Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:58 am

Sez wrote:
There's a AU episode coming up!

http://tvline.com/2012/04/20/glee-season-3-episode-20-and-21-spoilers/

Hum, not excited. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Rumours is on here... Good times.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:28 pm

So there's one song up "How Will I Know" but we might have to wait awhile for the Brittana duet:

The legend of Whitney lives on in next Tuesday's special Whitney Houston tribute episode of Glee. Check back here every hour as we release songs throughout the day on the Whitney Houston website
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:15 pm

OMG Dance with Somebody, alot of tumblr people have died and I think I have too!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:13 pm

It's cool, but nothing spetacular.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Isa wrote:
It's cool, but nothing spetacular.
I agree
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 pm

So I got a copy of this year book thing (I had some amazon gift cards left over from xmas).
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:47 pm

It's cute, but overproduced which I was dreading.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Very true Mike. I love that Brittany is lumped in with the juniors.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Vocally and arrangement-wise, I'm really disappointed with I Wanna Dance Somebody. I really, REALLY wish they hadn't giving Brittany lead on it, especially to the point where it's practically a Britt solo. Some people are even mistaking it for a solo. In the second half if the song, you can hear Naya more, but a lot of people will have stopped listening before then. Sorry to say it, but HeMo's voice just does not sound good to me leading on this. It so should have been Naya leading. And don't get me started on the overproduced techno sound.

Well, the scene should be good at least.

The Pezberry duet, however, is everything that I hope it would be. I love it! yahoo love

My Love Is Your Love is a great group number. smile

Darren's solo though? puke And I don't even want to hate him, but it really sucks. They had to give him a solo (that he shat all over) in a Whitney tribute ep, but they couldn't give Mercedes a Whitney song all to her self? Complete bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:35 am

ADjkndfkfsdikjfikjsd the Pezberry duet though.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:07 am

You have to see this seriously tongue

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:15 pm

OIADJOIAJISIOASJIUASUIHSUIHASIUA THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Aussies: doin' it right.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:09 am

I'm so glad they are not wearing the uniforms for this number. They both look super hot. Drool
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Isa wrote:
Sez wrote:

http://tvline.com/2012/04/20/glee-season-3-episode-20-and-21-spoilers/

Hum, not excited. Shrug

AU ep where someone (in this case Tina) bumps their head and imagines a world where everyone's identities are switched is really lazy and hackneyed writing, and it's stupid of them to be doing this, derailing SL's yet again, so close to the end of the year, so close to graduation time for the senior characters some of whom we'll never see again, but it'll be awesomely funny to see Rachel as Santana, and Quinn as Britt and Britt as Quinn, so I'm not gonna get too fussed.

Its the kind of thing where the actors get to have fun and show their comedic chops, while the writers can basically just revel in their laziness and lack of originality.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
AU ep where someone (in this case Tina) bumps their head and imagines a world where everyone's identities are switched is really lazy and hackneyed writing, and it's stupid of them to be doing this, derailing SL's yet again, so close to the end of the year, so close to graduation time for the senior characters some of whom we'll never see again, but it'll be awesomely funny to see Rachel as Santana, and Quinn as Britt and Britt as Quinn, so I'm not gonna get too fussed.

Its the kind of thing where the actors get to have fun and show their comedic chops, while the writers can basically just revel in their laziness and lack of originality.

Yeah, you put it perfectly, Jugz. An AU episode right now screams all the reasons why Glee has been so lame lately. That's why I can't be excited with this at this point.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:22 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I Wanna Dance With Somebody

I like Heather's version. smile
Ok, it has autotune but her singing is quite good for someone who was originally hired to just do some dancing. Heather has made the most out of her period as a Glee cast-member.
Good for her. smile Now she never has to go back to being a stock image photomodel.

Sez wrote:

So Glee goes Fringe. What's next? A film noir dream-episode? Rolling Eyes

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

AU ep where someone (in this case Tina) bumps their head and imagines a world where everyone's identities are switched

At least Tina-fans can see her say and act more than her usual few lines.

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

but it'll be awesomely funny to see Rachel as Santana, and Quinn as Britt and Britt as Quinn, so I'm not gonna get too fussed.

Are they really gonna do it this way?
Wow, major Faberry-fanservice!

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:16 am

A Tina AU episode actually could have a point. Tina imagining herself in Rachel's role aka the leadership role is the reality of ND next year. Tina's story should be one of a reluctant leader trying to find her way. The AU should be a glimpse at a leader within. That's what I'm hoping for.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:31 am

It will definitely be a major fieldtest for Jenna. The character of Rachel is not an easy one to emulate.

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:58 am

Shanna_ wrote:
A Tina AU episode actually could have a point. Tina imagining herself in Rachel's role aka the leadership role is the reality of ND next year. Tina's story should be one of a reluctant leader trying to find her way. The AU should be a glimpse at a leader within. That's what I'm hoping for.

I definitely agree there!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 am

Just says so much about priorities. Laughing Hype the absolute life out of "OMG GRADUATION!!!" and then only spend half of a single episode actually acting out the story. Far more important than their own hype is wanking fanservice. hash

How this show even got to a third season speaks volumes about how much we love this cast and are willing to suffer through absolute shit for them. yahoo
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:32 am

Mike` wrote:
Far more important than their own hype is wanking fanservice. hash

Yeah, weird. Never witnessed a series in which storylines are influenced by fandom's reactions that much.

Oh my, Jenna!

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/glee-alternate-universe__oPt.jpg
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

Hmm. I see the potential here. But you just know the writers are going to waste it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next