Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:39 am

I still think they could use this storyline to show that Brittany is indeed in love with Santana, despite Santana's fears. This should be addressed at some point, the real problem is that I just don't trust these writers right now to do justice to the SL.

But, I have to say, if there's a spin-off and Santana is there, I want a new LI. That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:43 am

I'm here y'all!

I'll go catch up on pages now. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 am

Quick note - in a way, I think an interesting way to tackle Santana and Mama Lopez is not the sexuality itself, but helping her daughter nurse her first heartbreak. I know Santana got her heart shredded in Sexy, but this would be her first break-up heartbreak if that's where the story's headed.

Her Mama might not be on the same wavelength or comfort level when it comes to Santana's sexuality at face value, but every momma can relate to their daughter feeling that way. And seeing it so REAL and raw would enforce how real and permanent this is for Santana.

Though I dont think it's headed for a break-up on those terms. I think they'll break-up more towards the end because they're going in different directions with their futures. Which kinda makes me mad cuz Brittany just doesn't seem in it as much as santana and I really want Santana's self-esteem and self-delusions of happiness to be addressed no matter what Brittany ACTUALLY feels.

But it's Santana with Brittany, or asexual 'lesbian' single Santana (though Brittana is basically asexual now anyways). Theyre not gonna bring in another girl.

It's Brit or bust. Now it's just a matter of how they address Brittany's POV and how much they're willing to actually give a shit about Brittana while it's on.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:49 am

Nice to see you here, Ato! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:55 am

I'm beting for a 1)Britt :- "I'm not smart enough to graduate..", 2)"..That's why I'm not good enough for you.." 3) "..I want you to go to NY cause your awesome/unicorn and Naya deserves it". 4)Britt painfully pushes Santana away 5)Santana creys 6)Santana graduates Brittany doesn't, they share a HUG (no kiss) 7)Santana goes to NY and makes panties drop.
wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:57 am

Hee! Sorry I took so long!

Anyway - as far as Gloria/Pitbull goes. Again, they really cant fuck this storyline up worse. And it's an arc. There's no story in Santana's mom being super awesome and warm right out of the gate. I'm sure they'll be progression to that point.

Either way, hiring Gloria means Santana's mom is gonna be awesome and entertaining. I'd take that over the washed denim of Burt and Carol i'm sorry to say.

And I'm a cynic, so I think the writers are looking out for Naya here. She knows where her bread is buttered and I'm glad she did honor her bosses and RT that. She didn't write the story, they pay her paycheck, any act of defiance could send her the way of Katherine Heigl. She HAD to.

Because this Pitbull thing specifically screams of networking to me. And i'm machiavellian enough to LOVE it. If she gets a song with him, it's gonna sell. And he may want to work with her again and feature her on one of his songs. Or he may feature on one of her songs.

For a budding music artist new on the scene, that's the IDEAL approach. And it'll help her appeal to multiple audiences. Naya's fortunate that she can sorta chameleon between her african american and latina demographic. I'm not saying anyone should "use" that, but acknowledging that is all the name of the game.

She's gonna be at a disadvantage no matter where she goes because she's not white and blonde (BSpears, Xtina, Kesha, Gwen Stefani, i mean...list is endless), so might as well max her appeal.

And Pitbull has been able to do that and I think that demo is something she should target. So i approve of the Pitbull casting. I dont think he'll be asked to do much acting-wise, it'll probably just be an episode with him, and it's a networking opportunity.

Naya's about to get her profile rocketed with Gloria/Pitbull.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 am

I'm very excited for Naya, and what this will mean for her.
And after having slept on all of this, I must say I am rather "cool with it" Laughing

Bring it on! I am ready!

Quote :
msleamichele Lea Michele
Morning:) Back to work! Think I'll start the day w/ some coffee at the Lima Bean w/ @NayaRivera @druidDUDE @DarrenCriss @chriscolfer and.....@grantgust!!! Happy Friday everyone!
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Wooo! No Brittany though, unless she just didn't mention Heather due to no twitter.

But big plus, no Finn Wink

Last edited by MissLilly on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:03 am

mardou wrote:
I'm beting for a 1)Britt :- "I'm not smart enough to graduate..", 2)"..That's why I'm not good enough for you.." 3) "..I want you to go to NY cause your awesome/unicorn and Naya deserves it". 4)Britt painfully pushes Santana away 5)Santana creys 6)Santana graduates Brittany doesn't, they share a HUG (no kiss) 7)Santana goes to NY and makes panties drop.
wait for it.

this may be the fact that Brit hasn't had a POV...but where has it indicated that Brit might think she's not good enough for Santana?

And Santana's so smitten that I cant see her accepting Brittany leaving her on Santana's behalf. Plus, it would sorta make Brit the noble one...and it's not really a definitive break-up. They're not breaking up cuz they want to but feel compelled to.

It's definitely plausible that Brit might feel this way, but we've actually gotten a telegraphed hint that Santana's afraid Brit doesn't love her back.

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 am

I really think she's starting to think she's not smart. You know, that "o.. ohio" scene. Anyway is not what I want to but it's what I'm BETTING we'll get.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:12 am

Santana is gonna tear Sebastian a new one I hope. He'll try to get one bit of snark out and she'll bury him.

I think it's MJ related. Artie and Santana, the ones probably most pegged for these songs I'd say, randomly there when we know the Warblers are involved?
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:14 am

mardou wrote:
I really think she's starting to think she's not smart. You know, that "o.. ohio" scene. Anyway is not what I want to but it's what I'm BETTING we'll get.

But Santana wouldn't let Brittany break up with her for that reason?

If Brittany said, "I dont want to hold you back.' I cant see Santana shrugging and agreeing. She wouldn't even leave New Directions to go chase the spotlight she wanted in a glee club without Brittany by her side.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:15 am

LOL I really need to see Santana destroying that Sebastian guy. Like NOW!
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:20 am

Okay - I registered, but it told me the username "Cora" was already taken. WTF, people? Who registered with my name? Shocked

Truthfully, I'm not very good at carrying on simultaneous discussions on different boards, on the same topic. It always gets confusing to me. I hope everyone doesn't just abandon Glee-forum.

Quote :

If Brittany said, "I dont want to hold you back.' I cant see Santana shrugging and agreeing. She wouldn't even leave New Directions to go chase the spotlight she wanted in a glee club without Brittany by her side.
It would take some major firmness from Brittany for that. But I bet she has more influence with Santana than we generally see. She might be able to convince her.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:21 am

Well, Santana is back in nd and friend with them, so she's gonna work for the team from now on. If Sebastians says something to Kurt or to anybody else, she'll snap.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:22 am

Cora_ wrote:
Okay - I registered, but it told me the username "Cora" was already taken. WTF, people? Who registered with my name? Shocked

it's probably counting the whole forumotion community. I wanted to pick just "eli" but it was never an option Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:23 am

I took your name Cora and have been defaming your title all across the board, muahahahha.

Yeah, what Eli said.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 am

Good to see you, Cora!
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 am

Oh, okay, that makes sense. LOL. I thought some other Brittana person who registered specifically on this board had taken it.

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:35 am

to the new users: you can post pics, but no links for the first week Sad looks like it's a rule to keep the spammers off
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:40 am

As long as Santana isn't ~impressed with Sebastian, we'll be good.

I think since she's all snuggly now that they'll want to use her biting words on someone who deserves it. They have to let her unleash once in a while or she'll explode.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXuY9GjOSO4&feature=g-all

Do They Know It's Christmas.

boring btw
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:08 pm

ok, hold on, how come Ato just posted a freaking link and when I try it they say "sorry wait a week?" did the rules change Shocked

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:11 pm

I think Span changed that, Eli.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Oh, good.
god, that thing is so sappy, it's embarassing. def skipping it on the ep. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OU8BAPvFrzg

All I want for christmas

with brittana smoosh hug!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next