Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Gloria Estefan just tweeted:

Quote :
GloriaEstefan Gloria Estefan
Ok Tweeties! Just got off the phone with Ryan Murphy! Call me Mrs. Lopez! SO EXCITED!!
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Just gave birth to a bouncing baby teenage girl, Santana Lopez, from Glee! Lol! I hear I may also be having a boy...lol!
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I was under the impression it was in the box already. Guess not. It is now though.

She MAY also be having a boy. So guess that is not set in stone yet.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:32 pm

I don't understand, Santana has a brother? scratch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:34 pm

It looks that way, indeed.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 Tumblr_lvwv4mkIVT1qh0jufo1_500

Well, what do we think?

I'm pleasantly surprised.

Quote :
It's going to be a beautiful story arc, nice message, I'm so looking forward to it!
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Gloria in more than one episode? WOW! I think now I'm getting kinda excited.

LOL Britt kissed Kurt!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Quote :
@
@SabGz I'm gonna have to have a serious talk with her abuela!!
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Hmm... Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:00 pm

So, it's a nice mother? Rolling Eyes

Is Finn going to be there to talk with abuela too?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:00 pm

So mrs. Lopez will be Burt 2.0.

Great! Just great...

Quote :
Is Finn going to be there to talk with abuela too?

Wouldn't be surprised if he was...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:14 pm

I asked her if she was really going to be a supportive mom

Answer:

Quote :
@
@SiljeHD Supportive and inspirational for her daughter.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I want to be excited about this storyline. But my headcanon is so much better than this, for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Rolling Eyes

Oh fuck...

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 Tumblr_lvwvwpdM3Q1qc2yxr

I dunno, but I thought this was apropriate.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Quote :

dancelikeheya Jasmine
@GloriaEstefan Do you approve of your daughters relationship with Brittany?
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@
@dancelikeheya Right now I think it's Santana that's not happy with it...
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Trouble in Brittana land?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:20 pm

WTF????
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:21 pm

OMG, here it comes. Brittana fans crushing is... 4, 3, 2, 1...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:22 pm

I'm scared :pale:
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:23 pm

She is giving away too much. I don't get it.

Don't people in Glee know how to use twitter? Apparently not.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:28 pm

She really is.

But I like to be prepared, if this is coming.

What if they deal with Santana's fears of Britt not loving her the same way, and then it turns out that Britt actually doesn't after all?

Maybe that's why Britt has been so absent, because they're setting this up. I don't know.. I'm getting ready for the worst.

Oye...

Quote :
iwantmybrittana It's Brittana, bitch
@
@dancelikeheya @GloriaEstefan IF THEY BREAK UP BEFORE I GET A FREAKING KISS I'M GONNA MURDER SOMEONE.
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@iwantmybrittana @dancelikeheya We're all fans waiting to see what happens... Don't panic! I have no inside info yet!
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:31 pm

MissLilly wrote:
She really is.

But I like to be prepared, if this is coming.

What if they deal with Santana's fears of Britt not loving her the same way, and then it turns out that Britt actually doesn't after all?

Maybe that's why Britt has been so absent, because they're setting this up. I don't know.. I'm getting ready for the worst.

That's definitely the point they are going after.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:30 pm

I don't think Gloria has information. They've probably given her a quick panorama of what she'll be doing and that's it. By the way, she's adorable.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:38 pm

I don't think she knows any specifics, but she's been let know the general idea of her arc, which she is then able to read into and interpret as far as Santana goes, and quite possibly her relationship with Britt.
But that doesn't mean it's not subject to change as the script comes along, of course.

All we can do is wait and see.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:11 am

So Santana is getting another arc, but its one that's going to showcase stunt cast guest stars? Eh... At least Gloria seems excited about the prospect. The rapper dude I could have done without. All it needs now to be a complete OTT farce is for Anne Hathaway to finally get that vanity role she's been after for so long, and we can watch the showboaters make Naya an extra in her own plot. Nothing new tho right, Finn already did that to her in the first arc lol?

Perhaps this "trouble" with Britt is Noxon's doing? Remember that interview where she wanted to "ungay" her, or whatever it was, to get her back with boys in any case. Perhaps she IS Rory's new GF after all, and Santana gets to sing and dance with a bunch of high profile guest stars and flirt up a storm with a bunch of men for the rest of the season.

---

How much do you want to bet that the garglers will be talked up as this huge threat, something far worse than the TTones and Unitards ever were? That's what's always been so laughable to me about them, Rachel worrying that "now Warblers have Blaine AND Kurt, they'll be unstoppable!1!11" etc.

Um no. They are like the most unimpressive show choir around, for fuck's sakes. The only reason they are written as "impressive" is because 12-yo fangirls find the boys and their uniforms cute.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:36 am

Ok, so I go out for one night, and apparently missed Gloria's tweetfest....

At least Gloria's tweets didn't make me wanna poke out my own eye's before these ep's air (already a winning start).

Firstly, I'm kinda glad she's staying for more than one ep, because that means Santana gets another arc, and also someone else to act with other than Finn. (Frankly I've given up on them actually having her talk to Britt anytime soon - but that's a separate issue). Santana's coming out impacting on her mother's relationship with her grandmother, could be interesting. Potential for lots of guilt and conflict there... IF it's done well. That's a big IF though.

So allegedly Santana isn't happy with her relationship with Britt? Well to be perfectly honest I wouldn't be too pleased if I was in a relationship with someone I hadn't spoken to since we started dating either. lol. However, if they are going to have problems, they will actually have to TALK TO EACH OTHER!! Hallelujah. (Just watch them break up via text now... or Finn Evil or Very Mad)

The rapper casting... I just really hope that's a one ep thing. Not really too sure where they're gonna go with this one? I don't think he'll be the supportive brother type though. Also he looks nothing like Naya. Neither does Gloria granted, but you could use her father to explain that one?

If Britt starts dating Rory... that's it, I'm out - officially.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:44 am

Span_ski wrote:
So allegedly Santana isn't happy with her relationship with Britt? Well to be perfectly honest I wouldn't be too pleased if I was in a relationship with someone I hadn't spoken to since we started dating either. lol. However, if they are going to have problems, they will actually have to TALK TO EACH OTHER!! Hallelujah. (Just watch them break up via text now... or Finn Evil or Very Mad)

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think my expectations are so low right now that I'd be happy with anything concerning the Lopez that doesn't involve Finn. If SuperFinn is not there then, bam, I'm happy.

Give me some good songs for Santana and a little conversation between Brittana. I'll be a happy little panda.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:00 am

Yeah the writers need to fix that at least. I think addressing their lack of general interaction is way more important than the kiss to be honest.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:05 am

Soooo, if that's where they were going... the "Brittany doesn't love Santana in the same way" route. That would mean these writers are maybe less dumb, but still total douchebags.

I mean, if Brittana was written so badly on purpose, it means at least they have a vague idea of what they're doing, but then what was the point? Why get them together in the first place? Were they trying to make us happy by throwing us the final crumb before the inevitable? Cos seems to me we're not happy with this situation, at all.

I think it's a concrete possibility at this point, that Santana will be permanently part of Finn's sl, and that means for sure she'll be part of the spinoff (if there's a spinoff at all, lol). And Brittany will be back to sunshine and raimbows and Artie and that's it, she's in love with Artie, not with her.

From a shipper point of view it's infuriating, and I won't be there to watch the Bartie lovefest, but I'm still happy for Naya's upcoming big sl arc.
And Gloria seems great, don't care anymore if they screw Santana's sl, cause it's screwed already, and Santana, our Santana, is gone. So better come to terms with that, or leave the show already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next