Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts X - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:06 pm

My french bestie called smile.. It was so good to hear her. I needed that I think. smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Aww, that's lovely Hannah smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:19 am

Good morning all!!

Ok, It's barely still morning but whatevs lol. 7 straight hrs of sleep FTW!! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:23 am

Morning, Han! Nice that you got 7 hours of sleep. I wasn't so fortunate. I stayed up to watch Glee and it wasn't even worth it because I missed the majority of Nationals anyway. Rolling Eyes

So tonight I have to download those episodes as well as the new Game of Thrones.

My whole team just had a meeting in work. It was great, we just spent the whole time ranting about things that piss us off.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:03 am

What time did you have to get into work this morning dude? I hope you're on lates or staying up for glee just sounds brutal.

Ahh so you had a good old team bitching session. Good times. I would actually orchestrate those once a month in my last job. I think it does wonders for morale to let everyone get stuff off their chest Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:18 am

Haaa... We have one every Wednesday. It's called a 'team brief'. ROFL

I'm on 10-6 this week, so it could have been worse. If I was on 8-4 I either would have stayed up or not watched it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:28 am

Team brief... love it!! lulz

God I remember when I did that.. I think it was for the Superbowl episode. Stayed up all night. Went into work. I think I actually ended up having to fill in for the sales guys and interview someone or got sprung with a big meeting or something? I remember it was awful though, and NOT a good idea Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:37 am

I literally have no idea what the team brief is supposed to be for. Our manager gets really stressed out because she never gets through her whole itinerary. ROFL

Yeah, I've only ever done it for Glee twice. And one of those times was during a massive spree of overtime, so I did 08:00-22:00 then stayed up all night then 08:00-22:00 again. That was pretty brutal.The other times were all night partying and other fun activities. Lol. I function better with no sleep at all than with only a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:59 am

Sometimes, no sleep is better. I generally depends when in the week those days fall I think. I mean I can handle a thursday say with no sleep, but earlier in the week would have killed me. I think that's because I wouldn't know how long the day after would be? I'd need see the weekend ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:03 am

Yeah, I know what you mean. I feel too old for shit like that now though, regardless of the day. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:14 am

Can anyone remember my old username? Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:35 am

Is that a trick question or have you forgotten it? Lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:37 am

How could that be a trick question? Laughing I had forgotten it. Lol. Got it now though.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:38 am

What was it? Lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:41 am

YoungGifted&Slack
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:44 am

Ahhh yeah now I remember!! I was thinking I could remember loads of others but I don't think I've ever thought of you as anything other than charlie lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:46 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:51 am

The packing has started. It's crazy. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:55 am

yahoo Must be mental, Isa.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:00 am

There are five men here now boxing everything. I still have a week in Brazil so I asked them to leave my bed, the computer and the TV behind. It is so weird.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:01 am

I can't imagine how crazy it must be!!

Hope it goes well smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:06 am

I want to move!!! I'm so excited for you, Isa.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:11 am

It is going quite fast. I don't have that many things.

My last week here will be like camping though. I'm not even sure I'll have glasses, dishes, forks, things like that. Eating out everyday? scratch
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:14 am

Span_ski wrote:
I can't imagine how crazy it must be!!

Hope it goes well smile

Thanks! I think it will. The company is good. The bad thing is that it will take nearly 75 days till everything gets to Pakistan. Crying or Very sad

Charlie wrote:
I want to move!!! I'm so excited for you, Isa.

Laughing It is exciting. A fresh start again!

At this rate I wish I could get on the plane tonight though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next