Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:24 am

R&I is an interesting scenario then, if it's more widespread than I realize, I'd be inclined to give the reasoning as the writer... well, writing. A writer's going to put their own experiences and perspectives into their work, and if the writer of R&I is a gay woman, then all the power to her for writing from her heart.

I have no issue with that, in fact I'd hope a writer would use their own experiences, perspectives, and opinions in their writing. I doubt they'd be able to do much writing if they didn't.

The only thing I don't like is the pandering to these fans after they've already projected and "seen" these projections (Oh, Glee), because it seems like they're taking advantage of people. Which, as I write that, doesn't seem all that terrible; we do live in a highly narcissistic society where people are more than happy to advance their own position at the expense of others (But at least we're honest and tell people to their faces that we're going to screw them; I could just imagine the '80s and the whole faux-niceties society).

I love long-winded morning debates!!! smile smile Always so enlightening.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:32 am

I was wrong about the writer btw, she has a husband haha. This diminishes our chances.

Idk man, perhaps i should watch a full episode and then make a proper judgement.

Glee is the worst. I'm starting to not give a crap about it. I just have no hope that Brittana/Santana fans will get something tasteful and not offensive.

----
also, PLL finale in 2 days! Finding out who the "BetrAyer" is. dun dunnn
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:34 am

Something we can all agree on; freaking Glee. hash

Haha yeah, you should watch a few episodes fully through. smile Always good to watch the first few episodes (I've watched 1-4 I think before I got bored and went back to play video games). tongue

I haven't watched a single episode of PLL season three. Shrug Last one I watched was the season two finale.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:01 am

Ok so most of the way through ep 1.
It is SO gay already. Like what even? It's probably just Sasha's acting but the smiles that Maura shoots Jane. When she lies down next to her in bed, and Janes all "is this your way of telling me youre attracted to me?", Jane getting all weird when the guy rings the doorbell.

oh and i'm laughing so hard at that fucking turtle.

love it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Did anyone watch True Blood Season 5!?!?!?!?!?!

Spoiler:

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 am

So, the new season is about to start. Any new shows you guys are excited about? I've no idea about the new shows...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:30 am

I dunno. A load of shows I've been watching have only just finished.

I got into Fringe btw. Smashed season 1 on the weekend. Loved it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:46 am

That's great, Charlie! If you liked season 1 (lots of ups and downs), I think you will enjoy the other seasons even more. It starts to get really, really great by the second half of season 2.

Keep me updated. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Will do. Trying to dl season 2 atm. It's taking forever. It's so frustrating...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:02 am

About Revenge.

Did you guys see who will be playing
Spoiler:

Can't wait to have all my shows back. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:56 am

I think I'll have most of Fringe watched by the time the new season starts. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:59 am

Charlie wrote:
I think I'll have most of Fringe watched by the time the new season starts. Can't wait.

Wow! That's amazing!

Btw, I love Anna Torv...

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Yeah, I love her too.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Nooooo! What happened to Olivia!? Just starting season 3 btw.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:28 pm

This is the best part, Charlie. My favorite sequence of Fringe episodes ever: 3x01 to 3x09. Just brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:45 pm

I'm so excited! Lol. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 pm

I still need to get caught up on Fringe, instead of just watching S1 & 2 over and over.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:57 pm

What the hell is going on!? yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:17 pm

So excited for you, Charlie! yahoo

And Jugz, yes, you need to do ASAP. Season 3 is the best.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:31 am

On episode 9 when I get home tonight. I'm loving it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:57 am

yahoo

Also:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Oh Fringe! Always loved the red title-card episodes the most during S3.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:53 pm

cinco wrote:
Oh Fringe! Always loved the red title-card episodes the most during S3.

Yeah!

I love their attention to details, like the opening for the 1985 episode:

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:38 am

I'm addicted to How I Met Your Mother. I'll finish season 3 tonight and start season 4 ASAP.

I love

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next