Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts X - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:15 am

Sounds like an excuse to eat takeaway everyday to me. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:21 am

I'd eat in all the places you thought about trying but never got round to smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:33 am

Charlie wrote:
Sounds like an excuse to eat takeaway everyday to me. tongue

Span_ski wrote:
I'd eat in all the places you thought about trying but never got round to smile

Laughing

I think I'll have to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:39 am

Awesome sauce!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:43 am

Isa wrote:
Thanks! I think it will. The company is good. The bad thing is that it will take nearly 75 days till everything gets to Pakistan. Crying or Very sad

Holy... jaw drop

But see it this way. No distractions to properly explore your new environment.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:17 am

So, I've just spoken to Alice/Rosie. She says she misses us all and that she is trying to focus on Uni stuff, but she will try to come back in a week or two.

Good news. smile

Group hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:37 am

yahoo

I sent her a message on GF earlier saying we miss her. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:02 am

So, funny work story for today...

Background:
(Some of which I may have mentioned before.) Within my team at the moment there is a lot of discussion/arguing/bitching about people leaving inadequate or inappropriate notes. An email gets sent out with examples almost every other day. The biggest bug bare is abbreviations. So emails go out listing examples of words not to abbreviate, such as, adv, inf and ex. Usually these emails are aimed at one or two people in particular. We like to refer to them as them 'The Dream Team'.

Story:
One half of 'The Dream Team' (also happens to be the one who tries to argue with me all the time and told my manager that I physically threatened her) sent an instruction to one of our suppliers yesterday. Firstly, she shouldn't have done this anyway, but I won't bore you with why. Secondly, on these instructions we need to write the word 'Unlimited' twice, again, I won't bore you with why. However, this person instead attempted to "abbreviate" (and I use this term loosely, you'll see why) the word 'Unlimited' to... Wait for it... U/Limited. Just to make you aware, this person uses the caps lock key to type capital letters. So, in reality used more key strokes with her "abbreviation" than she would have done had she written the whole word correctly in the first place.

After typing this I've realised that 1) I'm a weirdo and 2) I'm probably the only person who finds this even remotely amusing.

NEVERMIND. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:21 am

This made me chuckle Laughing

It reminds me of someone I used to work with....
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:24 am

Glad Rosie is doing okay smile

Had a great night besides me getting a anxiety attack halfway through my dart matches Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:27 am

Sorry to hear that, Sez. Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:36 am

I thought it was over but ugh..all because some half wasted dude hit on me....I hate guys like that. He thought he liked me but that was the beer talking. Because I haven't had any "experience" with a guy (let alone no boyfriend since I was like 10 tongue) it was all too much for me. I did handle him well. He didn't come back after I scared him away but still Sad
Guys only seem to want me because of my looks....and some of them never look deeper in that...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:37 am

Ugh, need to get a summer job and I can get one but I really don't want the one I can get and I'm just procrastinating going down to get it. hash
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:44 am

Mike` wrote:
Ugh, need to get a summer job and I can get one but I really don't want the one I can get and I'm just procrastinating going down to get it. hash

Good luck! My best friend just found a job yesterday and she's on a job trial today before I sleepover her place lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:51 am

Oh, Sez. Drunk anyone (guy or girl) hitting on you when you're sober and not up for it is annoying. Sorry. Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:59 am

Charlie wrote:
Oh, Sez. Drunk anyone (guy or girl) hitting on you when you're sober and not up for it is annoying. Sorry. Cwtch

Aww thankyou, it was annoying. He even tried on a 10year old girl. So sick..glad I got rid of him though...

Watching the new glee episode (nationals) cheered me up (my thoughts on that I have posted in the glee part lol so will leave this at that for here).
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:07 pm

I played some darts on Monday night, I don't know if you saw my post about it. smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Charlie wrote:
I played some darts on Monday night, I don't know if you saw my post about it. smile

Actually I did see it haha. Did you play just some casual darts in a bar (no set score)? or a actual game? smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Casual, at a bar. We played 201. Then we played 'Around the Clock'.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Charlie wrote:
Casual, at a bar. We played 201. Then we played 'Around the Clock'.

Oh nice! Never heard of Around the Clock, I only know the tournament, singles (501), doubles (601) and teams (1001) lol. But hope you played well smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:52 pm

'Around the Clock' is just a fun little game where you take it in turns to throw three darts and hit 1-20 then 25 then 50 in order. First one to complete it wins. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Woah, these guys move fast. My things are mostly done packing. It is so weird and exciting at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Charlie wrote:
'Around the Clock' is just a fun little game where you take it in turns to throw three darts and hit 1-20 then 25 then 50 in order. First one to complete it wins. *shrug*

Ahh okay cool sounds fun smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Isa wrote:
Woah, these guys move fast. My things are mostly done packing. It is so weird and exciting at the same time.

I think I'd go absolutely bonkers if strangers were packing my stuff for me! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:25 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Isa wrote:

I think I'd go absolutely bonkers if strangers were packing my stuff for me! Laughing

It is very weird. They are packing even my clothes! yahoo

But I have no choice. All this is being taken care by the government. This company was hired to assure my things will get to my house in Pakistan. They need to know what are they carrying and how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next