Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Random thoughts VI - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:44 am

Man what a day, lol. So bored is ridiculous...thankfully it's dinnertime Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:58 am

Are there, like, countries in the world where the concept of queuing? Or do people think that because they're not in their own country it's okay for them to be rude?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:03 am

Charlie wrote:
Are there, like, countries in the world where the concept of queuing? Or do people think that because they're not in their own country it's okay for them to be rude?

Depends, a lot of poorer countries still have a lot of fuedal/caste/tradition based ways of handing things out/receiving things. Like, they'll queue but if someone comes along who's richer/higher in social standing that person can and will just butt in, their position gives them the right to.

It's not a Western phenomena, we're just rude and self-absorbed.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:16 am

Charlie wrote:

I think it's just busy city syndrome dude. London is awful for it, and so is New York.

I hope it doesn't spoil your day though London is a great city to spend a weekend in smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:28 am

Nah, I can cope. Lol. Just get irritated easily and was pissed off because I left my oyster card at home. If I'd have remembered it I wouldn't have had to queue in the first place.

London is okay. I don't love it. I'd rather go camping. Sit on the beach in front of a fire etc. So much less stressful. Cities are okay. But only for a weekend/few days.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Ugh. The hardcore Broadway Gleeks on GF really get on my nerves sometimes. Evil or Very Mad

Not you, Shanna. You're great.

I'm talking about the ones that don't consider Naya a "good singer" because her voice is "suited for soul/r&b/pop and that's about it." Truly good singer = classically trained Broadway voice. Rolling Eyes

That's kind of an unfair assessment especially when Naya can handle Broadway. She showed that with her performance of A Boy Like That. Naya might not be as "trained" as Lea but that doesn't take away from her talent. She has the most diverse voice in the cast and is one of the elite singers on the show. Those YGM gleeks are sadly mistaken in what they consider truly good singing if that is their sole basis.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:42 am

Possibly my new laptop I'm getting soon. (or similar lol)

Random thoughts VI - Page 21 XC7998_0_med_v1_m56577569844167946
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Ugh. The hardcore Broadway Gleeks on GF really get on my nerves sometimes. Evil or Very Mad

Not you, Shanna. You're great.

I'm talking about the ones that don't consider Naya a "good singer" because her voice is "suited for soul/r&b/pop and that's about it." Truly good singer = classically trained Broadway voice. Rolling Eyes

That's kind of an unfair assessment especially when Naya can handle Broadway. She showed that with her performance of A Boy Like That. Naya might not be as "trained" as Lea but that doesn't take away from her talent. She has the most diverse voice in the cast and is one of the elite singers on the show. Those YGM gleeks are sadly mistaken in what they consider truly good singing if that is their sole basis.

Nah, Naya proved nothing in The First Time. Her technique is all wrong, apparently. There's no emotion in her voice or in performances, from a "technical standpoint". Her enunciation is wrong, her phrasing is wrong, her timing is wrong, her expressions are wrong, blah, blah, blah. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:05 am

For a long time I didn't think I had a type that I went for. I really thought I was pretty varied in what I found attractive. Yea, that's becoming more and more obviously untrue to me everyday. I went to a concert tonight for a Canadian folk band. Damn, that was one sexy alto! I don't what it is about a low rich voice but I am a sucker for it. My friends get duch a laugh at me because of it. I have become predictable.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:58 am

I used to say I didn't have a type, because there are a LOT of different things I find attractive. I guess I have lot of types that I go for, but then there's a specific type that I don't just go for- I go CRAZY for. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:05 am

God, I hate public transport. I'm sat on the floor on a train back to Newport right now. Hope lots of people leave soon. Don't fancy another 2 hours of this. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 pm

For the annual anti-carnival day I'll be meeting up with some friends to watch a bunch of DVDs and order pizza.
Tomorrow I will hide in the basement until this horror is over!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 pm

My cousin is driving me crazy with his stubborness and anger management issues -.-

His girlfriend is a model, and he knew this going into a relationship with her. He told her he would not tolerate her taking pictures in underwear and such, because he thinks that makes her a whore Rolling Eyes
She has told him she wouldn't, but then she did anyways and lied to him about it. No they've been fighting over this the whole weekend. It started yesterday, and then they worked it out, and now suddenly my cousin is pissed again for the same reason.
And I get that he is upset she lied, and it's his right to not like pictures like that, but I'm just sitting here thinking.. "She's a model, what the fuck do you expect man?"

He's being so unreasonable in my eyes. And she runs after him apologizing. I feel bad for her, and the fact that she's crawling for him the way she does when he gets angry. I would never accept being spoken to the way she's being spoken to the last few days.
So she lied.. Whatever. It's just pictures. Not like she's sleeping around with every guy she sees. But that's the way he reacts... What a drama queen king roll eyes

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm slowly getting tumblr famous tongue had about 3 inboxes tonight LOL

I'm going to scoot to bed after I finish watching Police Women of Dallas, funny show tongue
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:32 pm

I have a Venezuelan exchange student in my french classes who was telling me all about Carnival. Laughing Sounds really fun.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:47 pm

yay for faster internet...well we have two providers and one of them is now back up from being slowed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Owly Images

Oh my god, I'm just dying from the beauty in this picture I love you
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Ok, so I'm looking at the menu for a place we're thinking about eating dinner tonight on the internet, and google very helpfully asks me if it would like me to translate the menu from portuguese... very helpful google.. thank you..

Original Text..
Noodles de Frutos do Mar
com Lulas, Polvo, Camarões e cubinhos de Namorado com caldo de capim limão e nirá

Translation..
Noodles Seafood
with Squid, Octopus, Shrimp and diced Boyfriend broth with lemon grass and nira.

I hope google got it wrong...Either way I think I'll skip it Laughing

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 pm

thanks to carnaval both monday and tuesday nobody is working yahoo extra long party weekend

noodles con frutos del mar are delicious trust me
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Diced Boyfriend... asd

It is nice though, to be honest.

-----

I'm trying to post a pic of Sugar Loaf here, but the internet won't allow me. meh
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:35 pm

mardou wrote:
thanks to carnaval both monday and tuesday nobody is working yahoo extra long party weekend

noodles con frutos del mar are delicious trust me

Isabela wrote:
Diced Boyfriend... asd

It is nice though, to be honest.

-----

I'm trying to post a pic of Sugar Loaf here, but the internet won't allow me. meh

Whist I'm sure you're both right, I think I'll have a steak anyway. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:58 pm

I told the music director for one of my shows today that in my opinion they need to recast my role. I can't sing it and it's embarrassing and it males me want to curl up in a corner and sob. I might not know a lot in life but I do know my voice. The part is physically impossible for me to sing. It sucks so much. They asked what they could do to help and I honestly told them to find someone else. This night calls for beer.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Drinking Trinidadian beer, Carib.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Sorry to hear that Shanna! Are you out of that show completely then, or do you take a different role?

Also, Happy Birthday, Tuk! stars
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:47 pm

I'm so hungryyyyyyy sigh

this was my constructive post of the day, ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next