Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random thoughts VI - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:55 pm

eli_ wrote:
^^^oh, no, that can't be right. way too much water! I see what you mean now.
And ever been on a train with turkish toilets?

uuuuhm - no?
Guess what I'll google right now... Laughing

Edit: well that just looks uncomfortable and ew!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:57 pm

great, I'm literally making people google toilets today.

Hey, let's talk about chocolate!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:04 pm

I like white chocolate!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:11 pm

eli_ wrote:
great, I'm literally making people google toilets today.

Hey, let's talk about chocolate!

Noooooo - I'm slowly dying with all the chocolate and ferrero talk Laughing
I'm fasting sweets and soda until easter, and I go: Drool whenever someone says 'chocalate' Wink

I normally don't really fast, but this year I'm determined to go through with it Laughing

Meh, anyways: I'M STRONG!
I like Milka

Random thoughts VI - Page 40 Milka_alpenmilch-560x280

Kids from rural areas always say to the city-people "At least we rural-kids know that cows are not purple!!"
And I fear that some kids indeed may think, that purple cows exist whenever they see a Milka ad....

Last edited by MsFalange on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:11 pm

That's the normal amount of water you noobs!

Haters gonna hate cause we've got 80% of the world's fresh water and we use it so carefully. Laughing Rest of the world can hate us for having it to waste. asd
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:18 pm

I just ate too much salsa...
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:18 pm

I'll just say that doing my buisness in that amount of water would make me frikkin uncomfortable.

MILKA CHOCOLATE! we have the purple cow too asd

my fave is the almond one
Random thoughts VI - Page 40 911

Random thoughts VI - Page 40 MILKA-EXPO-TAVOLETTE-50gr-160X-KRA921592
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Mike` wrote:

Haters gonna hate cause we've got 80% of the world's fresh water and we use it so carefully. Laughing Rest of the world can hate us for having it to waste. asd

If europeans wanted to, they could flood the toilets with water, too. But why would they? tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:30 pm

MsFalange wrote:
Mike` wrote:

If europeans wanted to, they could flood the toilets with water, too. But why would they? tongue

Yeah, exactly! What's the point with having that much water in the toilet? What we have is more than enough. It's not like we're supposed to go for a swim in there tongue

I've never seen a bidet in my life, so never tried one, but I can't really imagine it to be pleasant to be flushed down there at all after having gone. That seems super weird to me. How do you dry off? Also, is there really soap in there? What kind? So you get sprayed with soap and water after every time you go? You know you're not really supposed to use soap too much in those areas. It messes up the natural balance and what not.
I'd rather just use toilet paper, and then wet wipes if neccessary Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:35 pm

mardou wrote:
When it comes to pee I'm like Federer. Good in every surface (?).

eli_ wrote:
I'll just say that doing my buisness in that amount of water would make me frikkin uncomfortable.

MissLilly wrote:
Yeah, exactly! What's the point with having that much water in the toilet? What we have is more than enough. It's not like we're supposed to go for a swim in there tongue

I've never seen a bidet in my life, so never tried one, but I can't really imagine it to be pleasant to be flushed down there at all after having gone. That seems super weird to me. How do you dry off? Also, is there really soap in there? What kind? So you get sprayed with soap and water after every time you go? You know you're not really supposed to use soap too much in those areas. It messes up the natural balance and what not.

yahoo

Those are some of the best posts ever on this forum. ROFL

Maybe we need a toilet smiley?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Isabela wrote:
mardou wrote:
When it comes to pee I'm like Federer. Good in every surface (?).

eli_ wrote:

MissLilly wrote:

yahoo

I've just come back from dinner to read these... and I have to say I've very nearly pee'd myself laughing so hard at these posts!! lulz lulz lulz lulz
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Isabela wrote:

yahoo

Laughing

I think we do, Isa. I think we do asd

Random thoughts VI - Page 40 Smiley-toilet07Random thoughts VI - Page 40 Pooping_smileyRandom thoughts VI - Page 40 T9712

Haha, or here: http://yoursmiles.org/t-toilet.php a bunch of them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:05 pm

I just woke my girlfriend up laughing at these posts. You lot... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 pm

@Charlie, I've just said to Han that England and Wales are the same country. Laughing

She is mad. I think she needs to share her frustration.

---------

No more daylight saving time from now on, so I just got an extra hour for my Saturday night. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Until the last couple years I actually thought Wales was just a city in England Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Xanadu meeting Winnie the Pooh is now in my head as a musical. I don't know if anyone other than me can picture or imagine that but...

-------

https://brittana-forum.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=39
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40