hate that the show ended with Veronica doing something that hurt her dad. Mad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:06 am

I just caught up with Revenge and saw the promo for next weeks episode.. I can't wait!! It looks sooooooo good!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next