Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Yeah, Naya will be getting a lot of attention though, That's good.

This will help her career and her future projects.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:13 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Rapper Pitbull courted to play Santana's brother; plus prepare to meet Rachel's gay dads

Ok, so Santana is getting a brother.

Well, color me disappointed.

My headcanon is officially ruined.

"Big family number" ...

Watch them be a big happy family.
Just. Watch!

Ok, so here's what I'm hoping has happened...

They've freaked out over the reaction to IKAG and are stunt casting to a) attempt to fix the situation b) improve general ratings.

They don't feel able to backtrack on the whole 'my parents are cool with it' thing so they've drafted in a brother to explore a slightly different storyline with.

My guess is this guy (whoever he is) is playing either a tough guy brother, or a college dude, who isn't cool having a gay little sister.

Of course all will be resolved in one ep, as it's a stunt cast and they'll have a little song at the end.

But, it does by the sounds of it mean more Naya screen time... and I can't bring myself to be sorry about that.

------

Caveat..... of course I'll be proved wrong regarding all of the above and most likely be raging again post ep. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:22 pm

It's a good theory, it could be the case.

But the fact they are hiring singers and not actors makes me feel there won't be any angst.

They are just going for the music and the ratings.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:24 pm

I hope this big brother is the "star" of the family, that Santana has always been unable to live up to, always the "why can't you be more like your brother" type of thing. And as he gets all the attention, she gets none.

I might be okay with the brother having issues with her being gay, but again, it's a family member we have never heard about. So... meh, you know? I really wanted her parents to be the ones, because we have spent so much time already trying to figure them out, and have built our images of them. There's already an investement there that would make the impact feel much greater than what a grandmother and brother we have never heard her talk about before.

I'm just a little disappointed, though there's always that flicker of hope. And I'm so scared of how this will turn out. They better make it good. Push every ones else to the sideline for that episode, and have Santana and her family, PLUS Brittany, for all that is holy and sacred, we need her to be a part of this, at least!
Because if it's going to be just one episode, they better make the majority of the episode ALL about that SL.

And, no Finn Mad
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Quote :
And, no Finn Mad

Seconded... and I'll raise you a Evil or Very Mad

lol
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Nah, I'm not hoping anything anymore. They're bringing in these people to sing, plot won't be important.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:34 pm

LOL Girls, Finn will be there to put some sense into Santana's brother, show him the light. And then Santana will have to thank him again, and hug him and all that.

And who's Brittany? Does she have anything to do with Santana?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Quote :
And, no Finn Mad

Seconded... and I'll raise you a Evil or Very Mad

lol

Twisted Evil

elilenna wrote:
Nah, I'm not hoping anything anymore. They're bringing in these people to sing, plot won't be important.

You are probably right. Every bone in my body is telling me so, but.. If we don't have a tiny bit of hope, what do we have?

And your writing coupled with that Naya avatar... Honey, come here and let me hug you Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 Hug

Quote :
LOL Girls, Finn will be there to put some sense into Santana's brother, show him the light. And then Santana will have to thank him again, and hug him and all that.

And who's Brittany? Does she have anything to do with Santana?

Laughing

It's funny, because it's true.

If Brittany isn't there for that though... Then that will probably be the nail in the coffin for me. Then I will have officially given up. Because now they know what we think, feel and want.. And if they just shit all over a Santana SL again... Well...
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Oh why did I look here!?

A rapper brother?

Kill me now.

DAmn you Naya and Heather... I'm not over you and your storyline (that should have been). It seems to be a slower process than I'd hoped... No Crying or Very sad

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 Tumblr_lv1fscoQ761qi1aj0o1_500
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:03 pm

I was thinking about the whole kiss/no kiss and the thing that really bothers me now is not really the fact there was no kiss, but Brittany being nowhere to be seen in Santana's SL. There was not a single conversation between them in IKAG. And when Santana said that she knew she was not alone now she looked to Finn. That's... ugh. Evil or Very Mad

Give me some Brittana conversation!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Exactly. I don't care so much about a kiss anymore. I just want real interaction. I want them to talk, to make plans, to need each other, to support each other, and all of that!
That's what we need more than anything. And then if they kiss as well, great!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:09 pm

[quote="MissLilly"]
Span_ski wrote:
Quote :
And, no Finn Mad

And your writing coupled with that Naya avatar... Honey, come here and let me hug you Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 Hug

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 Tumblr_lh51yq3B8Z1qaimf2o1_500

since at this point the only way I have to cope with this mess is just to expect the worse, now I'm fully expecting Britt to become Rory's rumored new girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:11 pm

elilenna wrote:
since at this point the only way I have to cope with this mess is just to expect the worse, now I'm fully expecting Britt to become Rory's rumored new girlfriend.

And Finntana to happen!

Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Rory, of all people, is getting a GF?

Why? Why waste screentime on that useless fuckwit?

Watch them sacrifice poor Sugar for that purpose. Luckily my eyes will be spared of that atrocity.

I took a short time off from reading Glee spoilers, and things are going from bad to worse. Mad Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 pm

I thought Sugar too, but they had Britt hug that effing pixie in the last episode, didn't they.
And as usual, she was more affectionate with him than with Santana.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Eli, what are you doing putting ideas in my head??? No...

I think it's Sugar too.

Just for the record, I think Damian is just awful, awful! His "acting" makes me wanna punch myself! It's a crime that he gets to stay on the show.

This show is so unbalanced, btw. The girls are so much more talented, it's not even funny anymore.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:23 pm

It's probably Sugar.

Don't think they would have Brittana break up, because that would mean that they would have to get some angst and SL to Santana again about that. And as much as I loved that part of season 2, I just don't see it happening again.

They'll butcher Sugar, and give Rory way more screentime then those who've earned it, and who can actually act.

I'm at the point where I find all of this just utterly ridiculous right now. It's so laughable, and hysterical. Never did we expect this in a million years going into hiatus over the summer. At least I didn't.
I can't help but laugh at this point over the absurdity.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:25 pm

But we are the only ones seeing it that way. Sad
The GA loved last episode. Remember what was trending on twitter? #angryblaine #sweatyblaine #fightclubblaine and also Sam's abs of course.
Rory just needs to stand there and smile like a cute little dork, and he'll be instantly more popular than any of the girls on the show
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeah, it's depressing.

Your avatar is so fitting, Eli.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:32 pm

do you remember last October, when it looked like Glee was back to basics? We called it cockblocktober, lol, but it was actually damn fun, with all the leaked spoilers and the mad speculation. We were all waiting for Nayvember.
Then November started with Pot of Shyte and ended with I Hugged a Girl. Only legit happy moment of the month was when RHI/SLY was released.

Sigh.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Every time the Brittana fandom has gotten legit excited, the fall has been close behind.

- After Sectionals, only to be told "It isn't that kind of a show".
- After Duets, only to be hit in the face with NBK and the rest of the first half of S2 shortly after.
- After Sexy... well, I guess from Sexy till Prom Queen we were generally very happy. Then that miserable Naya After Ellen interview and the last two eps of the season hit, along with the start of Heather's Bartie shilling period (which now seems to have died down a bit, or has she just stopped getting interviewed?)
- From I Am Unicorn till the airing of Pot O' Shit we were on top of the world again. For the last time, I guess. That ep shook our confidence at how the writers were going to handle the SL, and with every ep thereafter they've slowly ruined it more and more. The body blows came with #7 and #8.

I wonder if there is ever going to be the kind of joyous anticipation, that something great and wonderful is going to happen, ever again for this fandom? I still remember the speculation about the gay panic storyline for Santana, that was to follow Duets... Seems like it was a completely different show then, I get nostalgic even thinking that "far" back (a bit over a year)... The goodwill from F13 was still largely there, even after the less than impressive B9 and shaky start of S2.

I'd say RIB and their lackeys have now fooled me like three or four times, which is at least two times more than I should have let them. And I still find it hard to let go of all hope completely. I have other tv series I'm watching, some of which I'm getting quite fond of... But I miss being excited for Naya and Heather, for their characters, and for the relationship. I haven't quite found anything to replace _them_ yet... No
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:40 pm

If you find that replacement, let me know! Cause I need a new one too
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Its an anniversary today. Precisely one year ago, Naya cared enough to tweet this:

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 Tumblr_lvwjxk4chP1qbxnn3o1_500

Now we've suffered through an episode (episodes?) even worse than AVGC, and the only response we are getting is flippancy and defensive snippishness from the writers...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:52 pm

LOL! Well, then! Happy Anniversary everyone :flower:
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:54 pm

I wish they just did what Naya said, and found Santana a new gf at this point... but it was never going to happen, they're not invested enough in the sl.
Santana's role from now on is to be the most asexual lesbian ever. Only to become surprisingly hetero once or twice every ep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next