Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Food thread

Go down 
+10
Mike`
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
Charles
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
eli_
Span_ski
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Food thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:10 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Does your nose run when you eat spicy/hot stuff?

Sometimes, but when I do it's usually because I'm sick in which case it's a good thing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:23 pm

tongue
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:48 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Pineapple doesn't because it's a tropical fruit LOL.

So? Pineapple-mango salsa is great with corn chips. Shrimp grilled on kabobs with pineapple and bell peppers is delicious. Coconut is used is in a lot of Thai dishes I love and that's another tropical fruit. I just bought a bottle of Jamaican spicy mango sauce the other week, and I mixed some of it with my maccaroni and cheese the other day and I thought it was pretty damn good. I absolutely love mixing sweet and savory or spicy flavors, but different strokes for different tongues, I guess. tongue

Charlie wrote:
Chicken doesn't belong on a pizza!? snap out of it!

I love chicken on pizza. Are the pizza police going to arrest me now? I've commited so many pizza topping violations it seems...

tongue

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

So? Pineapple-mango salsa is great with corn chips. Shrimp grilled on kabobs with pineapple and bell peppers is delicious. Coconut is used is in a lot of Thai dishes I love and that's another tropical fruit. I just bought a bottle of Jamaican spicy mango sauce the other week, and I mixed some of it with my maccaroni and cheese the other day and I thought it was pretty damn good. I absolutely love mixing sweet and savory or spicy flavors, but different strokes for different tongues, I guess. tongue
Wanky.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:41 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Anchovies is the term tongue And yeah, they're disgustinggggg. But they're fish so i will think that.

Charlie wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
As if it doesn't?! I've never heard someone say that.

When i was young, i used to always point out how bbq chickens "look like frogs" whenever i saw them. They really don't so idek.

It always makes me chuckle when I see that phrase used.
Haha do you guys use it, or is it an aussie thing?

Yeah, we use it too. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:52 am

Look at the amount of pizza discussion. It should have its own thread. tongue

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:57 am

cinco wrote:
Look at the amount of pizza discussion. It should have its own thread. tongue

It's such a controversial topic though. I don't want our different beliefs regarding pizza toppings to tear us apart! stop
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:02 am

lulz
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 am

pizza: the big divider
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:12 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:06 pm

You dorks.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:01 am

So I'm guessing a lot of you are against Taco pizza..
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:43 am

Personally I think taco should just be taco. I don't understand why everything these days have to be taco flavored. Taco lasagna, taco soup, taco this, taco that...
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 am

I didn't know taco pizza existed. I never ate it.

Food thread - Page 12 Taco-Pizza

But now I want to.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:14 am

All it's missing is jalapenos. Food
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:01 am

spaghetti ice - YUM!

Food thread - Page 12 1801301203_edf79ea61e
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:22 am

Never saw it before.
Is it ice cream that looks like spaghetti or is it really spaghetti with ice cream over it?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:27 am

I really hope it's ice cream that looks like spaghetti.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:33 am

Food that looks like other food.
My tummy is confused. tailspin
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:33 am

It's vanilla ice-cream with strawberry sauce and white chocolate of course!!!

EW! JUST EW! Real spaghetti... EEW!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 am

I dunno. I also find it strange that some people do milk in their tea, but it seems to be common in some countries.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:40 am

Very Happy

I must admit that I find the concept of a "Peanutbutter-JELLY-Sandwich" really, really strange as well.

That's like the people who swear that Nutella and cheese are an amazing combination on bread.
No, no! No
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:43 am

Dina wrote:
Very Happy

I must admit that I find the concept of a "Peanutbutter-JELLY-Sandwich" really, really strange as well.

Used to think it was weird also. Then I tried it. And to my astonishment... IT WORKED!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:45 am

Really? Well probably I should give it a try as well... I actually have some peanut-butter home atm.

Meh - maybe later Wink

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:46 am

And the combination of peanut butter and chocolate paste??? I never tried that one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Food thread
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next