Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:48 am

Me too, Isa! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:12 am

Charlie wrote:
Me too, Isa! yahoo

jaw drop

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:52 am

As of late, IDGAF about this show, but I'm actually looking forward to this duet. tongue
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 pm

interview with Naya, Darren & Amber. Any news from GF? I still can't post over there
here
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Can anyone post at GF? On my screen, the spoiler thread is way down at the bottom of the list, and it doesn't look like there have been any new posts. Is it just our section?

That interview is hilarious, if it's legit. Naya and Amber should have their own talk show. When is it from, though? When were they in London?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Nobody can post anything, the mods must have messed with the settings. So annoying.

The interview is from an Irish TV magazine, that's why they asked about Damien
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 Tumblr_m0tfi8oFoH1r8i97go1_500
magazine is from this week, but dunno when they met them
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Ugh, even Mtv is tweeting about Heather's pics Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Oh dear...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 pm

eli_ wrote:
Ugh, even Mtv is tweeting about Heather's pics Evil or Very Mad
Damn, poor bb.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:57 pm

What pics? What am I missing?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Some nude private pics of Heather leaked. And I'm keeping away from her tumblr tag so I haven's seen them yet, yay! Hope I never will
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:22 pm

GF is fucked atm, just give us a bit lol. tongue

I've seen the HeMo pics, and all I have to say is... who HASN'T texted naked pictures to people? Cause around here, kind of common place and not at all news worthy.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:37 am

ROFL Mike. Agreed though. This shouldn't be made into a bit deal. Seems like a normal thing to do for me too. Shrug I can't count the times someone has given my their phone to look at holiday pics or something and I've managed to scroll across to naked pics. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 am

Mike` wrote:

I've seen the HeMo pics, and all I have to say is... who HASN'T texted naked pictures to people? Cause around here, kind of common place and not at all news worthy.

Ummm me?! One thing I've never done Laughing

Surely I'm not the only person around here, who hasn't done that??
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:41 am

Span_ski wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Plus1 no worries Han, not something I ever did as well.

HeMo is a big girl, she probably doesn't give two fucks about this 'scandal'. It's gonna die down pretty fast imo.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 am

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 Tumblr_m0tdcaNzCr1qdw4dpo1_500

I love you

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 am

Charlie wrote:
ROFL Mike. Agreed though. This shouldn't be made into a bit deal. Seems like a normal thing to do for me too. Shrug I can't count the times someone has given my their phone to look at holiday pics or something and I've managed to scroll across to naked pics. Lmao.

I get forwarded pics all day long, it's just what happens. asd asd

Span_ski wrote:

MsFalange wrote:

You're both prudes.

I love you Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 am

Shrug Maybe, but I guess it really depends on your environment.
Texting naked pics is just not something you do in my surroundings. Not even the 'wild-party-girls' I know Wink

I guess we're just all really tame Wink

I noticed that when I was in england with some other classmates for this exchange-programme and on the last day we had this party in the garage of one of the english-peoples homes.
And the parents were THERE and still they were drinking like there was no tomorrow.

When one of the girls started throwing up on the front staircase and the mom of the household didn't even blink at that, us foreigners were like 'ooookay?'
You'd think, when you live like 1-2hours away from each other by plane, there really aren't that many differences - but there really are Laughing

Like i said. It all depends on your surroundings Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 am

Mike` wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Span_ski wrote:

MsFalange wrote:

You're both prudes.

I love you Cwtch

ha ha ha Mike... maybe... maybe tongue

In my case though I suspect the fact that most phones didn't have camera's when I was your age has saved me from that.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:56 am

Oh, I've never sent any. I'm too insecure for that. But props to anyone who has got the guts to do it.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:19 am

That's kind of crazy, a lot of parents here at the same way. They know kids are getting wasted, so they stick around and just keep an eye on who gets alcohol poisoning.

Span_ski wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Span_ski wrote:

MsFalange wrote:

You're both prudes.

I love you Cwtch

ha ha ha Mike... maybe... maybe tongue

In my case though I suspect the fact that most phones didn't have camera's when I was your age has saved me from that.

Looooool!!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:22 am

Another Matt Flopson pic... idk, i'm bored.
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 Tumblr_m0vkqkiLjJ1qhrzy3

Actually i'm tired.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:01 am

Oh Rosie, PLEASE don't post that guy's pics. Let's not talk about him. Please.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:18 am

Ew.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 am

Span_ski wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Yeah, never texted naked pictures either.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next