Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random thoughts II - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:57 am

One last one from me Laughing

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 am

MsFalange wrote:
No it's not bad at all, like I said: I'm just being a baby Wink

Donating blood on a regular basis is the only point that is left on my 'list' - and I blame myself because I was too lazy and too distracted to do it in the past weeks, but I definitely want to do it in January and then maybe once a month.

On my 18th birthday I filled out all the forms to be accepted into the bone-marrow donor data and have a organ donor card.
That were things that I've been meaning to do since I was 14 (while you actually can have a organ donor card at 14 but I didn't know it then).

I also wanted to organize some sort of information event about organ donors, because 70% of the youth would be one, but are not informed about it - but now I have my last 3months at the school and it's been very busy so I just talked about it with some friends and send them links to get a card, too.

Do you have one? You should definitely get one! You can also cross "No, I don't want you to take any organs from me." It just helps them to decide what to do in case of death, and means that for example no one from the family has to make such a decision for you (though you could write down on the card "In case of death, XXX should make this decision"

Shanna_ wrote:
I have to work NYE and NYD. Grrr...

Yeah, I'm on the organ donor list and the bone marrow list. I give blood every three months, have done since I was 17.

Oh my.. you poor thing - is that even legal?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 am

Major fail on putting my text in the right place on that last post. Sorry peeps. Cba to sort it though. Too much hassle to do on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:31 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I have to work NYE and NYD. Grrr...

That's awful! I feel for you already.

When I was a journalist I used to work on holidays and weekends. It was awful. The best thing I ever done in my life was to give up on journalism and to join public services. Working for the government is a bless. My life got 100% better.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:41 am

The shitty thing about it is that I make the schedule. Too many people asked off and it leaves me to fill in the gaps. I'm not all that happy about it. I've let a few people know exactly how selfish I think they are being.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
The shitty thing about it is that I make the schedule. Too many people asked off and it leaves me to fill in the gaps. I'm not all that happy about it. I've let a few people know exactly how selfish I think they are being.

That does indeed suck dude.... and yes you should let them know.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:38 pm

That really does suck Shanna! And you had to take Christmas eve as well...
Just because they asked though, doesn't mean you had to let them off. I would have checked the lists from last year, and put someone in who was off then. Or at least said that someone else would have to take one of the days, and not stick you with both. That is just really selfish. I feel angry on your behalf.

I'm going to have a quiet New Years eve. I have invited a friend and her son over, and a couple of the neighbors who I know would be sitting alone that night. We'll be 7 people, and I'm making turkey, waldorf salad, mashed potatoes, and cheese cake for dessert. Really looking forward to it Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Guys, finally got my Christmas gift from my dad. Look what it is:

Random thoughts II - Page 8 23899054

A bunch of knifes! Laughing

Does that make me the best lesbian ever?

I'm very happy though, I really needed something like that.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Very nice Isa!
Knives always come in handy! I really should have wished for something like that myself, because I never think to go out and buy it.
Maybe next year smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:48 pm

LOL it's always great to get something you needed
And they're good quality, tramontina.
The brand looks great in this beautiful shirt Laughing
Random thoughts II - Page 8 Tramontina-index

Tramontina... Petrobras... we have like, the most brazillian shirt ever.

Last edited by mardou on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm

What's the connection between lesbians and knives lol?

That said my sister got me something similar one year. hmmm. I just thought it was because i liked to cook????

Randomly part of my present to my dad this year was a decent paring knife. lol.

wierd.....
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Your NYE plans sound great Thumbs Up (Feelin' bad for Shanna though).

MsFalange wrote:
This just gave me goosebumps

That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 pm

So desperate for some milk in this tea that i'm actually using egg nog instead. Let's see how this goes.
Meh, it's tolerable
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:39 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
So desperate for some milk in this tea that i'm actually using egg nog instead. Let's see how this goes.
Meh, it's tolerable

First of all: eew!
Second of all: why can't you just use milk? None around?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:01 pm

MsFalange wrote:

First of all: eew!
Second of all: why can't you just use milk? None around?
We ran out of milk haha....and i cbf walking up to buy some (and don't have the car atm). Hehe.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:38 pm

tea with eggs?
at least you can say you have.. creativity? Shrug Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:48 pm

I put powdered hot chocolate in my coffee a lot. That's a good substitute for milk and it also works as a sweetener Very Happy

Chai Latte powder works too.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Span_ski wrote:
What's the connection between lesbians and knives lol?

That said my sister got me something similar one year. hmmm. I just thought it was because i liked to cook????

Randomly part of my present to my dad this year was a decent paring knife. lol.

wierd.....

LOL I don't know, because it's not very feminine? I'm pretty sure my straight girl friends would be annoyed if they got knives for Christmas. Also, the salesperson asked my dad if those knives and something else he bought were gifts for the same guy.

I don't like the idea of tea and milk already, but tea and eggs????? That sounds really disgusting.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Noo, i mean it's not "eggs". It's not like i stirred egg into it asd .... It's pretty much just sweetened skim milk with, ya know, some egg mixed into it Very Happy

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I put powdered hot chocolate in my coffee a lot. That's a good substitute for milk and it also works as a sweetener Very Happy

Chai Latte powder works too.
I love Chai Latte.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Now I'm craving egg nog...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 pm

I want hot caramel apple cider!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:16 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Noo, i mean it's not "eggs". It's not like i stirred egg into it asd .... It's pretty much just sweetened skim milk with, ya know, some egg mixed into it Very Happy

But still eggs in it though.

Now I'm just picturing you breaking an egg and putting it into your tea. Ewww tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:28 pm

^ puke

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm also picturing her stirring eggs into tea. lulz

I'm out AGAIN. Stupid Christmas. Stupid people having birthdays. How dare they. AND I'm getting really fed up of my gf not wanting people to know we're together. I understand it's hard and everyone has a different process/journey. But seriously, we've been together for nearly two years. Come on!

On a positive note, we're in one of my favourite bars in Cardiff. So, that's cool. And it's nice being out with the Frenchies for a change, I can actually understand what's going on. German really confuses me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Charlie wrote:
I'm also picturing her stirring eggs into tea. lulz

I'm out AGAIN. Stupid Christmas. Stupid people having birthdays. How dare they. AND I'm getting really fed up of my gf not wanting people to know we're together. I understand it's hard and everyone has a different process/journey. But seriously, we've been together for nearly two years. Come on!

On a positive note, we're in one of my favourite bars in Cardiff. So, that's cool. And it's nice being out with the Frenchies for a change, I can actually understand what's going on. German really confuses me. Lol.
Just horrible...
tongue
Wow@the 2 years as a closeted couple.

---------------
"Grilled Cheesus" is trending on Twitter haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next