Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Food thread

Go down 
+10
Mike`
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
Charles
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
eli_
Span_ski
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Food thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:44 pm

cinco wrote:
Oh, I used to eat soft boiled eggs while dipping bread in it on a weekly basis.

Food thread - Page 7 Soft

You ever make a "Frog in a pond" (what we call it in my family). You cut a hole in a piece of buttered bread with a cup, then fry an egg "sunny side up" inside the bread, along with the cut-out bread circle on the side, then dip the bread in the yolk when you eat it? I used to have this for breakfast a lot when I was a kid. I liked to put a little Tabasco on it. Tabasco sauce is the best thing on eggs. And since I'm just getting up, I think I know what I want for breakfast this morning noon. Food

This kind of hot sauce is great on eggs too-
Food thread - Page 7 1133V
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:03 pm

MissLilly wrote:
You think? I think salmon just tasted salmon, and the rest of the fishes are bland or salt water tasting. Yucky!

I don't think salmon is a very fishy tasting fish either. I love salmon. I eat it quite often. It's great in a salad with some pecans and mango-pineapple dressing. As far as other seafood goes I love shellfish, clams, shrimp, tuna, catfish, swordfish, tilapia, fried kalamari...I like a lot of it really, as long as it's prepared right. Maybe that's because I used to live in Maryland and they have a lot of good seafood there, especially crabs. And I love cajun style seafood. And I like sushi too.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:25 pm

The foundation for the creation of the city I live in was brought about by herring. We're still nicknamed the Herring city, have a herring jazz festival every august, and one weekend a year there's a long table stretched through the city center, with various meals and snacks made of herring for people to go eat.

My grandfather used to be a fisherman in his younger days, and it's still his favorite hobby.
Growing up in this, I suppose I should like more sea food, but.. Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:24 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

You ever make a "Frog in a pond" (what we call it in my family). You cut a hole in a piece of buttered bread with a cup, then fry an egg "sunny side up" inside the bread, along with the cut-out bread circle on the side, then dip the bread in the yolk when you eat it? I used to have this for breakfast a lot when I was a kid. I liked to put a little Tabasco on it.

I should totally try that. smile
I never use Tabasco though.

MissLilly wrote:
The foundation for the creation of the city I live in was brought about by herring. We're still nicknamed the Herring city, have a herring jazz festival every august

lol herring festival

Yesterday I ate herring with french fries.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:14 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

You know what i miss about Hawaii? They had pickles with like, every meal. I love them!! An american thing?
Pickles are like a separate food group for me.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:29 am

I used to eat pickles chips but my lips couldn't stand it, as it left this burning feeling.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:08 pm

I'm having the best cherries and strawberries I have ever tasted in my life right now! These are my favorite fruits, and yet I have never tasted them so good! So full of taste, and sweetness, it explodes in the mouth, and I just want to live this taste forever!! Drool

Just had to share that smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:15 am

I had some incredible cherries yesterday as well.

But nothing compares to mangos. Amazing! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:28 pm

I bought some spicy sweet potato chips and some spicy apple ginger chews today. Good stuff.

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:11 am

olives

I eat lots of olives these days.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:28 pm

I love feta stuffed olives.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Mmmmm tabasco sauce.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:42 pm

I bought a jar of "extra hot" horseradish sauce yesterday. Now it's time to put it on a sammich and clean out my sinuses. Fun! Laughing

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I bought a jar of "extra hot" horseradish sauce yesterday. Now it's time to put it on a sammich and clean out my sinuses. Fun! Laughing

handkerchiefs close by
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Oooooohhh!!! I have a Polish mustard that's made with horseradish and it's soooo goooooddd!!! Love using a little bit of it in marinades with some cayenne pepper. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:25 am

Lately i've been obsessed with pies. Savoury ones smothered in tomato sauce, e.g.

Food thread - Page 7 2888075361_c25f2c532b

or

Food thread - Page 7 173242642_4c8c43c2d2
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:26 am

And we have a place here called "The Cupcake Factory", who sell some cool cupcakes. I'm in love with the Red Velvet:

Food thread - Page 7 3784907357_6cfc54e7dc
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:30 am

The pies are distracting me... I have a piece of leftover chicken pie for lunch tomorrow, and i just...

Food thread - Page 7 Tumblr_lz1o7uxekv1r0i9bno3_500
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 am

I love chicken and mushroom pie (the kind with gravy inside) covered in tomato sauce with peas and mash. Mmm... Now I'm thinking about dinner and I can't eat for another hour and a half.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 am

Charlie wrote:
I love chicken and mushroom pie (the kind with gravy inside) covered in tomato sauce with peas and mash. Mmm... Now I'm thinking about dinner and I can't eat for another hour and a half.
yessssss.
how do we not have a *yum* emoticon yet?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 am

See? We do like the some foods most of the time. I just don't like bacon. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 am

Yeah, i think we'll be okay after all.
asd
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:35 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Lately i've been obsessed with pies. Savoury ones smothered in tomato sauce, e.g.

Food thread - Page 7 2888075361_c25f2c532b

or

Food thread - Page 7 173242642_4c8c43c2d2

I had no idea these kinds of pies existed. Food thread - Page 7 Ohmy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:48 am

Whhaaaat???
What pies exist for you? Sweet ones?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food thread   Food thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Food thread
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next