Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random thoughts VI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Translation..
Noodles Seafood
with Squid, Octopus, Shrimp and diced Boyfriend broth with lemon grass and nira.
I am intrigued. What is "diced Boyfriend broth"? lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:22 pm

If they find someone I'm out but I can't walk until then.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:46 pm

That was a fun night! Watched some good movies, had great company, ate pizza & laughed a lot! I even played some billiard- or at least I tried Very Happy
Well - the only negative thing was that I had to scratch the ice from my windshield when I drove home again.
And to be honest, even then I sort of didn't see a lot - thank god on Sunday night/Monday mornings at 2.30am there is basically no one else in the streets, so I could drive incredibly slow without jeopardizing anyone Laughing

I also have free this monday and tuesday whohooo!!

Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:10 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Sorry to hear that Shanna! Are you out of that show completely then, or do you take a different role?

Also, Happy Birthday, Tuk! stars
Thanks Lilly!! Very Happy You're my first birthday wish!! Thumbs Up Crazy that it's already the 20th over there. Here there's still 4 hours till midnight.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:12 am

HAPPY BDAY TUK
YAY

-----------
I love helpful people!! This woman at Student services just saved my life. Legend.
Thatisall.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 am

Happy birthday Tuk Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 am

happy bday tuk!!!!! fiesta
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 am

So I just banged my head on our stovetop roof and ouch!! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:23 am

Happy Birthday Tuk!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:29 am

MissLilly wrote:
My cousin is driving me crazy with his stubborness and anger management issues -.-

His girlfriend is a model, and he knew this going into a relationship with her. He told her he would not tolerate her taking pictures in underwear and such, because he thinks that makes her a whore Rolling Eyes
She has told him she wouldn't, but then she did anyways and lied to him about it. No they've been fighting over this the whole weekend. It started yesterday, and then they worked it out, and now suddenly my cousin is pissed again for the same reason.
And I get that he is upset she lied, and it's his right to not like pictures like that, but I'm just sitting here thinking.. "She's a model, what the fuck do you expect man?"

He's being so unreasonable in my eyes. And she runs after him apologizing. I feel bad for her, and the fact that she's crawling for him the way she does when he gets angry. I would never accept being spoken to the way she's being spoken to the last few days.
So she lied.. Whatever. It's just pictures. Not like she's sleeping around with every guy she sees. But that's the way he reacts... What a drama queen king roll eyes

What the hell? Granted, she shouldn't have told him she wouldn't do those kind of pictures. That was nearly always going to be a lie, she's a model for goodness sake... But there's no need for him to behave like that. Silly boy. He's lucky she's putting up with his bullshit. If someone spoke to me like that, I'd be off. Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:44 am

Yeah.. And I'm pretty sure she lied and told him what he wanted to hear because she's in love with him. If she'd have told him right off the bat, he'd have never given her a chance, I'm sure.
Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission and all...
They've worked it out again now though. Hopefully it'll last, because there's only so much drama I can take before I'm fed up.

Ah, to be young and full of hormones :p

Anyways! Good morning Charlie smile coffee
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:22 am

Morning, Lil! How's it going?

I've been in work for 20 mins and I'm annoyed already. Lol.

I can only see my day getting worse too. I've got a dentist appointment later for the two fillings and the wisdom tooth removal. I don't wanna go! Then as a result of that I'm not allowed to play in my netball match tonight. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:34 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
HAPPY BDAY TUK
YAY

-----------
I love helpful people!! This woman at Student services just saved my life. Legend.
Thatisall.

What did she do, Rosie? Also, I'd like to say again, because I haven't for a while, I love the name Rosie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:47 am

Someone texted me last night while I was asleep and I have no idea who it was. It was definitely a drunk text, but I've no idea who's number it is.

And now I have to spend all day figuring it out or it'll bug me. hash
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:54 am

Happy birthday Tuk! stars
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 am

Happy Birthday! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 am

Charlie wrote:
Morning, Lil! How's it going?

I've been in work for 20 mins and I'm annoyed already. Lol.

I can only see my day getting worse too. I've got a dentist appointment later for the two fillings and the wisdom tooth removal. I don't wanna go! Then as a result of that I'm not allowed to play in my netball match tonight. Sad

It's going okay. I'm getting sick though, and I hate it. I'm so rarely sick, I barely know how to deal with it. Just want to crawl out of my own skin or something tongue And I really should be getting dressed and take the cat to the vet.

What's going on at work that has you annoyed?

That really sucks about your netball match! Cwtch
At least your teeth will be fixed and such though! Silver lining Wink
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 am

Mike` wrote:
Someone texted me last night while I was asleep and I have no idea who it was. It was definitely a drunk text, but I've no idea who's number it is.

Don't you guys have like an online phonebook thingy where you can look it up?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:00 am

@Mike- i assume you mean the number's private, so you can't call it to find out?

Charlie wrote:

What did she do, Rosie? Also, I'd like to say again, because I haven't for a while, I love the name Rosie. Very Happy
She just looked at some forms that i have and reassured me that everything is in order, and i'm not behind on anything. Took a weight off my shoulders smile
And thanks! iiiii love the name Charlie Happy For a girl particularly.. (i know it's not your full name - but i like Charlotte too)

Also sucks about the wisdom tooth removal. Crinngggeee. All for the best though i guess haha.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:02 am

MissLilly wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Don't you guys have like an online phonebook thingy where you can look it up?

We have our phonebook online, but it's only for landlines, not cellphones. Shrug All it tells me for cellphones is that it's a local call (Which I knew anyways from the area code) and that it's a Bell phone, which actually does narrow it down a fair bit. I have two guesses as to who it could be, the one I have no idea why they'd text me, and the other I have no interest in texting them back. yahoo

And happy birthday Tuk!!!

voteforalice1 wrote:
@Mike- i assume you mean the number's private, so you can't call it to find out?

I texted it back, but we'll see how long it takes for a reply. Wasn't about to call it at 6am. asd
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 am

Work... the internet isn't working. Someone is sat in my desk. They've put me on another peril's lines because they're busy and I hate that team. All those customers have an inflated sense of entitlement. Jeez, you've just got a bit of water in your house. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:09 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Charlie wrote:

She just looked at some forms that i have and reassured me that everything is in order, and i'm not behind on anything. Took a weight off my shoulders smile
And thanks! iiiii love the name Charlie Happy For a girl particularly.. (i know it's not your full name - but i like Charlotte too)

Also sucks about the wisdom tooth removal. Crinngggeee. All for the best though i guess haha.

My mum named me Charlotte with the intention of calling me Charlie but she never did. No one called me Charlie until I got to high school. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:11 am

LOL this girl i haven't spoken to for like a year just texted me going "woman! what are your plans for this year?? xx"
I guess word got around that i'm a complete hobo these days hahah.
Not for long!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:15 am

That's so funny because I just received and email from the other lesbian in the office (the one that my friend inappropriately emailed before) saying "Right, woman! Have you changed your number or what!? You need to come and see my new flat. This is my phone number..." ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:21 am

^ LOL
Wait is this the one that had a crush on you, and you had to let her down easy? (or am i imagining things?)

Quote :
I texted it back, but we'll see how long it takes for a reply. Wasn't about to call it at 6am. asd
haha yeah fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next