Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:02 am

Final 4 spoilers

I know everyone has probably already read the above, but from that is Gloria just not happening this season now?

Sorry if this is old news to everyone, I'll been fairly slack on my glee following of late... Shrug
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:09 am

Span_ski wrote:
Final 4 spoilers

I know everyone has probably already read the above, but from that is Gloria just not happening this season now?

Sorry if this is old news to everyone, I'll been fairly slack on my glee following of late... Shrug

I am pretty sure she is suppose to go in to film soon, but its not gonna be anything too exciting at this point if it really even happens.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 am

Probably just some little scene with Santana regarding graduation and her coming-out this year.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 am

Well I supposed I should be pleased they haven't binned it completely.

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:48 am

that episode was some serious bullshit, all of it. Three words: Will, Blaine, Joe.
srsly what the fuck Blaine?!?!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:10 am

So what happened? I've heard one it was ok, however eli's post doesn't seem quite so positive....

What was the main issue with this one? I may as well prepare before I watch Laughing

Tell me the numbers were at least good and well choreographed though?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:29 am

Aaaw smile

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:31 am

Yeah the ep was enjoyable enough. Kinda dialogue light but I enjoyed most of the numbers smile

I'll have to watch that interview too. Been so long since there's been a Heather Naya interview...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:33 am

The performances and Pezberry were cute and I loved the guy who was attracted to Kurt, but the rest was as useless as ever.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 am

I loved the whole thing - but Saving All My Love for You was boring as ever lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:38 am

It was not so bad, except for Darren and his awful acting skills.

Pezberry obviously was the best part. Really hoping this is just the begining of a nice friendship in season 4.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:49 am

Btw, Will continues to be super ridiculous. I hate that moving the wedding was just something he wanted because of himself, it had nothing to do with his girlfriend... He is so selfish it makes me sick. Go away, Will Schuester!

And, unrelated, but I still don't know what that Joe guy is doing on Glee.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:57 am

The wedding thing was just classic self-absorbed Will. Also classic "My only friends are teenagers" Will.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:17 am

So whats the next ep? The body swapping one?

Can't believe I just typed that... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:26 am

The next one is Choke...which is the domestic violence one? lol
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:29 am

Yeah, Puck and Bieste's domestic violence (Which is stupid, we haven't even heard from Bieste since her wedding, and Puck's dad's supposed to be a nonexistant dead-beat, not a random guy who turns out to have lived in Lima this entire time), and Rachel "choking" on her audition (Which if it's DROMP she chokes on, I'm going to absolutely flip a shit over how impossible that scenario is).
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:30 am

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 Tumblr_m30kgi7asB1qdcmst
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 am

eli_ wrote:
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 Tumblr_m30kgi7asB1qdcmst

god that was so awkward
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:47 am

lulz Thats hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:07 am

LOL!!! Blee tongue
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 am

Darren was pitchy on that song. If they want him to sing as much as he does they need to find songs that are better vocal fits.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Agreed. That was not a good fit for him. If I'm totally honest, and please don't hate me, but the brittana duet didn't exactly blow me away either. Wouldn't make my top 3 for that ep. Shrug
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:53 pm

It wasn't incredible, and Heather isn't a great singer, but it made me smile a lot. Heather dancing is always incredible. And Naya looking like a huge dork with that bow on her head I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm

HeMo wasn't the strongest vocal choice for that song but there was a joy to it that was irresistible to me. It felt young and joyous which worked for me.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the performance on the whole. Just musically I thought it was lacking somewhat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next