Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 am

I'm currently having a Big Bang Theory marathon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:21 am

I'm well looking forward to the next few episodes of PLL.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:39 pm

I most definitely watch 2 Broke Girls at this point for Oleg, such a great character. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:18 am

His banter with Sofi was brilliant in the most recent episode.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:25 am

The past few episodes there's been a lot of Sofi/Oleg banter, I love it. Laughing And the opening scene in last night's episode where everyone was making fun of Han. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:33 am

Watching Xena the Warrior Princess now lol

Then need to find a d/l link for Skins UK which aired over 12 hours ago now..
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:45 am

Mike` wrote:
The past few episodes there's been a lot of Sofi/Oleg banter, I love it. Laughing And the opening scene in last night's episode where everyone was making fun of Han. Laughing

I haven't watched last night's episode yet but I'm gonna download it when I get home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:08 am

I have it downloaded... just preparing to watch yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 am

Charlie wrote:
Mike` wrote:

I haven't watched last night's episode yet but I'm gonna download it when I get home. Very Happy

Ooooooooh, then I won't spoil it but there's some great Oleg/Sofi and Oleg/Caroline scenes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Charlieeeee... for you.. Happy St David's Day!!

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 Emily-van-camp-300
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOxek0k0_SAJI7WzMF2HArGZkiUYSJqc5tPWGB1Wbf3tRz9QPjrg

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkbLU0AP0IB73eKiJPdXiSJdvE3S-OXHBCcN7Po97neBKjb4-QCg
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8jRcSYxeLoHVfOUt6m3m9YpexahfQ1Qb07uyfWbUDOEJTSPcT
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Revenge Emily >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PLL Emily.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Wrong... ROFL

I think I just prefer brunettes. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:52 pm

I can get on board with that line of thinking Wink... also I've had awful luck with blondes in the past Laughing

That said, I would certainly make an exception for Emily VanCamp. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:59 pm

You both can both have PLL Emily and I'll have Revenge Emily all to myself... yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:02 pm

ha ha ha!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Actually, I don't think it's a blonde vs. brunette thing. I think it's just because when I look at her all I can see is my friend Carolyn. Like seriously. They could be twins.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:18 pm

I do like brunettes btw, just for the record... asd
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 pm

And I also like blondes, just for the record... yahoo

Oh, and Han? Thanks for the St. David's Day picture presents. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:25 pm

I like them alllllll. I used to only be attracted to brunettes, but that's changed for some reason haha.

You guys know that movie HeMo is doing "Spring Breakers"? Apparently Ashely Benson (Hanna) from PLL is gonna be in it too.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Isabela wrote:

That's excellent news for the brunettes of the world! Laughing

Charlie wrote:
And I also like blondes, just for the record... yahoo

Oh, and Han? Thanks for the St. David's Day picture presents. Very Happy

Dim probs buddy! Hope you enjoyed! Very Happy

voteforalice1 wrote:
I like them alllllll. I used to only be attracted to brunettes, but that's changed for some reason haha.

You guys know that movie HeMo is doing "Spring Breakers"? Apparently Ashely Benson (Hanna) from PLL is gonna be in it too.

Well maybe that's a reason for me to catch the flick.. don't think Hemo alone would have swung it for me, but Ashley is funny. I like her. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Isabela wrote:

That's excellent news for the brunettes of the world! Laughing

ROFL

I'm sure they are really happy now.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:46 pm

I love brunettes!

*lurks back*
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Big Bang Theory tonight, can't remember if it's new or not.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:17 pm

It's not new according to my TV calendar.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Damn. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next