Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts II - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm finding it really creepy now. It should not be here anymore.

yahoo (still the best one)

EDIT: We have this one now Happy
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:28 pm

You legend!! Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:31 pm

You should thank Eli (I think). She added that one ( Happy ), but for some creepy reason the green one ( Very Happy ) was/is still around.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm cool with that being the mask smiley.... I'd just like a less creepy big grin lol... so that's awesome! Thank you!

Thanks Eli!!! x
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 am

Great new smiley Happy

I'm sitting here in the early morning trying to amuse myself. Slept almost all day yesterday, so wasn't really tired until an hour ago. Decided to stay up and do my shopping when the stores open in about 2,5 hours, and then go home to bed.

Anyway, I'm on youtube and going through all my fav vids from years ago, and came across this:

Sooooo funny lulz
This norwegian singer decides to stagedive, but she can't see that there's no one there to catch her. The audience is standing behind a barricade, so there's just pavement where she lands.
I'm seriously killing myself with this ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 am

Laughing what the fuck lulz
Thanks Lilly, you have just made my night.
hilarious god, I didn't read your description so I wasn't expecting that jump. And I found really funny that the dancers stayed still and didn't even look if she's fine.
Nobody ever wished "break a leg" to her again, I'm sure.
Just.. amazing. I'm still laughing.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:00 am

Haha, yeah, the dancers, like what the hell? Not even a reaction lulz
And then the "ouuuh" when she lands ROFL

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:05 am

ROFL
hahahaha
is she stupid?
or was she high?
Those are the only explanations that I've found to that really smart.. decision
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:19 am

LOL! I don't know. If I remember correctly her explanation was that the dive wasn't planned, but it was something she always wanted to do. And she thought the audience was up close to the stage ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:31 am

That video made me laugh! Seriously! Who would do that?!

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:55 am

MissLilly wrote:
Great new smiley Happy

I'm sitting here in the early morning trying to amuse myself. Slept almost all day yesterday, so wasn't really tired until an hour ago. Decided to stay up and do my shopping when the stores open in about 2,5 hours, and then go home to bed.

Anyway, I'm on youtube and going through all my fav vids from years ago, and came across this:

Sooooo funny lulz
This norwegian singer what the fuck decides to stagedive, but she can't see that there's no one there to catch her. The audience is standing behind a barricade, so there's just pavement where she lands.
I'm seriously killing myself with this ROFL

Singer? what the fuck

I don't know what I find more funny- the epic fail stage dive, or the barking. lulz

That reminded me of this- Random thoughts II - Page 7 Arresteddevelopment3
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:03 am

^ Jugz... I think your post may have made me laugh even more than the video!! lulz
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 am

I didn't know they made this flavor of ice cream! yahoo

Random thoughts II - Page 7 BREY%20ALMOND%20JOY%20%20PLUS
hawt
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 am

BTW, did you guys send PMs to every regular and semi-regular posters in the Brittana forum at GF telling them about this forum? Is this supposed to be kind of a secret forum or or can we tell people about it?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 am

Well I didn't do the PM'ing personally so I'm not sure exactly who got one, but I'm pretty sure all regulars and semi regulars got one.

It's not secret though, feel free to invite whoever you like Very Happy

We toyed with the idea of posting a link in the OT thread on GF but thought it might seem a bit disrespectful and we didn't want to offend anyone, and both still post on there sometimes too. PM'ing just seemed like the best option.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:48 am

Glad I could make you guys laugh!

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Singer? what the fuck

I don't know what I find more funny- the epic fail stage dive, or the barking. lulz

That reminded me of this- Random thoughts II - Page 7 Arresteddevelopment3

ROFL

Well, she doesn't have a too bad voice, but that song is particularly bad with all the barking.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:30 am

LOL the video... i sorta feel bad for her though.

Jeez, my mum just did up my whole room while i was gone for a few days...It looks nice. I think she's feeling guilty about being a particularly large a-hole the past few weeks.

Guys, coconut hot chocolates Thumbs Up

Jim Parsons is like 38? Looks younger.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:41 am

That video is all kinds of amazing. I love the dancers, the barking and then the girl jumping to nothing. It's like she is jumping into a black hole or something.

Alice, I want coconut hot chocolate. Now!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:44 am

God, I'm starving. Where is lunch?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:46 am

^If you ever come to Australia, you'll have to go to "Max Brenner's" ....it's an awesome chocolate place Drool

----

What are everyone's NYE plans? What do you guys all do overseas?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:05 am

I'm celebrating with some friends. We'll be like 8 or 9 people - One of which is gonna cook us something fancy and we'll mix some cocktails - so nothing too exhausting Wink

I spent the NYE/NYD 2009/2010 in London and boy - sleeping maybe 5hours in 3 days is really something - apart from all the other drama that happened that day... but the fireworks were pretty great - aaaaanyways: so yup, having a house-party with a smaller group of people for NYE

---

I'm being a total baby about the blood sample they took from me today - but it really hurts a bit when I bend my arm Laughing Laughing
Especially embarassing since I want to start donating blood...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:47 am

Rosie, a coconut hot chocolate sounds incredible. We're having a house party for NYE. My 3 besties' (we've known eachother since birth, lol) families and a couple of other families that we're all friends with. Probably about 40/50 people or something. What will you be doing?

Dina, I think it's awesome that you want to give blood. It's normal that your arm hurts, but it's not too unbearable is it?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:07 am

I have to work NYE and NYD. Grrr...
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 am

No it's not bad at all, like I said: I'm just being a baby Wink

Donating blood on a regular basis is the only point that is left on my 'list' - and I blame myself because I was too lazy and too distracted to do it in the past weeks, but I definitely want to do it in January and then maybe once a month.

On my 18th birthday I filled out all the forms to be accepted into the bone-marrow donor data and have a organ donor card.
That were things that I've been meaning to do since I was 14 (while you actually can have a organ donor card at 14 but I didn't know it then).

I also wanted to organize some sort of information event about organ donors, because 70% of the youth would be one, but are not informed about it - but now I have my last 3months at the school and it's been very busy so I just talked about it with some friends and send them links to get a card, too.

Do you have one? You should definitely get one! You can also cross "No, I don't want you to take any organs from me." It just helps them to decide what to do in case of death, and means that for example no one from the family has to make such a decision for you (though you could write down on the card "In case of death, XXX should make this decision"

Shanna_ wrote:
I have to work NYE and NYD. Grrr...

Oh my.. you poor thing - is that even legal?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:33 am

This just gave me goosebumps

WHY WON'T YOU WORK? WHY??

edit: did it Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next