Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mardou

mardou

Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Dad is picking me up. I knew it, I'm his weakness I love you
thanks you all Hug
also yeah, who has a 57 year old train transporting 2.5 million people every day? funny, they even want to convince people we are not a 3rd world country. Shrug

im sorry i didn't want to bring sad news... smile can we keep talking about kinder and ferrero rocher?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm glad your dad is picking you up, Pilar. smile

----------

Food talk... I totally forgot to mention to you guys that when I was in Rio I had eggs for breakfast almost everyday and that's totally a new thing for me. I think it was the first time I ever had eggs for breakfast... like ever! I always thought it was gross to have eggs in the morning, but I have to admit it was good and it gave the energy I needed. I tried bacon one morning, but no, that was too much.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:58 pm

mardou wrote:
Dad is picking me up. I knew it, I'm his weakness I love you
thanks you all Hug
also yeah, who has a 57 year old train transporting 2.5 million people every day? funny, they even want to convince people we are not a 3rd world country. Shrug

im sorry i didn't want to bring sad news... smile can we keep talking about kinder and ferrero rocher?

Don't be sorry and of course we can smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Isabela wrote:

smile
someone remembers my name I love you haha.
I once have eggs and it was great. mostly because im not really into sweet things (I usually have cocoa milk+cookies or toast for breakfast) but bacon or meat is just too much. It makes me feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:06 pm

aaah Lilly, that dress is so pretty!!! Where did you find it?
I have prom in the end of June and I'm desperately looking (that's a lie, I'm not even actively looking tbh) to find a dress and in my head I pictured something just like what you posted I love you

Also: YES to Kinder Country... It's the only Kinder product we still have regularly at home because my sister and I love it so much.
Whenever I bring one to school it's crazy how young adults revert back into children-mode.
How people bow down so you give them a bit of chocolate: hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:12 pm

mardou wrote:
Isabela wrote:

smile
someone remembers my name I love you haha.
We all do! Actually I bet here everybody remembers everybody elses name. Let's make a roll call!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 pm

aaaaaaaw you all know my name! I love you
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:18 pm

I remember your name too lol smile

Does anyone else remember when you could collect the little turtles in the Kinder Surprises? They were fun (you didn't have to build anything, but they were cute, and you can't have everything lol)
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:21 pm

I remember names!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:22 pm

I know you do Han lol
you mean this little turtles? I had at least 5
Random thoughts VI - Page 30 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:34 pm

mardou wrote:
I know you do Han lol
you mean this little turtles? I had at least 5
Random thoughts VI - Page 30 2Q==

Yep, those little ones!! I did love them!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:39 pm

I had them too!! Funny how we collected the same things all over the world
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Well, that was an interesting day. Wink
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Mike` wrote:
do tell us!!!

eating super late dinner, müesli and hot milk I love you
Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Kelloggs%20extra%20frutta%20375%20gr
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:43 pm

MsFalange wrote:
aaah Lilly, that dress is so pretty!!! Where did you find it?
I have prom in the end of June and I'm desperately looking (that's a lie, I'm not even actively looking tbh) to find a dress and in my head I pictured something just like what you posted I love you

Also: YES to Kinder Country... It's the only Kinder product we still have regularly at home because my sister and I love it so much.
Whenever I bring one to school it's crazy how young adults revert back into children-mode.
How people bow down so you give them a bit of chocolate: hilarious!!

I found it on ebay. Search for 50's dresses, or rockabilly. Lots of dresses to die for! I want them all!!
I actually already have one that I bought a couple years ago, a white with black polka dots. But I can't wear it because I ordered one size too small.. well, it fits everywhere, except over the boobs meh

Kinder Country is actually quite new here. We've always has kinder eggs, kinder maxi and kinder bueno, but didn't get the others until recently, 5 years ago or something. And those kinder sandwhiches we've just had a years or two.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:58 pm

eli_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:
do tell us!!!

Loooool, just drinking, and then girl hitting on me soooooooo hard. asd asd asd Like, it's not even in doubt that I can bang her if I want to, the more important debate is what kind of person am I. yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 pm

^^slightly gross tbh.

this photoset just came on my dash, LOL
Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Tumblr_lzrobbqjAL1qehwkvo1_250Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Tumblr_lzrobbqjAL1qehwkvo2_250Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Tumblr_lzrobbqjAL1qehwkvo3_250
Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Tumblr_lzrobbqjAL1qehwkvo4_250Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Tumblr_lzrobbqjAL1qehwkvo5_250Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Tumblr_lzrobbqjAL1qehwkvo6_250
Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Tumblr_lzrobbqjAL1qehwkvo7_250Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Tumblr_lzrobbqjAL1qehwkvo8_250Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Tumblr_lzrobbqjAL1qehwkvo9_250
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:13 pm

mike your my latest skype contact Laughing I'm new on skype I still don't get it completly. who else has an account? smile

ps: im hooooooooooooome yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:41 pm

eli_ wrote:
oh, and almost-happy-burffday Sez!

Thankyou, I'll be 20 years old. Hope the 20's are good lol

Wow 5 pages on nutella talk lol. I love my nutella tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Glad you got home okay, Pilar. I have Skype. Best. Thing. Ever. Lol. smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 pm

I have skype as well, but I'm so rarely on there I don't even know if I remember my log in Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 pm

eli_ wrote:
^^slightly gross tbh.

I'm not the kind of person to actually do it, it's just amusing to think that I could if I was a different person. I'm too much of a romantic.

mardou wrote:
mike your my latest skype contact Laughing I'm new on skype I still don't get it completly. who else has an account? smile

Oooh, okies! I rarely go on it but next time I do I'll add you! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Mike, who are you kidding, we have already established that you're a manwhore tongue
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:06 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Mike, who are you kidding, we have already established that you're a manwhore tongue

A romantic one! yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:18 pm

I have skype aswell. Mainly for business contacts but I havent had a proper chat in like 2 months lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next