Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts VI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 pm

that's true, a sympathetic ear can do miracles.
thank you guys Hug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:04 pm

I have a fun work story from today. Working with the public sometimes sucks but today it was hilarious. We have a theft problem and we've been searching for the person for a good while. Well today one of the guys saw a man take stuff. He pages us to watch the cameras and he went and grabbed the guy like he was a bouncer at a bar. He drug the dude up and kept shaking him saying "I got him yea I got him" over and over. The cops showed and we all stood around laughing at the video of the takedown. Good times!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:50 pm

I have to work tonight to cover for someone who's sick. Damn. I was looking forward to having the night off.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Lol, I bet that was hilarious indeed! Laughing

We've had some fun times watching the security camera at a kiosk&coffeebar I used to work at. All sorts of strange people would come in there during the day and make for some fun episodes.
There was this one time when some youths went absolutely mental because they weren't allowed to buy smokes, so they picked up a trash can and threw it across the kiosk and over the counter, where my coworker was standing, so far unaware of what was going on, and suddenly he was standing with the trash can in his arms.
We watched that security tape sooo many times. It was fantastic how he managed to catch it without knowing it was coming.
And then of course the kids were chased out by the same guy waving a spatula at them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I have to work tonight to cover for someone who's sick. Damn. I was looking forward to having the night off.

Hate when that happens!

Hope you have a good shift though smile
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 pm

I just read thru the last few pages of this thread, man I feel like I need to give everyone like a giant hug or something....
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Group hug that is all smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:13 am

I'm reading Scandinavia And The World comics, and this reminded me of our keyboard discussion the other day Laughing

Random thoughts VI - Page 3 Nothing-is-perfect
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 am

lol that is funny.

Ok so I found out tonight that we may be cancelling our weekly gaming session cause my married buddies have to spend time with their wives lol. Normally I'd be sad but now I am like YES, now I can watch Glee and not feel bad about skipping.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 am

^I'm sorry, and also happy for you? Laughing

One more comic, thought it was funny, and also somewhat appropriate for this board

Random thoughts VI - Page 3 Denmark-s-gaydar

Laughing

Now I should probably try and get some sleep, since it's 7 in the morning. Ooops sheeps
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:13 am

random toilet conversation between strangers in a bar tonight
girl1: what's wrong with this boys? why are they treating us like shit?
girl2: i know right? why do they treat woman like that? they were born thanks to a woman, you know
girl1: you're so right!! im going to write that on twitter.
girl2:oh.....what's twitter?

ROFL strangers, you're hilarious.

goodnight everyone.. Group hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:16 am

Haha, I love hearing other people's conversations like that. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:33 am

Had a real hankering for nostalgia, I think I'm going to download and watch the first 2 or 3 seasons of Pokemon this weekend. Laughing The original episodes were awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:45 am

Speaking of cartoons and nostalgia, I bought Pinky & the Brain: Vol 1 on DVD a couple days ago, so I think I'm gonna watch some of that this weekends. I found it hilarious when I was a kid, but it's even funnier now that I'm an adult and get all the jokes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 am

I loved Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z (I even had a few dvd battle collections from them lol). I missed the older days Sad
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:19 am

Small success: Germany refused to sign ACTA today
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 am

Sez wrote:
I loved Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z (I even had a few dvd battle collections from them lol). I missed the older days Sad

I have always wanted to watch Pokemon unedited and subbed. I was also a big Digimon fan for the first few seasons.

As for Dragon Ball Z....I may or may not own the entire thing on Dvd...

I am a huge Mirai-Trunks fan. I have this as a wall scroll hanging in my room right now lol

Random thoughts VI - Page 3 Cooltrunks_2
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:05 pm

I was absolutely obessed with Trunks.
My favourite I love you
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Goku and Vegeta were my favourites, until Gohan grew older then I liked him too smile

Random thoughts VI - Page 3 Tumblr_lz3z0c9dGy1qze6y5o1_500

Only Older Gohan screencap I could find on tumblr lol
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:17 pm

Random thoughts VI - Page 3 The_Great_Saiyaman
Nothing beats the Great Saiyaman

Random thoughts VI - Page 3 Tumblr_lp7jveNcbG1qdi3nio1_500
But this will always be epic lol
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Pffffff, Kid Buu was the best character. I remember playing the video games and absolutely dominating with him. Laughing

Random thoughts VI - Page 3 Kid_buu_saga_dvd
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 pm

I also found all the Fusion SJ's awesome. Like Gogeta (Vegeta/Son Goku).
Aaaaah I loved it so much Very Happy

Edit: I mostly played with Kid Gohan Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Bibidi Babadi and Buu. Oh I see what you did there Akira Toriyama lol.

Buu was just an all around crazy character. I mean he turned an entire city into candy and then ate them all.

In many ways the show really should have been over after the Cell Saga. That was the best one.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:47 pm

This pokemon season 1 + 2 download is taking soooo long. Sad I kind of wish I'd stayed at school simply for the 5x faster internet. Laughing

One day, seven hours remaining on the DL and I wants them nowwwwwwwwww. May stream the first two or three episodes out of boredom (and procrastination of my communications homework).

Phyxrak wrote:
Bibidi Babadi and Buu. Oh I see what you did there Akira Toriyama lol.

Buu was just an all around crazy character. I mean he turned an entire city into candy and then ate them all.

In many ways the show really should have been over after the Cell Saga. That was the best one.

Agree, the Cell Saga and Vegeta's first few appearances were by far the best parts of the show. But Buu was just amazing, he made up for the rest of the show after that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Vegeta has the best lines omg.

"Its a super-saiyan bargain sale"

And because this isn't ridiculous at all..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vioBSO_7VJM

Fusion Ha!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next