Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Agreed. That was not a good fit for him. If I'm totally honest, and please don't hate me, but the brittana duet didn't exactly blow me away either. Wouldn't make my top 3 for that ep. Shrug

Same here. HWIK, SE, and MLIYL were my top three. I'd rank IWDWS as distant 4th, if we're just talking about audio. I did enjoy the performance. It made me smile a lot. And it's great for adorable gifs of Brittana dancing together, wearing something other than their Cheerios uniforms, praise Cheesus!

They looked fantastic in those Whitney-style dresses.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
They looked fantastic in those Whitney-style dresses.

That was probably the best part about that number.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:39 am

Yep, yep. The outfits were super cute!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:26 pm

I like Heather's voice. It has a fun bubblegum pop sound quality. smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 am

Songs are out!

I might be doing a happy dance right now!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:33 pm

fuck yeah chicagoooooooooooooo. finally.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Shake it Out is good but I was hoping for a Jenna solo. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Amber and Naya in it but yeah was excited to hear Jenna Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:26 am

There's a cute little Heather-Naya bit about IWDWS from the last ep.

I've missed these little bits :-)!

Also, I really love Shake it Out... have to make an effort to listen to the rest of the songs at some point. Hopefully before tomorrow Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:34 am

That was cute! I have to listen to the songs too. I haven't been the greatest fan lately.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:31 am

Nice how Heather is totally spontaneous and Naya is such a cutie.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:54 am

Naya is always adorable in interviews. I wish she did more.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 pm

I hope they will finally put some more backstage-stuff on the discs when season 3 is released.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:19 am

I think if they actually want to sell a lot of dvd's of this series, they're gonna have to. I doubt the episodes themselves are going to have the same numbers running for the shelves as the 1 & 2. Shrug
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:59 am

Still glad there was a lot of Naya/Heather on the few season 2-extras.
That comic-con stuff is always nice to rewatch.
But like I said some time ago, they really should include commentary again, especially because it's the last season for some of the actors.
That visual commentary for the pilot was great.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Cell Block Tango is pretty amazing. It makes me want to watch Chicago again.

I really really like Shake it out. It's not overproduced. It gives room for the voices to shine. Perfect.

Actually excited about tonight's episode.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:27 am

Worth downloading the episode? Any Brittana moments?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:49 am

Worth the DL to watch the Hummelberry/NYADA stuff, skip over the rest and appreciate the GIFs of Cell Block Tango.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:04 am

The songs were worth the episode to me. Tina having lines and songs was the treat I needed.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:11 am

I really hated the episode. What was all that preachy bullshit about domestic violence.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:28 am

I'm watching it now and I'm laughing at Santana's line but at the same time I'm pausing it every second cause I'm bored.

Cell Block Tango was good, those outfits.... Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:45 am

The episode was too heavy and preachy without a doubt. It took away from the performances instead of enhancing them. I didn't hate it because it still gave me some Tina.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:47 am

How are the guys studying at 3am at school? School's would be shut at that time here LOL
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:51 am

I haven't watched it yet. I'll download it when I get home. I'm looking forward to two of the numbers, I think.

(Warning: Can't remember which episode was which from teh ones I missed while I was in Bali. Lol.) Loved the Pezberry in the last (?) episode. Hated the, "I just wanna be famous," crap in the SNF ep. WTF? I don't know how I feel about the sex tape business, not sure whether I found it amusing or extremely worrying... But I was slightly amused by Will's 'you want to be a lawyer and fight for equal rights for gay marriage' stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:20 am

Shanna_ wrote:
The episode was too heavy and preachy without a doubt. It took away from the performances instead of enhancing them. I didn't hate it because it still gave me some Tina.
Yeah, I wanted to enjoy CBT, but the show turned it into something super awkward. With Beiste leaving the auditorium in tears and Roz chewing the girls out for their insensitivity and Sue saying they were stinking up the place, it was like the show was blatantly telling us "If you enjoy this performance you're an asshole!"

And where where the boys for all this lecturing about taking domestic violence seriously? I guess the girls were the only ones who needed to be lectured because the boys are already so sensitive and compassionate and perfect. Bro power!

And I'm laughing at all the comments on GF about how amazing Mark's acting was in the ep. God, his SL was terrible. His songs were awful. I had to leave the room during The Rain In Spain. Just. Awful. noo
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:13 am

I skipped the rain in spain ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next